Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

War Within Hype Thread (You Must Prepare)

duhadventure

Just now, BiancaRoughfin said:

And some people still like to make bashing topics against the DE and their work, they dont see the hard time the staff goes through for making the game.

There can´t be shadows without light.

And without shadows the light blinds.

4 hours ago, Hypernaut1 said:

After this year, i hope they turn their focus towards making more mission types, enemies, mods, balancing, etc. Just add more meat to the game.

Im fine with learning lore through snippets. I want CONTENT. Cinematic quest are neat and all, but you're left with nothing after you complete it. 

We went for a very long time with barely any lore while the dev team mostly focused on what you think they should focus on, where do you think all those new tilesets and enemies came from? o.o

I think it's high time they focused on lore for a while.

3 minutes ago, Artorius-Alter said:

We went for a very long time with barely any lore while the dev team mostly focused on what you think they should focus on, where do you think all those new tilesets and enemies came from? o.o

I think it's high time they focused on lore for a while.

good point. I did say after this year though, so i understand that lore is good in building the world of the game.

3 minutes ago, PrVonTuckIII said:

This was actually up for a good 2 hours, so it's not really teasing. If anything, we may even get SotR today, after the PT!

i kind of hope that because on weekend my older bro and his children is coming by for 2 days and couldn't really enjoy of the update during that time : /

please DE release it soontm

7 minutes ago, ZenroZephon said:

the fact they had time to set up each scene, record them, edit it together, upload it and then post it means it going along swimmingly X3

Or they have an intern who films constantly through the day. 

OMG THIS GIF! This is an VERY old gif that they posted once in response to "how do you deal with all the vitriol" or something like that. Been looking for it for ages. *saves*

BTW in case anyone doesn't realize it- that means they didn't waste time they coulda been using to do the update on this. So stop freaking about it.

Edited by Stratego89

10 minutes ago, ZenroZephon said:

the fact they had time to set up each scene, record them, edit it together, upload it and then post it means it going along swimmingly X3

2 minutes ago, MacabreHaze said:

Or they have an intern who films constantly through the day. 

Pretty sure they made that Vine last year.

14 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

good point. I did say after this year though, so i understand that lore is good in building the world of the game.

So you did indeed, it's a shame 2016 isn't quite going as DE planned, I think I heard lines like ''multiple cinematic quests in 2016'' back when Second Dream released.