Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can there please be a stalker helmet for Excalibur please DE

34 minutes ago, Vlada91 said:

we are going 2 have umbra excal and he is more like new shadow stalker...

Reveal hidden contents

ckDiQiY.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

ju1rKmh.jpg?1

all I need is umbra look :smile: 

Actually, that's Umbra Excal Prime. He's exclusive to Chinese players who purchased the Origin package. We are getting normal Excal Umbra, eventually, but his appearance has never been revealed.

22 minutes ago, (PS4)PHEONIX5784 said:

But does anyone know for sure when Excalibur umbra is gonna release in U.S?

Quothe [DE]Steve in devstream 72, "kind of soon". By the context and a few hints here and there, I am certain it's included in U19. But don't quote me on that. Or if you do, add a bigass disclaimer.

12 minutes ago, (PS4)BlitzKeir said:

Actually, that's Umbra Excal Prime. He's exclusive to Chinese players who purchased the Origin package. We are getting normal Excal Umbra, eventually, but his appearance has never been revealed.

it is the same appearance...

what we need is this: j6nHTPZ.jpg?1

Edited by Vlada91

i hope it doesnt happen, i want stalker to have his own identity, for it to be unique to him

as for people judging others for using stalker's color, hakuna your matatas, red-gray-black is just a really good looking color combination, using those doesnt mean they're trying to imitate stalker

Just now, Vlada91 said:

its same appearance

Can you provide evidence of this? A statement from devs, concept art, screenshots? I've researched the hell out of Umbra, there's a lot of information that was made-up by the community or taken out of context, and the devs have done little to clear up misconceptions. I would appreciate if you could back this up.

The key here is Stalker-inspired helmet. There is NO purpose wearing the same exact helmet as the Stalker and his accolytes do.

BUT  I would gladly jump at the cosmetic option of having the heads of defeated bosses as trophies in my belt.

how about we give skins to othe frames like hydroid instead? its really tiring to see so many excal skins when im voting on the steam workshop -_-

(yes im salty but i cant grasp the hype about him, he is really boring to play)

On 7/6/2016 at 9:31 AM, Vlada91 said:

we are going 2 have umbra excal and he is more like new shadow stalker...

Hide contents

ckDiQiY.jpg

Hide contents

ju1rKmh.jpg?1

all I need is umbra look :smile: 

Hmm... Excal Umbra and Shadow Stalker absolutely doesn't look the same...
Shadow Stalker is just the Stalker with Pakal Armor...

Just take Excal, put him a dark color (with Sentient Slayer Skin it's better !), and equip the Pakal Armor, and you'll look like Stalker. More than Umbra, which is an Excalibur Prime with a scarf, a little more gold and a new helmet.