Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #72!

[DE]Rebecca

Will pherliac pods have some alternate use besides functioning as fertilizer in Ordis's little infested garden (just shortly distracting infested and then spontaneously combust into wasted inventory space? Is there a plan for them to be used as a resource for a new infested boss key perhaps?

Are there any plans for any new nightmare or corrupted mods in the future or perhaps corrupted exilus mods?

Is there a ETA on when the new healer archwing will be coming and will the new archwing also come with some QoL reworks for archwing leveling?

I am currently incubating 247 kubrow (by challenge of an alliance-mate) and it will take me 6 months to complete this challenge. As a Kubrow lover myself and sitting on 65 kubrow as of this morning, I am always looking for new combinations and possibilities to diversify my in-game children even further. The Kavats are coming with not only patterns to diversify them all but also breedable traits like size, tail type, head type as well as breeds. 

Will we be seeing any of this possibly added to Kubrow in the future such as nose and tail shapes?

With the new Kavat's perposed scanning system for imprints will this also be reworked for kubrows and with the number of imprints made from a kubrow/kavat be increased from two to a higher number. Please DE make this a thing and can we finally get rid of the whole unexplained dna system for kubrow's.

1) In Star Chart 1.0, players were able to view weapon-specific idle animations of their frames holding their weapons in the arsenal. Will we see a return of this feature?

2) Will we see multiple augments for the same skill in PVE? Will we see some pvp augments made avaible for pve? Will augments receive their own slot or skill tree to accommodate?

My question is.....

Seeing how we are entering a new era of gaming with VR (*e.g.PS VR, VR Vive, and Rift) becoming a new aspect of our upcoming gaming experiences, Will DE be providing a VR compatible Warframe for the upcoming VR headsets? if not all, which do you hope to provide be able to be compatible in the future?

P.S. i know sony is asking for an arm and a leg for VR in Canada but i'm still gonna on that day 1

1) Are there any plans for a Hydroid rework to make him more viable in the end game?

2) Would you consider making quests repeatable for those who want to experience the story again?

P.S. You guys are doing an awesome job with the game, keep up the great work :)

will Vay Hek become more of an Interesting boss instead of an annoying one?

for example his regeneration is a pain on higher levels(sorties/nightmares/etc) if random people in your team go with weapons that don't deal direct damage (i'm looking at you tonkor, penta, ogris users)

or his constant flying all over the place and spinning around so it is near impossible to hit him with non-hitscan weapons or charge weapons(opticor)

Edited by Pro3Display

I wanted to ask about older weapons that are under-powered or have just fallen out of use due to being so low on damage that they get out performed. Will they be getting updated? Will we see a return to older weapons and either getting a readjustment to make oldies viable again so that we can vary our arsenal more?

On the topic of weapons, we have had a lot of new weapon types come out as of the last few updates but will we be getting new weapons for a lot of weapon types that only have one or two weapons to them? Sword and Shield, Tonfa, and Gunblade are all examples of weapons types that have been around for a long time, but only have a few or even just one weapon for the category. And a lot of these weapons have been a bit lackluster in performance by comparison to the weapons that are out now and can not do well or par in higher levels no matter how they are built. Can we get some love for these old types and give them something that matches their cousins in strength?

Other than that, I know Banshee [DE]luxe skin will be out soon, will she be getting a rework soon to help with her fairly small range of usability and very underwhelming final power? I love this frame very much but I tend not to use her at all anymore since she has very little in strength to speak of.

OK...this might me an unpopular question?

any updates on operator customizations? are you gonna use body and face sliders soon? are you gonna implement more voices? more outfits? more head accesories?

Edited by cnlu

Any Future plans for dojo's, I remember there was word of giving them the same connection as relays.

As for expansion any plans for adding more Rooms and or Decorations. Maybe a docking bay like the Relays :)

Would be awesome to see some more Pigments, as my clan is waiting for Black and White colors to paint our space home (would be cool if dojo decorations also wouldchange with coloring the dojo)

I have a question for the raids. I would be very glad if you could ask it in the stream Reb :) 

1.) Why has the raid award a timer of 24 hours? Can't we just be qualified for a reward after the daily reboot? It would please us if we didn't have to wait 24h until we can play the raid again because of the time. We would have much more freedom to plan the raids. 

2.) With a raid for each faction, Law of Retribution for Grineer and the Jordas Verdict for Infested, are you guys planning to do a Corpus themed Raid, or even a Corrupted raid in the void? 

3.) If there's time, will every Raid have a nightmare version? 

Thanks for all the work you done this far. 

Will there a new system for the Sorties soon? or at least the first system back, because now you can go the whole Season and at the end one part is still missing and nobody have parts double to trade.....