Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.13.2

[DE]Rebecca

1 hour ago, Kirrn.Valanthe said:

You might want to reread that, it doesn't increase the total amount of points you get, just gives you some extra points earlier on, so normally a rank 0 frame would only have mod points from any aura mods, now, if you're MR 15, and have a potato in that frame a rank 0 frame will have an additional 30 mod points at rank 0, and won't gain any additional points until it reaches rank 16, then it'll gain points like normal.

I saw that.  I'm trying to anticipate some form of logic to this, because otherwise there's no reason at all for doing this.  Oh my, I can put in a partial build faster...  Because that's gonna help at ALL.

In a sown-the-road scenario, this COULD turn into something decent.  For now it kinda messes around with leveling without purpose.  I got that.  I'm just hoping this BECOMES useful.

Love the changes except for Trin nerf but it was Wednesday.... Also I just want to say two things. 

1. Even with a 99% bless trin (pre-nerf) 8 lvl 125 heavy gunners tore through that dmg reduction and completely rekted me. (Simulacrum) But the changes are ok since lor raids were way to easy with 99% bless and can still be easily done with a chroma and oberon. Oberon for phoenix renewal and chroma for ice everlasting ward. "creates an ice shield that reflects incoming fire back to their source" quote from wiki.

2. The draco grind isnt all that bad imo and I realise that im going to get some backlash from saying this but coming from a game like maplestory this is a cake walk. Also i know that maplestory is a kids game but thats true grinding. It took me 4 hours to get from lvl 209-210 and it gets even harder after that. It took my friend 6-8 hours of straight grinding to get from 212-213 with a 2x event and 2x coupons. So when people complain about the grind of draco i just want to say... You dont know what real grinding is and you should be thankful de made it so that everyone could reach mr 21 without ever putting a cent into the game and gave you an easy way to do it. Hell i threw 600$ into maplestory in order to get 1.2 mil range. (Range being your damag w/o multipliers) Also before people call me a fat fk with no life i played this game when i was 14 so please dont start. 

Anyways de thanks for the update even with the nerfs the game is still fun :D

Edited by kungpowchicken65

Not a rant, just minor mechanic complain:

When an enemy Plasma Grenade is shot and killed, it will explode and damage any enemies in range with no damage to you. A Tenno with a keen ear will be able to identify these threats and counter them with an accurate shot before it's too late.

I am sure Warframe should slowly move opposite direction – adding friendly fire, not removing it. This is clear case for me when destroying projectile should damage everything what is close enough, including friendlies.

Otherwise, it feels too childish.

Okay, I know adding direct friendly fire will make warframe entirely other game, but why removing damage ability from enemies' projectiles?

6 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Enemy Plasma Grenade Changes

• Before Plasma Grenades explode, they will live for 3 seconds after coming to a rest on the ground.
  • Plasma Grenades can now be shot in air or when they are on the ground.
  • When an enemy Plasma Grenade is shot and killed, it will explode and damage any enemies in range with no damage to you. A Tenno with a keen ear will be able to identify these threats and counter them with an accurate shot before it's too late.

Gotta say, not fully pleased with the execution here. The delay is helpful for running away before it blows, but those things still might-as-well be invisible.

Plus, there's still the shenanigans of them landing on top of a defensive objective. They're hard enough to find on the ground in 3 seconds.

I am glad they harmlessly auto-detonate against Volt's Shield.

Really need a blinking/pulsing/flashing light on the grenades. Something completely obvious. We have a lot of FX going on and I'd have a hard time finding a single grain of sand in 3 minutes, 3 seconds is right out.

• Before Plasma Grenades explode, they will live for 3 seconds after coming to a rest on the ground.
  • When an enemy Plasma Grenade is shot and killed, it will explode and damage any enemies in range with no damage to you. A Tenno with a keen ear will be able to identify these threats and counter them with an accurate shot before it's too late.

Oh god...just add a HUD indicator, like any other shooter does, stop inventing a bicycle.

6 hours ago, Ibro156 said:

What about Energy Vampire. It just a endless free energy to Trin and her teammates. just continuous free energy

Man, to be frank, screw Limbo's rework-- can Trinity get one instead? I feel like few updates have come through without her getting some minor adjustment that doesn't really put her anywhere new.

4 hours ago, 01thanatos10 said:

the mr based mod cap a big mistake and well turn a lot of new players off of the game and adds a whole new level of grind to the game _ ie a mr 7 with a cat can put on a maxed serration were as new players will feel weaker/ cheated because there rank 0 dose less then a equal ranked weapon simplely due to that player haveing a higher mr)

So you want mr0 and mr22 be equal? It's like wanting level 1 corpus and level 100 grineer equally 1 hit each other.

Finally something for those that putted time and effort into getting mr20+. No more just for looks.

6 hours ago, 4ever4gotin said:

Thank you. No really, thank you. The way DE do stuff just amazes me sometimes.

"Please fix self-damage exploit on Blessing!" "No, we're gonna change her numbers and add range, and we're gonna do it twice within the span of a week."

"Please add more reliable crit chance and punchthrough on snipers!" "No, here's a combo counter and zoom levels that alter your stats."

"Please fix grenades one-shotting 40k HP defense pods!" "No, now they tick and you can shoot them in the air or in the ground, you're still f**ked if it explodes."

Hotfix 18.13.2

We've received word from the Lotus that everyone will have 7 days following the launch of 18.13.2 to claim a free Forma via inbox simply by logging in shortly after we launch.

With the power of all your Draco runs, we have intercepted this message:

You have fought long and hard for our cause - learning to master many Warframes and Weapons in your Arsenal. Take this gift of Forma as a token of my appreciation for your willingness to bend the will of your equipment to suit your needs on the battlefield.

The Lotus.

Trinity Changes & Fixes

• Blessing: Damage Resistance is no longer calculated based on an Average, but instead a flat value simply capped at 75% (which can be achieved via use of Strength mods). The squad UI now shows who is in range with the Tenno Affinity marker.

• Fixed Trinity’s Blessing dealing a possible infinite damage multiplier.

Valkyr Changes:

• Hysteria: Each kill reduces her Hysteria Aura by 1 meter, the aura will continue to grow but killing frequently will keep it tight around you so you can control its range.

Mag Changes & Fixes

• Improved the FX of Mag’s Polarize.

• Fixed Mag’s Crush FX not playing properly for Clients.

• Fixed Mag’s Magnetize bubble being invisible when inside it.

• Fixed Mag dealing self-damage with Magnetize.

Enemy Changes & Fixes

• Ballistas will have telegraphing when they are winding up to fire off a round from their deadly Vulkars. An observant Tenno will be better able to identify and prioritize these threats.

• Hyekka Masters: Fixed the Hyekka Master’s Ignis dealing damage through walls.

Please see our Developer Workshop Part 4 for more information: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/654868-dev-workshop-part-4-hotfix-18132-information-more/

Starting Mod Capacity Changes:

The starting Mod Capacity for your gear (new or Forma'd) is now determined by your Mastery Rank and if an item has an Orokin Reactor or Catalyst installed.

For example, a Mastery 20 player would experience the following:

1. Claim a new Warframe from the Foundry with no Reactor installed.

2. Observe the 'Unranked' item and see the starting Mod capacity is 20.

3. Install a Reactor, observe the Mod capacity has doubled to 40.

The formula is:

Starting Mod Capacity = Mastery Rank (x2 if Orokin Reactor/Catalyst installed).

The cap on capacity remains unchanged.

Please note this is a slight deviation of our discussions on how Mastery Rank will reflect gear level, but by affecting capacity it fundamentally enables you to use Mods the moment you get your hands on new gear or Forma an item. Have fun!

Hek Sound Changes

As widely requested, Hek’s original sound has been restored and our Sound Team has made it work with the new weapon sound tech.

Our Audio Director, [DE]George, has provided insight into why we changed the Hek sound originally here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/536444-hek-shooting-sound/?do=findComment&comment=7327137

Changes

• The squad UI now shows who is in range with the Tenno Affinity marker.

• Reduced the lens flare in the pause menu.

• Lanka projectiles will now only increase the combo counter once per enemy hit when shot into Mag’s Magnetize. This also fixes firing the Lanka in Mag’s Magnetize bubble resulting in a massive unintended Sniper combo increase.

• Increased the sound radius on Volt’s Speed pickup for allies.

• Zephyr’s Tornado post FX and camera shake will only be visible to the caster.

• Reduced the post FX of Zephyr’s Tornados when the Funnel Clouds Augment is equipped.

• Improved handling of corrupted installs (repair instead of crashing).

Fixes

• Fixed dead players receiving shared Tenno Affinity.

• Fixed a rare case of crashing from reviving a fallen Tenno.

• Possible fix for Chroma’s Effigy being invisible and dealing no damage as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/653506-chroma-effigy-bugged/

• Fixed Loki's Radial Disarm increasing the number of enemies when cast in Kela De Thaym’s Arena.

• Fixed backing out of the Arsenal after making a purchase and switching loadouts, reverting you back to the loadout you had equipped when entering the Arsenal.

• Fixed Operator’s heads and hairstyles displaying the incorrect title.

• Fixed having multiples of the same Chat Tab.

• Possible fix for Clients seeing the incorrect FX from The Nightwatch Napalm Mod.

• Fixed Loki’s incorrect passive description.

• Fixed multiple Bastille’s appearing when casted by Vauban in Mag’s Polarize.

• Fixed Mag’s Magnetize bubble lingering permanently when Vauban’s Vortex/Bastille is thrown inside it. This also fixes intensified FX in this situation that caused performance issues.

• Fixed Hydroid’s passive activating when punching with a fist weapon.

• Fixed performance issues due to having 4+ Hyekka’s on screen.

• Fixed the Aquiros Syandana hanging incorrectly.

• Fixed missed discrepancy Mod descriptions.

• Fixed more collisions on Orokin doors that cause players to get caught in between the gap and eaten by the door.

• Fixed overlapping text of Mags abilities in the Tutorial UI.

• Fixed Volt’s Electric Shield lingering for other players after disappearing for the caster.

• Fixed Ash’s Arcane Locust and Arcane Scorpion Helmet not being tradable.

• Fixed Ivara’s Prowl ability sound not cancelling out when casting a Focus ability.

• Fixed seeing a random ‘Level Up’ notification with no context.

• Possible fix for crashing on shutdown when running DirectX 10 or 11.

• Fixes Mesa’s Peacemaker effects sticking around permanently in rare situations.

• Fixed numerous crashes.

• NERFED EMBERS PASSIVE TO NOT WORK WHILE SKILL 4 IS ACTIVE.

Dont mind me i just added something you guys missed on the list. so its not really as much of a passive, thx DE for telling the players. Along with the limiting of volts sheilds to 4 max.

6 hours ago, keen211 said:

I dont mean to sound ungrateful but I'm still waiting for you guys to resolve the issue with excalibur's slide blind. Cmon that change was really bad, dont pretend it never happened.

This^

Also can someone explain to me these "mod capacity" changes

because i dont really get it i unranked my nova shes rank 0 and she has 24 capacity

does that mean she will have 84 capacity at max rank? instead of default 60?

Hotfix 18.13.2

Trinity Changes & Fixes

• Blessing: Damage Resistance is no longer calculated based on an Average, but instead a flat value simply capped at 75% (which can be achieved via use of Strength mods). The squad UI now shows who is in range with the Tenno Affinity marker.

• Fixed Trinity’s Blessing dealing a possible infinite damage multiplier.

There is also another thing about trinity- her negative duration makes EV spit out all possible energy restoration at once, I think this is a bug since you would get 400+ energy within 2 seconds. Wouldn't an increase in duration give more tics of energy than two seconds of EV? The more duration the higher the energy restoration, and the longer the ability stays used on one enemy until killed, thus decreasing the amount of spam and visual effects that can lag some players game experience. Just thinking logically-2016. Making Trinity Great Again!