Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Time #126: Vandal Reaction Poll

[DE]Rebecca

Reaction Poll  

5,131 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

16 minutes ago, Deshiel said:

Yes because no matter what you do you will never deserve them more than they did.

People should tame their greed towards exclusive free stuff because greed is what divides us. What's so special in that you've been 'there' before some others? It could as well mean that you've learned of the 'there' existence earlier than others, nothing more. I didn't participate in the closed beta because I've learned of the game's existence only after a month it transitioned to open beta, but I've been playing it the last three years (and I'm not talking only about me here, there are many others). So this means I should be deprived of the chance of getting the stuff which was distributed free (especially since it is another 6k mastery points)? Think about it, 3 years have passed.

3 minutes ago, Sziklamester said:

Actually the Chinese bought up DE's shares and pumped a lot of money into the game in return they got privileges and let their playerbase to buy founder packs a little bit cheaper than here. 

i know.. These player´s still not deserve that title.. or These reward´s.. it is a contradiction

1 minute ago, WaRsHooTer666 said:

I wanted to say that console-player´s are not the only Group of People who did miss the game.. It´s sad.. it would be great if everyone gets those weapon´s i f the werent there at this time .. but if they were there, but simply gave the game no Chance .. These People should not get them .. But that can not unfortunately be checked

The game, as I´m certain that you know, wasn´t as known as it is now. Not everyone knew about the game. Does it mean that they don´t deserve a weapon?

Just now, WaRsHooTer666 said:

i know.. These player´s still not deserve that title.. or These reward´s.. it is a contradiction

The founder mean they bought rank for money and helped the game developement in return they given their exclusive stuffs like you did.

Not your job to judge who can be founder who not it is not a time limited exclusivity thing it is purely business. 

2 minutes ago, Sziklamester said:

The founder mean they bought rank for money and helped the game developement in return they given their exclusive stuffs like you did.

Not your job to judge who can be founder who not it is not a time limited exclusivity thing it is purely business. 

Yes .. and there must be a risk in most cases .. but for the chinese ..there was no risk at all

6 minutes ago, Driku said:

The game, as I´m certain that you know, wasn´t as known as it is now. Not everyone knew about the game. Does it mean that they don´t deserve a weapon?

No.. everyone who did not gave this game a Chance in past, do not deserve this weapon´s..

New player´s or player´s that did not known this game earlier do still deserve a chance

Just now, WaRsHooTer666 said:

Yes .. and there must be a risk in most cases .. but for the chinese ..there was no risk at all

In this point you are right there wasn't the same risk as you did because you guys helped to born the game what we know they risked their money to improve the game and happen what we know actualy. In the first cause the existence of the game the bet in the second more money more option.

This still not mean they doesn't deserve their status if they bought the almost equal packs.

Otherwise they need to repay in someway the money boost so more pay to win coming or just more grind. 

11 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Interesting point that maintains a meta-signifier of sorts.

yep, IF the braton/lato vandal were to ever return, the 400-500-600+ login rewards seem like ideal places for them

of course hopefully by that point our new DMG v3.0 system may have addressed some of the rampant powercreep and scaling issues amongst our weapons/enemies and the braton/lato vandals might prove to be more useful than they currently are atm as well =] 

If you making this suggestion means you saw the main topic.
Make your suggestion in the right place that's why it was created, if everyone made a new thread to express their opinion or make a suggestion you probably can picture how it would go...

1 minute ago, WaRsHooTer666 said:

No.. everyone who did not gave this game a Chance in past, do not deserve this weapon´s..

New player´s or player´s that did not known this game earlier do still deserve a chance

I knew about the existence of the game and followed the game but all my tries failed to get into the game in that time so I missed the opportunity. With this power I could say I need those stuffs but I don't need them at all.

Ever since DE released Lato & Braton Vandal they released 250 new weapons and they will continue to release 250 more.

So the claim that not geting them is stoping some people from leveling is pure impatient greed remark.

Edited by Deshiel

1 minute ago, Sziklamester said:

I knew about the existence of the game and followed the game but all my tries failed to get into the game in that time so I missed the opportunity. With this power I could say I need those stuffs but I don't need them at all.

Yes .. that´s understandable .. i assume because of the CB-Key Wall

5 minutes ago, BBOTAA said:

If you making this suggestion means you saw the main topic.
Make your suggestion in the right place that's why it was created, if everyone made a new thread to express their opinion or make a suggestion you probably can picture how it would go...

I made a separate thread because everyone repeating the same ''Yes release it again''. Also, so that this suggestion won't get burried under more ''Yes release it again''.

Edited by LogaMC1995

15 minutes ago, cob_metallica said:

There is still a mastery issue without these braton vandal and lato vandal, so sorry but everybody should get them

15 minutes ago, Roachester said:

That's not gonna stop people from wanting them, even if it is just for mastery fodder.

Mastery won't be an issue, because DE will release enough content for all of us to reach MR30. It's just a mmatter of time.

12 minutes ago, Deshiel said:

You guys are capable of pulling out the " I played this game for 2 000 hours I should get everything" card on anything.

Well, this thread is about 2 weapons and not "everything". What I'm arguing for is that progression (read: mastery) shouldn't depend on your signup date or how much (or when) you've put money into the game. I couldn't care less about a Cyan Braton, but I do care about equal game progression for everyone.