Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

War Within Hype Thread (You Must Prepare)

duhadventure

Yeah, I do like the new free axis movement. Not complaining about that, but couldn't they do that without a free moving cross-hair or would that induce motion sickness? I really don't see what the point of it is, but I'll give it a try. Also, does the new clip of Archwing look slower in movement to any of you guys or is it just me? The camera is also a lot closer or the Warframe/Archwing model is now regular sized instead of micro like in the current version.

Also, please for the love of god make more interesting missions. Is DE creatively bankrupt when it comes to coming up with fun missions? God, I've avoided doing Archwing Defense due to how dull it is. You give us incredible movement and bind us to 2 rooms? What's the point?

6 hours ago, LegionCynex said:

We will, no doubt, but we don;t get "updates" until around 6-7pm, so yes, we'll moreless get it, Sat/Sunday, or more likely On Monday. 

Looks like its a week by week update on the "hype" site. So at this rate, we wont get the part 2 of the update til July 6th at the earliest.

Edited by XtheMATTx

4 hours ago, Ibro156 said:

^^^Seriously this^^^ 

It ain't nice for me. I honestly, prefer the old one. The new seen on Devstream, it gave me a headache. I can't imagine how I would react when I get to play the new one.

Seeing other people doing it and doing it yourself can be 2 different things.

I got motion sickness when my uncle was driving his car when we were in the country-side because of the bumpy road. In the return trip he let me drive, I had nothing since I was the one focused on driving.

Why not make it 'x' to reorient? Binding it to melee makes no sense. Also can be please get rid of the massive delay after quick melee?

If you could pull it in the blink of an eye you better be able to put it back in the blink of an eye. I'm fine with it being the same for equipping melee.

25 minutes ago, Evanescent said:

Why not make it 'x' to reorient? Binding it to melee makes no sense. Also can be please get rid of the massive delay after quick melee?

If you could pull it in the blink of an eye you better be able to put it back in the blink of an eye. I'm fine with it being the same for equipping melee.

They'll probably just tell you to use that Speed Holster aura, lol.

16 minutes ago, Evanescent said:

Also can be please get rid of the massive delay after quick melee?

That would be nice.  The delay is really noticeable with the Kaszas.

11 minutes ago, Hman745 said:

Specters of the rail

Specters of the rail

Specters of the rail

Hmm ... I wonder what they could be.

Charger specters.

But seriously, It has to be ancients specters.

Because the Damage Reduction is real.

7 minutes ago, Magnulast said:

Charger specters.

But seriously, It has to be ancients specters.

Because the Damage Reduction is real.

Nah those are Roller specters that stacks on themselves to form a human silhouette. Permanent stunlock. 

Just now, LogaMC1995 said:

Nah those are Roller specters that stacks on themselves to form a human silhouette. Permanent stunlock. 

That is impossible, roller specters cannot go on top of one another, they would break the 4th wall.

Even void magic cannot handle such power.

It is probably the Specters that were left over from the old Dark Sector conflicts and they finally gained their own sentience somehow by combining into this new challenger. They now wait to challenge those that used to use them in battle to see if Warframes are worthy of going beyond the points the  specters fought for and lost so many of their brothers to. 

Either that or James Bond villains....waiting to toss hats at us and pet cats while taunting us. 

I am torn on which would be cooler......

2 hours ago, (XB1)DShinShoryuken said:

It is probably the Specters that were left over from the old Dark Sector conflicts and they finally gained their own sentience somehow by combining into this new challenger. They now wait to challenge those that used to use them in battle to see if Warframes are worthy of going beyond the points the  specters fought for and lost so many of their brothers to. 

Either that or James Bond villains....waiting to toss hats at us and pet cats while taunting us. 

I am torn on which would be cooler......

You mean tossing Kavats at us? Because that might be a bit scary 

Edited by SilvaDreams
Blasted auto correct