Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need tips on how to get Loki Prime

Gefy

Question

Ok, so, I wanna get the Loki Prime and hear it's being vaulted very soon. I don't have that many Void keys and I only have my starter plat, so I can't trade. To make matters worse on the Void Keys thing, I have no T4 keys. And, it's not even guaranteed that I will get the Loki Prime Parts And Blueprints. Should I sell my crimson  dervish for 50 plat and then buy 1-2 part BPs? Or, should I just waste all my keys, hoping for a Loki BP to drop? And afterward, when I have no keys left, just annoy everyone in the chat by saying things like: LF T4 SAB, LF T3 SAB like a bajillion times? Please help me! I really want the Loki Prime before it gets vaulted and I'm not willing to pay to get plat.

Thankls, Gefy

59 minutes ago, Gefy said:
  • Ok, so, I wanna get the Loki Prime
  • I'm not willing to pay to get plat.
  • Should I just waste all my keys, hoping for a Loki BP to drop? 

• I want a ferrari
  • I am not willing to pay for it
  • I am not willing to work for it / I am not willing to gamble for it
Spoiler

Basically the game is a farm. To get anything in this game you got to devote your time and farm. As for Prime frames/weapons theres a bit more farming. You have to farm for keys and then farm for the parts using the keys. You can however skip this and straight up buy the desired frame/weapon or buy the keys and skip one part of the farm.

Theres no problem here, its just you trying to get something else for free that everyone else farmed or bought themselves.

Edited by haloamted
Added reason

Ok, so, I wanna get the Loki Prime and hear it's being vaulted very soon. I don't have that many Void keys and I only have my starter plat, so I can't trade. To make matters worse on the Void Keys thing, I have no T4 keys. And, it's not even guaranteed that I will get the Loki Prime Parts And Blueprints. Should I sell my crimson  dervish for 50 plat and then buy 1-2 part BPs? Or, should I just waste all my keys, hoping for a Loki BP to drop? And afterward, when I have no keys left, just annoy everyone in the chat by saying things like: LF T4 SAB, LF T3 SAB like a bajillion times? Please help me! I really want the Loki Prime before it gets vaulted and I'm not willing to pay to get plat.

Thankls, Gefy

Just now, AnnoyingBanana said:

Its still more than month (maybe 2 or 3 as we experienced with trinity) and only "rare" part from loki set is systems. what can be got in T4D and T3 sab. If you can switch to european servers I can give you atleast 10x of each tower 4 key you need for loki drops.

How exactly do I set to european servers

2 minutes ago, Gefy said:

Well, one word. Prime.

If you're new and barely have any Void keys, you shouldn't really be obsessing over Prime gear. Only difference stat-wise on Loki Prime is a tiny bit more max energy.

Edited by Cyborg-Rox

4 minutes ago, Gefy said:

Thankls, Gefy

he has quite a while before he may get vaulted. you have time to play and possibly find his parts. or, you could buy his set now while its cheap. runs about 80-120P on PS4

No guarantees but you just might find someone willing to trade the whole set for your Crimson Dervish, actually,
prices are somewhat fluctuating right now, going from ~50 to ~120 Plat.

For Void Keys, Excavations deliver them en masse;
don't spam LFs (pretty please), just be quick to reply to someone hosting.

Any unwanted Prime parts you could try selling, to players if they're worth anything
or to Baro (incoming today) in return for Mods / weapons that you can then sell / trade for your Loki P set.

Just now, Gefy said:

Thankls, Gefy

calm down there, Tenno, you still have a decent amount of time before Loki gets vaulted. my suggestion would be to go and farm T4 keys from Draco and other interceptions. you could also rank up a syndicate and use their standing to buy Void Key Packs if you're that desperate, and they have a guaranteed rare key (not necessarily T4 though). you could also search for a clan that's willing to take on newer players and ask them to run keys with you. there are a few options you can take, and I'm sure that closer to the time you will se many others trying for those same keys, because they will want the parts too, either for trade or for themselves.

take it easy, you only need to rush when it says "Last Chance for Loki Prime in the Void", which won't be for a little while yet.

Honestly try your key else you will drop other prime part that you can trade for plat or get thing like forma if you scream you dont want them ( damn rng lol )

If you have no key you can just look in the recruiting tab you can see tenno hosting Void and just tell them "I'm in for the TX Sabotage if you have a spot left" and there you go ^.^ 

You say "waste all my void keys", but that's what void keys are for, getting prime stuff. So, run your keys, keep the stuff you need, sell what you don't, and buy what you still need. If by the end you don't have Loki, you will have to keep an eye in the recruiting tab for the missions you need. 

You still have a month, maybe 2 before Loki is removed. So there is plenty of time left. 

Edited by The_Mustachio
does anybody read this?

I agree with others that you really shouldn't be obsessing about primed frames if you're just starting.  There is plenty of time to collect primed frames and weapons.  Even if some of them get vaulted, they will come back eventually.  If you do end up getting a Loki Prime, it doesn't guarantee that you'll be awesome using him because you'll need some specialized mods and the right play style to use him to his full potential.  You really should try out the normal Loki first to see if you even like to use him before attempting to get Loki Prime.  To tell you the truth, I never look down at anyone using regular frames but I do kind of roll my eyes when I see people running around with all prime gears who contribute nothing to the team.

I doubt any of us can convince you to get the regular Loki so I'll answer your questions.  I would save your Crimson Dervish.  That stance mod is surprisingly hard to find but it's so useful considering how many weapons use that stance.  It is also one of the best stances.  You will regret selling it for 50 plats.  If you are truly desperate for plats, sell other mods (Corrupted, Nightmare, and Syndicate mods) and parts that are easily farmable.  You can also farm Alad V coordinates or keys to sell to other players as well.  If you can afford it, you can also try kubrow breeding and sell Lotus pattern or unusual color imprints.  As for farming T4 keys, best place is Hieracon, the Dark Sector excavation on Pluto, but I don't know if you can survive that high of a level mission or contribute much to the team.  Instead, I would recommend you do low level or med level interceptions because at 4 rounds you are guaranteed a T4 key.  Check out Augustus, Mars, Iapetus, Saturn, or Berehynia, Sedna first.  Also, if you're high enough in the syndicates you support, you can also buy a pack of keys for 25000 rep.

If you have time to spare, try go for keyshare and during your free time, go farm some keys.
Also it would helps if you could mention those parts you have already gotten and those you are missing, because of no keys or whatever reasons.
Some people might trade with you their spare parts or invite you into those void missions.
Even if you failed to obtain Loki Prime before it is vaulted, you could prepare for when the vault is opened by storing some keys.

Have fun and good luck :D

I would just keep an eye on Recruiting chat for people running the missions you need. This is the easiest way to get the parts you need without having the keys or spending platinum. While it is a reasonable theory that Loki Prime will be vaulted next, to my knowledge, there has been no confirmation of it yet. You will be given plenty of notice before he is vaulted if you visit this site often, so he won't just up and vanish on you. He is a great frame and totally worth getting. Keep the stance mod and just try to get into the missions. You'll be happier that way because you will still have that great stance for your Broken War.

1 hour ago, Gefy said:

And afterward, when I have no keys left, just annoy everyone in the chat by saying things like: LF T4 SAB, LF T3 SAB like a bajillion times?

Well, considering how you treat those trying to help you on here, this is probably your best bet.  good luck.

Even, if you don't get exactly the correct keys, you still can trade the ones you got for the ones, you need, or participate in key sharing. You still can do it and you should definitely try getting Loki. Not gonna tell you, why, though ;)

Well, the void keys are your main issue. as not all of them will drop Loki parts.

Blueprint Tower II Capture
Tower IV Interception A
Tower II Sabotage
Helmet Tower III Sabotage
Tower IV Sabotage
Tower IV Survival C
Chassis Tower IV Sabotage
Tower IV Survival C
Systems Tower IV Defense C
Tower III Sabotage

These are the keys you need to focus on. Your best bet is to run the sabotage keys, as if you find all three hidden caches, you get a second prime piece for completing the mission. 

Alternatively, since you are on PC and probably have steam, go buy a steam card for $20, come to this site, click the "buy Platinum" button on the front page, and buy platinum. Than go to trade chat and go, "WTB Loki Prime Set".

But since you are not willing to pay for plat, go back to the void, run T1 missions and such, get lots of prime stuff, and than spam trade chat, "Selling Prime junk, 5 plat each". You'll get there... eventually...

*sigh*

This got off-topic quickly.

Now then.  First piece of advice: We are not Orokin.  Don't focus so much on the shiny version that you forget there's a normal version.  Also, regular Loki in the market is dirt-cheap to buy outright, due to the fact that he was one of the starter frames back in the day, and the Market hasn't updated to reflect that he is no longer such.  If even that is something you aren't willing to do, that's okay.  Loki drops from the Hyena Pack on Psamathe, Neptune, which is not a difficult fight at all once you get a reliable primary.

I've got a few keys Loki Prime parts drop from if you'd like to farm for him, though - I could use the extra Ducats.

5:30 EDT or later this afternoon is when you'll find me online.  If you'd like to farm, send me a PM mentioning the forums and we'll get to work.

1 hour ago, LegionCynex said:

Wait..

What happened to the topic?, its all back-to-front and such. like someone shoved their hands in the posts and throw it all around, then paced it back to-gather agien 

The forums sort by relevance, rather than date these days. If you'd rather see by date, just click the "sort by date" button at the top of the page.