Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U19 when? this week? next week?

Kaiser_Suoh

Question

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Onder6099 said:

Sorry dude, but for us, console players is more likely Far away then SoonTM

Vauban Prime will be releasing for consoles at the same time as it does for PC.

It has been this way with Prime Accesses for some time. However I do not know if you'll get the rework to his second power when Vauban Prime comes, or whether you'll need to wait for consoles next update.

january 18th 2076

update 19 is still nowhere to be found, we have lost many great tenno but the search seems pointless, all tenno who hears this go home to ur families do not bother searching..

it's been long :|

Just now, NovusNova said:

Vauban Prime will be releasing for consoles at the same time as it does for PC.

It has been this way with Prime Accesses for some time. However I do not know if you'll get the rework to his second power when Vauban Prime comes, or whether you'll need to wait for consoles next update.

Sorry, main topic is about U19, or am i missing something? Also, Devstream #74: Volt+Mag revamp not included in U19, but will be release before U19 at the end of May, so U19 will be pbb release in June.

Late May - Mid June is the timeframe I'm thinking of.

Perhaps sooner, perhaps even later. From the most recent Devstream, it sounds like things are in kind of a big mess at the moment.

Just be patient. :<3 (<-- A Kubrow for your troubles. :D)

(Funny that earlier this year, the Devs said that would release a good 2-3 quests of the Second Dream's caliber over the course of 12 months. it's been nearly 6 months and we haven't seen one. >.>)

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

Will most likely not be "Soon TM ", in the Dev stream they said they might be chopping up Update19 in to small updates because of how huge it has become.

Pretty sure some one else can type the exact quote, I'm a lazy troglodyte that can't be bothered to look it up right now.

Edited by Ahcruna

1 hour ago, NovusNova said:

Believe its likely 18.12 this week.

U19 is still in the Soon region.

57 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

Nope.

Prime Accesses are not tied to major updates, they can come whenever. That is why I believe 18.12 is coming this week.

We're getting the next PA tomorrow around 2PM (7-8PM For UK/USA)

However with Fairy Frame nameing poll ending on the 23rd, it is looking early June/Mid June, to be fair, this is quite a long time.