Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

War Within Hype Thread (You Must Prepare)

duhadventure

I don't think that  Specters of the Rail will come this week all tho i expecting for another reveal show up. And then last one next week a few days before update it self.

And I know for there not gonna be Devstream this friday either because of TennoCon in next week.

Thast what im thinking anyways..

I really hope it does come out this week, I've had the worst few days and I'm really banking on some stuff to keep my mind off the S#&$ that's been bringing me down

Edited by Demoonic

I believe Tennocon is the next devstream, as I think DE would rather save what would have been shown on this weeks devstream and show it a week later at Tennocon.

I doubt the update will be this week as they've only revealed 1/3 panels on the update hype site. Likely another one will come this week, then another a couple days before the update releases.

5 minutes ago, CrimsonDalekanium said:

No new starmap. no void rework, no enemy scaling reworks, but hot diggity damn, the new content is coming soon and these warframed MUST BE NERFED.

And how do you know that at least some of these aren't in the Specters of the rail update?

"Part II: Specters of the Rail
Part two will be called SPECTERS OF THE RAIL. This is the Solar Map 3.0 update and we’re planning for release just a couple weeks after Lunaro. It’s why I wake up in a cold sweat most nights. This update contains a redesigned navigation system, a redesign of the Void/Key system (your collection still matters, earning wll be a bit different but there is no 'content lock out'), Kavats and a few interesting surprises for old and new Tenno alike. Pray for me."

Sounds like at least new star map and void rework are coming with part 2.

Captain's Log

June 14th                day#1 - At last news on U19 with the unveiling of Lunaro...looks like a mighty fun time

June 15th                day#2 - Happy B-day to my little sister and playing some Lunaro with friends and other random players...starting to just call it Galactic Handball   

June 16th                day#3 - Still playing Galactic Handball...really enjoying it and making those curve balls and feeling ye mighty ol' badass

June 17th                day#4 - Devs be showing us the mighty power the Legendary U19 and what booty it may bring...the Kraken herself might be jealous of it's content...

June 18th/22nd  day#5/#9 - Nothing new to be seen mates...we might be lost here lads

June 23rd              day#10 - Suddenly we caught glimpse of a beacon of light with the words "SPECTERS OF THE RAIL" it reminded me of the times when i was just a whe landlubber in me moms arms.

June 24th/28th day#11/#15 - The seas are quiet...as tho a calm before the storm....we searched for the beacon of light but to no avail...we still await the seas for their guidance lads...*fades to the sea(with dramatic trumpets)*

Edited by Shad0wWatcher

1 minute ago, PsychedelicSnake said:

Captain's Log - Day 50

Everyone aboard my ship turned into big dumb lizards when we went into Warp 10 for some reason. Must blame Wesley Crusher.

=.=

The "lizards" being a result of Warp 10 was Voyager, and they weren't lizards, they were amphibians.  

Just now, Noamuth said:

=.=

The "lizards" being a result of Warp 10 was Voyager, and they weren't lizards, they were amphibians.  

Voyager doesn't care about having a sensible plot. I therefore should not care about whether they turned into big dumb lizards or big dumb frogs. Still Wesley's fault somehow.

2 minutes ago, PsychedelicSnake said:

Voyager doesn't care about having a sensible plot. I therefore should not care about whether they turned into big dumb lizards or big dumb frogs. Still Wesley's fault somehow.

I like how they decided to throw out the whole subspace instability just so they can reach that mythical 10.

Still like it though.

Edited by 321agemo

1 minute ago, PsychedelicSnake said:

I-!

Wha-!

If I wasn't in an ODD right now...

37 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

I believe Tennocon is the next devstream, as I think DE would rather save what would have been shown on this weeks devstream and show it a week later at Tennocon.

I doubt the update will be this week as they've only revealed 1/3 panels on the update hype site. Likely another one will come this week, then another a couple days before the update releases.

And how do you know that at least some of these aren't in the Specters of the rail update?

"Part II: Specters of the Rail
Part two will be called SPECTERS OF THE RAIL. This is the Solar Map 3.0 update and we’re planning for release just a couple weeks after Lunaro. It’s why I wake up in a cold sweat most nights. This update contains a redesigned navigation system, a redesign of the Void/Key system (your collection still matters, earning wll be a bit different but there is no 'content lock out'), Kavats and a few interesting surprises for old and new Tenno alike. Pray for me."

Sounds like at least new star map and void rework are coming with part 2.

I know. I meant none of these updates are coming when DE said they were coming initially.... or when they said it was coming the second time...

1 hour ago, XtheMATTx said:

Believe me, its coming this Wednesday.

I'd say july 3 or 6.

This Wednesday (29th) will be second panel, and then we either get last on weekend and update Sunday, or we get last panel on 6th and get update same day or after.

Edited by duhadventure

Maybe I will attend the next Tennocon if I can. I have personal matters to settle on here before I do though. I just hope the person involved finds the time to spare for me soon because I hate these feelings. It feels like that it is constantly raining and because I cannot get closure the rain will not stop and is slowly turning into an ocean. 

That negativity aside I am still looking forward to this update. I know as a single person, my contributions to the game have been small in comparison to everyone at once, but I am so glad that I was able to help get this game to where it is. I think in-game bans last until 2035 implying DE does not think it'll still be around by then. I am sure we can make it even though that year feels so far away (lol it really isn't we'll all be old farts before we know it). 

DE opened the prime vault to make us wait one more week :crylaugh:

Never right on time they are. :facepalm:

At least so many things DE provided before got delayed. U17 came out one or two weeks later if I remember well than announced for example.

7 minutes ago, duhadventure said:

Id say july 3

As far as I know, updates never release on weekends; that's break time for the devs. July 6th-8th is a more accurate release date range if it were to come next week since those are primary update days.

Edited by YellowVolt

8 minutes ago, ludo3009 said:

DE opened the prime vault to make us wait one more week :crylaugh:

Never right on time they are. :facepalm:

At least so many things DE provided before got delayed. U17 came out one or two weeks later if I remember well than announced for example.

More like DE will open the prime vault which will force people to burn through their keys so when the update comes they won't have any left to charge their projections lol

RIght now I'd settle for them updating the Warframe.com/ThePath site with the 2nd reveal of the three pane for the next update. If they don't have them posted soon  the update just gets pushed back. Expecting one tomorrow, Tuesday, and one Wednesday so that the patch lands on Thursday. Fingers crossed.

17 minutes ago, Senpai-Pie said:

I thought it might be this Wednesday but seeing how warframe.com/thepath has only one part revealed so far I think it's safe to say the update will be next week (since it was said it would come before Tennocon).

Ouch, July 6th would be the date.  And the final maybe end of July, beginning of August ?  Summer will be over and people will be heading back to school.......

Edited by Grumpy
Typo