Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested noises and Orbiter - NOT U19 [Megathread]

Luvina

Hi.

what the hell is this?

Spoiler

zqkgTom.jpg

When i finished second dream quest threre were only regular doors there.........but now.......a friggin infestation? What if that stuff get to our operator before we can do something?

and not like its a regular pile of goo........there are roars and stuff coming from behind the door.

and dont  tell me ''well its for the reaserch''.........yea no. clan dojo has that lab already

i know i know.......tenno themselves have stated that they are immune to infestation (atleast my tenno did),

but viruses evolve and always infect some1.

theres a thread around here somewhere thats talking about it....ive put my two cents in there but my theory is that its gonna be related to kavats (the cat things we'll be getting soon) and how they eat infestation

6 minutes ago, S0ulre4per said:

Hi.

what the hell is this?

Hide contents

zqkgTom.jpg

When i finished second dream quest threre were only regular doors there.........but now.......a friggin infestation? What if that stuff get to our operator before we can do something?

and not like its a regular pile of goo........there are roars and stuff coming from behind the door.

and dont  tell me ''well its for the reaserch''.........yea no. clan dojo has that lab already

i know i know.......tenno themselves have stated that they are immune to infestation (atleast my tenno did),

but viruses evolve and always infect some1.

Afaik Operators aswell as the Warframes are immune to infestation. 

Just now, --GOOLOO_GOOLOO_GOOLOO-- said:

people believe that's only because of Alad's collar device.

perhaps......but if a collar can do it. then infested sure as hell have the power to do it.

i mean, he made the collar from researching them

2 minutes ago, S0ulre4per said:

wellllll.........never mind my previous statement then.

Still, why the duck is there and infested monster on my ship? [ yes, it is alive, because roars]

This is when we find out Jordas is hiding on our ship.

2 minutes ago, p_ar7hur said:

Well, if anything, this thread has brought up one additional information - that the Infestation only shows up after you complete The Second Dream. Or was that known already?

Don't know. I think almost all the people who talked about it already finished the Second Dream before the update with this infastation.