The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested noises and Orbiter - NOT U19 [Megathread]

Luvina

Given the size of the orbiter, and the over all size in relation to the liset ( at least from certain images) It isnt unthinkable that there are entire corridors and rooms we've yet to see.

As to why there are the sounds of what appears to be grates being moved... that part is troubling. Ordis has the door locked, so we need'nt worry too much. Still, i worry about something like this

I'd hate to have them scuttling through my vents, can you IMAGINE how many credits id need to repair all the damage if they claw it too much? And please... dont let them use the bathroom in it

Edited by Arasia

41 minutes ago, Terrorist939 said:

I can confirm that there isn't anything on the other side of the door. For now. 

Those sounds remind me of those Sounds of Jupiter/Saturn videos on Youtube. Creepy. Awesome.

19 hours ago, BornWithTeeth said:

In addition to the unpleasant organic gribbling noises, I also hear a sort of hollow, vaguely distant banging which echoes very slightly. Sounds like a reasonably big space, which is encouraging!

Diseased creatures? A soothing drum? Do we get a Yagrum Bagarn?

Yeah Ordis had the door locked... But did you notice the cracks in his avatar? Maybe he'll go insane and open that S#&$ and the orbiter will be overrun by infested (thus temporarly inusable) and that will trigger the "find a Kavat to clean up this mess" quest.