Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can there please be a stalker helmet for Excalibur please DE

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Graysmog said:

Considering the fact that Excal has the most amount of skins in the game for being Warframe's poster boy ...

Nah.

Actually, thanks to Tennogen, Nova has the most skins.

Excal still has the most hats, though.

28 minutes ago, (PS4)PHEONIX5784 said:

I see tons of people trying to look like stalker , wouldn't it be a lot cooler to look exactly like stalker?!

we are going 2 have umbra excal and he is more like new shadow stalker...

Spoiler

ckDiQiY.jpg

Spoiler

ju1rKmh.jpg?1

all I need is umbra look :smile: 

27 minutes ago, Magnulast said:

No, because the stalker is a special person.

We need a darvo skin first.

Or a clem skin to break the A.I.

Metal Gear Warframe. Now with cardboard boxes. You can throw nudie mags to distract Grineer, and then attach balloons to send them back to your ship, where you brainwash them into joining your Grineer army.

But, nah, I don't really like the idea. It would make Stalker less of an enigma.

Stalker is an amalgamation of much more than just one Warframe (plus other stuff). a Skin for any particular Warframe is rather misleading since it implies that Warframe is near identical to Stalker, which it is not.

2 minutes ago, taiiat said:

Stalker is an amalgamation of much more than just one Warframe (plus other stuff). a Skin for any particular Warframe is rather misleading since it implies that Warframe is near identical to Stalker, which it is not.

Amalgama-what's?

Excalibro already has loads of skins. 

A Stalker-esque helmet for all Frames though? That could be neat. I don't like the Lotus anyways. Ruk gave me the Brakk which has been kicking butt since 2013. More than enough to earn my loyalty if you can keep giving me toys like that. 

An actual Stalker specter could be pretty cool too. Although make it pre-Dream and take away his dispel.