The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Prime Frame Confirmed! Vauban Prime!

(PSN)Elctrcstel

1 hour ago, Meta_Nexus said:

Hide contents

I try not to get hyped anymore, as I find that my imagination is frequently stronger than reality's capabilities. (I don't want to be disappointed).

But it's the same warframe just with a different look and some stat buffs and an extra polarity......

What room is there left for the imagination?

Or do you mean in general?

Just now, Madway7 said:

But it's the same warframe just with a different look and some stat buffs and an extra polarity......

What room is there left for the imagination?

Or do you mean in general?

In general, and the OP's focus is on the next Prime Access after Vauban's (seems that way, at least).

Not really hyped, i would have been much happier had they announced mag/volt reworks and mesa tweak coming this week, but again i dont like vauban i won't focus farm him and just try out the new bounce changes on the regular version, his parts will likely drop when im farming for something else and RNG will negate the reward i seek to give me a vauban prime part rotfl

Edited by arm4geddon-117
grammar

Nah. Deleted the regular trollban for a reason.

I just wanna see DE troll Banshee Prime up to hell.

Will admit though, i want those gokd smgs hes holding.

Edited by AcceI

Please DE make his concussion grenade open enemies up to finisher's. I think this small thing would complete his rework perfectly. Other than that i love the rework seems like it will be a blast to play with i just feel that it doesn't make him any better unless he can do finishers.

32 minutes ago, crackbeard said:

Please DE make his concussion grenade open enemies up to finisher's. I think this small thing would complete his rework perfectly. Other than that i love the rework seems like it will be a blast to play with i just feel that it doesn't make him any better unless he can do finishers.

I like second-one thousand this post. I want this so bad. 

39 minutes ago, crackbeard said:

I thought that they said and showed that it would in the Dev stream....

7 minutes ago, Gravalite said:

I thought that they said and showed that it would in the Dev stream....

What they showed and told on that grenade was very skimpy compared to the others, and much was vague or left unshown.

I watched it over and over for something more concrete on that very point and couldn't find it. It may or may not be included.