Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Latron Wraith, Braton Vandal, Lato Vandal

They've said that the closed beta weapons won't come back. I personally missed out on buying the braton vandel from the store, didn't bother to check. Lato Vandel was a closed beta gift so doubt it'll be ever released again.

What Shtredeye said. The problem with the two Vandals is that they are exclusive to the Closed Beta period, and DE will not give them.

Besides, dear, just give DE some time. We know of at least one melee weapon, one primary weapon, and one Archwing, and two Kavats, that are shipping in Spectres of the Rails.

5 minutes ago, DeltaPhantom said:

Everyone did a double-take when the Latron Wraith didn't return as a Sortie reward for season 7.

And for anyone who says one way or the other on the Braton/Lato Vandal:

wikipedian_protester.png

Because they're exclusive rewards for CB players

At the time, Braton vandal and Lato vandal were the only vandals back then.

5) Vandal Series Weapons!?

They are exclusive. Lobbying is not encouraged.

eyuOXh5.png

^ Source

Edited by KJRenz

It is very unlikely that Lato and Braton vandal's will return as Lato vandal was a closed beta tester reward and the Braton Vandal was a reward for being there at the launch of open beta. 

Latron Wraith could come in sorties.

6 minutes ago, KJRenz said:

It's a moderator, he's not behind anything but his computer. What he said was relevant, but means nothing right now.

Exclusive things are cool, only if it's temporary. And I remember them (DE) saying something like "Nothing except founder pack will be full-time exclusive"

Edited by Xgomme

12 minutes ago, BelieverZ said:

They've said that the closed beta weapons won't come back. I personally missed out on buying the braton vandel from the store, didn't bother to check. Lato Vandel was a closed beta gift so doubt it'll be ever released again.

They tweeted fairly recently that braton and lato vandals will be back. Never talked about latron wraith, I assume it will be back too.

Talk of exclusivity was way back in 2013. They are as exclusive as snipetron.

22 minutes ago, Schtredeye said:

Braton and Lato Vandal will not be obtainable again. Latron Wraith probably will be.

There is no hard evidence Lato/B.V. remain exclusive. Once it was announced there will be no Vandals but Lato/Braton. Also moderator or not - his response can not be considered a hard evidence with all due respect.

The only hard exclusives are founder's scrap. And even that I really doubt (extrapolating for a long run)

Edited by YourMoms
Reason for edit

4 minutes ago, Xgomme said:

It's a moderator, he's not behind anything but his computer. What he said was relevant, but means nothing right now.

Exclusive things are cool, only if it's temporary. And I remember them (DE) saying something like "Nothing except founder pack will be full-time exclusive"

Yes, ignore the post about Rebecca herself stating about the Vandals. Keep in mind, Snipetron Vandal wasn't a thing yet and it's considered an event weapon.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Lord_Gremlin said:

They tweeted fairly recently

Citation required

Edited by KJRenz

8 minutes ago, KJRenz said:

Yes, ignore the post about Rebecca herself stating about the Vandals.

Lol. Rebecca also claimed all the way back when Ember Prime's Prime Access was released that they'd be one-time exclusives and look how that turned out. 

Okay heres my opinion,
Only founder packs are full exclusive,

Yes there are posts that say braton and lato are exclusive, however remember that was 3 years ago... Same way if you asked them back then will event weapons come back, they would of said "no they are exclusive rewards"...

Unless you can find something from a DE member not a moderator, within the last year clearly stating that they will never return then its possible they might return...

7 minutes ago, KJRenz said:

Yes, ignore the post about Rebecca herself stating about the Vandals. Keep in mind, Snipetron Vandal wasn't a thing yet and it's considered an event weapon.

Citation required

Snipetron is not even a thing right now. The weapon is kinda locked until a reskin/rework. They showed a corpus Braton one day, I'm sure the true snipetron will come with it... SoonTM

And it's hard to find Reb's post in this mess, but yeah, they said this many times. But I'm sure they won't keep them exclusive. They said a lot of things you know :clem:

31 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

It is very unlikely that Lato and Braton vandal's will return as Lato vandal was a closed beta tester reward and the Braton Vandal was a reward for being there at the launch of open beta. 

Latron Wraith could come in sorties.

Yeah and event rewards were rewards for being there and doing the event. I don't see your point.

if only i can equip braton vandal sounds in the standard braton or braton prime, that will be enough for me XD

miss the sound because many of my friends that  CBT player worn out..

braton vandal is the best weapon sound on warframe  after the old twin viper sound

Season 7 sortie has already gone on way too long - Latron Wraith very likely next (between them and Baro all old event weapons have been obtainable between them save for three, Latron Wraith longest absentee - the other 2 reappeared via other means in Imperator Vandal and Twin Vipers Wraith). I'm not counting two newest Wraith weapons - theyre too recent.

As for Lato/Braton Vandal weapons... they SHOULD come back IMO. Day 500 log in rewards or something lol.

Edited by (XB1)Skode

Latron Wraith was confirmed as next sortie season reward at Tennocon, unless they were joking but I wouldn't see why they would.

As for the other two, I'm just stating what I've read on the wiki and on some other forum posts that were already linked on this thread. So all people who missed out on braton/lato vandal (myself included) can only hope is that they changed their mind in the mean time. I wouldn't mind if they stay closed/open beta players exclusive though. Actually I see why they would even if I the OCD collector part of me wants them bad.

"citation_needed.png" ->read up.

"DE tends to change their mind about a lot of things so don't kill my hopes ok? ;-; " -> Just answering the question. Maybe they'll decide otherwise in the future but as for now that's what we know about it, or so I've read.

The lato I can understand, because you had to be in the closed beta. But the braton? no. It was available to EVERYONE for 1 credit during the open beta weekend, people who didn't know about the game shouldn't be punished for not grabbing one, it didn't cost any real life currency to acquire unlike the founder set of items, so it should NOT remain exclusive. It's the same as having an event that rewarded a vandal/wraith weapon. You got on and got the gun, simple as that. Everyone had the chance to get it, but if you got on right then you got it earlier. I see no reason why it shouldn't come back as a sortie reward.

Edited by Demoonic

8 minutes ago, Demoonic said:

The lato I can understand, because you had to be in the closed beta. But the braton? no. It was available to EVERYONE for 1 credit during the open beta weekend, people who didn't know about the game shouldn't be punished for not grabbing one, it didn't cost any real life currency to acquire unlike the founder set of items, so it should NOT remain exclusive. It's the same as having an event that rewarded a vandal/wraith weapon. You got on and got the gun, simple as that. Everyone had the chance to get it, but if you got on right then you got it earlier. I see no reason why it shouldn't come back as a sortie reward.

+1, makes sense. Up to DE though.

On 08 luglio 2016 at 2:19 PM, (XB1)GHOST AG3NT SLM said:

Has anyone heard anything about these weapons making a comeback?  I have maxed out every single thing i can on xbox one and still can't reach MR22.  I so wish they would bring these back in as sortie rewards.  If anyone knows anything please reply.

Just a little question, since you obtained the whispered MR22, you will open new threads asking more MR fodder to get MR22.. 23.. 24 and so on? Because at this point would be better if you just ask for a MR30 as Gift of the Lotus saving our and your time as well..