Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is This Intended?

meIody-

Or rather the braton vandal and lato vandal... I don't think many of us ever got a chance at those.

Don't hold your breath for those.  The Lato Vandal is for closed beta testers only.  The Braton Vandal was for the people who played during the original Open Beta weekend.

I don't think we'll be seeing those come out again, because if they do they lose the one purpose that they have as they are the only thing to mark if you were playing during that time anymore.

Edited by Tsukinoki

I believe that the two weapons you mentioned are exclusive to the players that played during the closed beta period.

Lato Vandal is. Braton Vandal, however, was available in Open Beta, albeit for a single weekend. Ergo, it's not a CB exclusive. Lato Vandal is, and should stay that way (and get buffed; I don't even own one and know how bad it is).

Or rather the braton vandal and lato vandal... I don't think many of us ever got a chance at those.

I have them, the Braton V is pretty good but the Lato V, well, isn't.

Would be good for people who don't have them to get the mastery though, I'd be ok with them coming back.

ok... so while we are talking about possibilities of other weaponry ending up in season reward pools, we are still going to be seeing events that give the fully built versions of these right?

My guess is that they will all end up as parts in Maroo's token system, when it comes.

Which is fine by me as itll open up operations to offer other loot.

It would be a huge kick in the balls to everyone who had helped test warframe during closed and open beta.

Why not just wish for new wraith and vandal weapons? There are plenty much more interesting weapons to be had.

Edit: If anything. If even considered to be released, closed beta/open beta players should get some sort of skin as reward.

So that the two parties involve would at least have what they want.

Edited by Noabettiet

Lato Vandal is. Braton Vandal, however, was available in Open Beta, albeit for a single weekend. Ergo, it's not a CB exclusive. Lato Vandal is, and should stay that way (and get buffed; I don't even own one and know how bad it is).

Just like event weapons are exclusives.

I don't think there are other real exclusives but the founder gear.

Edited by Naftal

So there is a bug with the string of text and image associated with the Karak Wraith Barrel. It will appear as a Strun Wraith Piece in icon/text, but it is still in-fact the Karak Wraith Barrel under the hood... Season 4 Spoiler it seems. 

Wait. Somebody will have Strun Barrel and will not able to build it? And somebody will have Karak barrell and don't even know about it? Funny.

Wait. Somebody will have Strun Barrel and will not able to build it? And somebody will have Karak barrell and don't even know about it? Funny.

People will see "Strun Wraith Barrel" as the name, but it is in fact the "Karak Wraith Barrel". So when your building a karak wraith, it shows you that you'll need a strun wraith barrel to build it.

Actually no.

It's still the Karak Wraith barrel but the string aka what's written on it will be Strun Wraith Barrel.

Aka just a typo.

Don't hold your breath for those.  The Lato Vandal is for closed beta testers only.  The Braton Vandal was for the people who played during the original Open Beta weekend.

I don't think we'll be seeing those come out again, because if they do they lose the one purpose that they have as they are the only thing to mark if you were playing during that time anymore.

From what i've gathered, Braton and Lato Vandal are in the "Disney" vault, along with most other things. Only the Founders stuff (Lato, Skana, and Excalibur Prime) are in the "Vault" vault

Sources, you ask?

Sheldon's "Disney Vault" Quote, and Steve's "Vault Vault" quote

Question is asked at 36:40

Sheldon mentions the "Disney" Vault at 37:20

Steve addresses the "Vault" Vault at 38:56

A screencap of a message Scott sent awhile ago about Braton/Lato Vandal

http://www.directupload.net/file/d/3239/qxoe79g5_jpg.htm

DEReb stating "Never say never"

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/36395-braton-vandal-skin/page-3#entry347367

And here, it seems like you can actually buy one

jyuBIHK.png

jk, jk

So, yea, it seems possible that those 2 weapons could come back.

From what i've gathered, Braton and Lato Vandal are in the "Disney" vault, along with most other things. Only the Founders stuff (Lato, Skana, and Excalibur Prime) are in the "Vault" vault

Sources, you ask?

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/36395-braton-vandal-skin/page-3#entry347367

jyuBIHK.png

jk, jk

that really gives me a hope, thanks Edited by Aeon66

Sources, you ask?

jyuBIHK.png

jk, jk

I like your reply, not because it gives me hope or it's what i want to read, but because you have well-made arguments. Congratulations : )

I have them, the Braton V is pretty good but the Lato V, well, isn't.

Would be good for people who don't have them to get the mastery though, I'd be ok with them coming back.

I'd like to have them, too. I came very latoe to that party. But how about this: When reaching MR 10 you get a temporary potatoed Lato Vandal with a slot to get the 3000 mastery points. After reaching rank 30 it you can play for x more days and the weapon vanishes. With MR 20 you get the Braton Vandal and can rank that to 30.

Weapons cannot be sold, cannot be traded and cannot get enhanced with a Forma or lenses. This can be in harmony with the lore: they are too old for Formas.

Mods can be built in but of course you keep them when the weapons vanish (no cruel bugs!).

As a loyalty bonus playing Warframe you can keep the extra weapon slot.

This would make people like me happy to shrink the exclusive MR points.

People who want to keep these weapons exclusive still have their exclusive weapons.

This system would benefit every loyal player now and in the future because everyone gets the chance to get these MR points.

Two free weapon slots that surely don't hurt DE and is a tiny "Thank you!" for playing Warframe longer than a few days.

As someone who has played for over 3 years now and has the Lato Vandal...I'd like a chance for Braton Vandal since I somehow missed it.