The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested noises and Orbiter - NOT U19 [Megathread]

Luvina

1 hour ago, ObsidiaNocturn said:

I'm wondering if it will have something to do with kavats....

They said that kavats feed off infested, so what if the orbiter has been infested and we will need to tame a kavat to clear it from the ship.

That sounds like a pretty good guess to me.  Good idea.

2 hours ago, ObsidiaNocturn said:

I'm wondering if it will have something to do with kavats....

They said that kavats feed off infested, so what if the orbiter has been infested and we will need to tame a kavat to clear it from the ship.

or are they attracted to us seeing as we are infested?

There's also a constant "engine judder" that runs underneth the insidous growls. Perhaps an engine/uitliy room harbouring our resident Alien Infested I'm thinkin'... However what happens if we've actually been helping the Infested spread planet to planet with every mission and we don't know it!? I'mma readying my Atomos.

Edited by Man_In_Suitcase

They told us how the frames were controlled but not what was in them. We know the frames are kept somewhere when they aren't being used. A few lore snippets heavily imply the tenno (or the warframes/hosts) have something to do with the infested and the virus.

The implications of these noises are terrifying.

On 3/9/2016 at 5:13 PM, Helch0rn said:

If the Lotus (Storywise) doesn't know about them......

*readys up weapons*

*grabs all my weapons and straps some on my kubrow* hmm think an opticor on the huras kubrow or the sancti tigris, i dont think he could pull back my dread though but i considered that

this is what i listen to while playing warframe so i thought it was this at first

Edited by Larred
forgot something

9 minutes ago, AdunSaveMe said:

They told us how the frames were controlled but not what was in them. We know the frames are kept somewhere when they aren't being used. A few lore snippets heavily imply the tenno (or the warframes/hosts) have something to do with the infested and the virus.

First off, spoilers man! Secondly, you do have a point. If we go off of Dark Sector (Yes, I know it isn't canon) then perhaps the they're both infected. Warframe could just be a re-telling of Dark Sector (probably not though)

15 minutes ago, AdunSaveMe said:

I wouldn't necessarily say terrifying, after the Second Dream, reexamining the Rhino Prime Codex gives me a fairly good idea what's sitting in that spare room. 

Warframes are alive, maybe not sentient, but alive. *squick*