The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.4.10 & Tactial Alert: Divine Will

[DE]Drew

They are probably fixated with implants that register them as Grineer. Grineer ARE filled with cybernetics after all. Corpus suits could also be fixated with implants making them appear as friendlies to their security systems. Anyone without these implants could be found by their emplacements and sensors. You may be invisible to the naked eye, but without these implants you could be very well seen. Not to mentions lasers and sensor bars could detect someone invisible. The same way the Predator can be seen if a light was behind him or a laser. It would warp and react to him causing shadows and even a prism effect. Being invisible doesn't make Loki, Ash, or any stealth frame immune to practical technology, plus this is the future, these technologies could very well exist. Both Grineer and Corpus are superior in technology compared to the Tenno because while the Tenno slept they grew their empires and evolved their technology.

Also that Grineer Kavat woman will be able to spot and mark invisible players for other enemies to see. She also could be fitted with this same sort of technology.

The Tenno are Orokin and it's quite evident that orokin technology is far superior to either grineer or corpus, so I believe you are wrong about that. Also, if some technologies can detect invisible beings and appear to be designed to do just that, why do, say, corpus security cameras NOT have that same ability? I'd think that they would be the MOST important tech to have this ability and yet they obviously don't. I'm fine with the corpus and grineer to have the ability to detect invisible warframes, but I don't like that it's inconsistent which devices of theirs can detect us.

So, I just finished a few missions and though I like the new convergence system, please make the spawning of the pickup better. You said it "spawns close" to us, but that's bs. It spawns PHYSICALLY close, but that means absolutely nothing when you have to race back through the ENTIRE LEVEL because there was a room way back that happened to be physically close to the room you were currently in but pathing-wise was nowhere near you. I actually had one spawn so far away (pathing-wise) that even though I was racing directly to it as fast as I could, it still disappeared before I could get to it. It doesn't do that all the time, but enough to make it really irritating, so please make them spawn close to us pathing-wise. It would also be great if they spawned a little closer anyway as they will often spawn a good distance behind you as you're running through the level, which is fairly annoying for most mission types.

• Convergence can now appear in Missions with players that have a Focus Lens equipped:
    • Convergence are unique pickups that last for a short amount of time, and will spawn at a random point in the tileset a short distance away from a player.  A unique icon will direct players to the location of a Focus marker on spawn

"Distance" may mean 20 meters through a wall that is actually 1000 meters of walking distance for big loopy tilesets like galleon and corpus ships.

Edited by Yorinar

Focus Changes: v 1.1

The following changes are the first in a series of updates designed to make the Focus System more interactive and rewarding for players.  Because these changes will be frequent and gameplay-altering we will be applying a label to any major update made to the Focus System.  Please keep in mind that the nature of these changes is to provide overall improvement to the Focus System, and that we will monitor and make additional changes as necessary.

• Introducing: 'Convergence'! Read on to find how out these Focus-boosting drops work.
  • Convergence can now appear in Missions with players that have a Focus Lens equipped:
    • Convergence are unique pickups that last for a short amount of time, and will spawn at a random point in the tileset a short distance away from a player.  A unique icon will direct players to the location of a Focus marker on spawn.
    • Convergence will activate once picked up, and will only affect the player that activated the Booster.
    • Convergence will reward the player a 6x Focus multiplier for 45 seconds.  This time limit will appear as a countdown buff on the player
  • The daily Focus cap has been increased from 75k to 100k.

- "...a short distance away" which may mean one tileset nearby...or 3-4 tilesets back where you started.  

- 6x Focus multiplier is good...but explain why standard focus gain has been nearly nullified (Not even addressing the focus share issue) where running stealth exterminates that net me generally 10-30k per run (Naramon melee affinity buff + stealth% affinity boost) now gets me 3-5k?

- Focus cap. Yay.

[DE]Drew, on 11 Feb 2016 - 6:27 PM, said:snapback.png

Changes:

• Hacking terminals in Sortie Spy Missions will no longer trigger alarms when failed, giving only the damaging shock to the player.

Oh come on where's the fun in that?!

yeah.. that was kinda the whole thing that made those spy missions hard. :P

Where is the fix to LOR??? Where are your fixes for Sabotage Void Keys and Exterminate spawn bug? Where are your fixes to corrupted mod rewards? Do you really think fixes to conclave and visuals are more important? Don't make me laugh, DE... It's been a while since 18.4.7 already.

'Convergence' needs little changes. Sometimes it appears too far from player & it can lead to the mission failure. For example, we were playing Excavation with Vauban, who's role is most important in excavation missions & sometimes Convergence were appearing too far from him, which led to excavators destruction as he left them & went to catch that Convergence. I say, make it appear more near to the player.

Edited by dendroaspis84

So, now i get only 1/5 of focus point convertation.  It was 5% and 7%, and now it 1% and 1.4%. Just test it.

I don't see this in patchnote. Fix it. I mean fix focus points gaining, not a patchnote *crying*

• Fixed the End of Mission screen not properly displaying the correct Focus Daily limit.

And i have no idea what is was for.

I mean eah, this is kinda work now...

But there are 2 things:

1. It is work literally only end of the mission screen. I can't use it in only way i mind -- check did i get my limit and leave mission, or need to farm a bit moar. Now it only show after mission complete and it was like -- hey, you got 100k rep! Or no...wait. What was fake, really you only earned 80k, sorry.

2. I can't see actually limit. I mind it will be like 39472/100000 somethere. Or you are talking about this blink 100k>>80k and this is only mark i get cap and should stop few min ago?

"Fixed Ivara’s Artemis Bow not properly getting buffs from Rifle Mods."

What changed? Would've preferred it to make shotgun mods work at all over fixing a few rifle mods, though I guess both are good... Unless that was a typo and it is shotgun mods now?

"Fixed Ivara’s Artemis Bow not properly getting buffs from Rifle Mods."

What changed? Would've preferred it to make shotgun mods work at all over fixing a few rifle mods, though I guess both are good... Unless that was a typo and it is shotgun mods now?

I remember for example Bladed Rounds acting like Rank 0 no matter what rank you had equipped.

As for the main post I'm happy balancing focus has began. Can't wait for Unairu to stop being worthless. <3

Edited by Kawalorn

When DE decides to fix the freezing issues that occur to prevent me from even being able to play the game more than ~20 mins at a time (starting with hotfix 18.4.8) then I'll care.

Not a potato computer, not a laptop/craptop but an actual gaming desktop, I'm techie enough to know it is a game issue.  Checked the drivers, lowered all settings, still freezes/hardcrashes.  Only happens with WarFrame and not Fallout 4 or Witcher 3 or any other recent top-tier game.

And no thanks to the Zendesk Support.

I'm not wasting my time with people who have less technical skill than the person in the electronics department of a local Walmart.

I'm beginning to see an unfortunate trend here.  DE doesn't seem to want free players to play.  They deliberately seem to want 'freeloaders' to quit since they don't see us as 'content' due to the instanced Peer-to-Peer nature of the game.

Their game, their rules, their choice.  Back to Fallout 4 then.

Edited by FreshNinja007

• Focus can now be earned through radial and shared Affinity gains rather than just personal kill Affinity Gains.
    • Convergence pickups work like Mods - there is a unique one for every player to grab! It's not 'first-come, first-serve'.
  • The daily Focus cap has been increased from 75k to 100k.

Halleluja

• Hacking terminals in Sortie Spy Missions will no longer trigger alarms when failed, giving only the damaging shock to the player.
  • Sorties will give 25 R5 Fusion Cores upon completion in addition to a prize from the Sortie Season from now until February 16th when Divine Will ends. Praise the Void!

Much appreciated

• Fixed some instances where using a zipline would take a greater priority over using other context actions such as reviving a player.

Thank you, that was bugging me a lot.

So, im slightly confused...

What have they done to Focus?, cuz all I'm seeing is "DE NERFED DIS OMG"

Does the shared Focus even work, so, say if people are killing around me, or nuking the map with Ember, I'll get the points like a shared XP?.

Also, whats with this Item, that drops, is it a mod or a random pick-up, that lasts for 45 secs?, do other players get it when you pick it up, or once its picked up, its gone?

And lastly, whats this "Nerf" people are talking about, the rate of how we get focus?

This is a real mess already, so can someone please explain this?

When DE decides to fix the freezing issues that occur to prevent me from even being able to play the game more than ~20 mins at a time (starting with hotfix 18.4.8) then I'll care.

Not a potato computer, not a laptop/craptop but an actual gaming desktop, I'm techie enough to know it is a game issue.  Checked the drivers, lowered all settings, still freezes/hardcrashes.  Only happens with WarFrame and not Fallout 4 or Witcher 3 or any other recent top-tier game.

Yeah Ninja, boosting your Ego like that, Dev-bashing and thinking fallout 4 and witcher 3 is a "Top-Tier game"

Won't get you no where, all its going to do is get people to LAUGH at you..

Go to support, and don't rage on here