Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Time #126: Vandal Reaction Poll

[DE]Rebecca

Reaction Poll  

5,131 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

At the end of Prime Time #126, Steve discussed a very old but simple topic: returning the Braton Vandal and Lato Vandal.

At around the 58m56s mark, Steve asks about the Vandal Situation.

In this poll, we ask you how you would feel if these weapons that currently signify Closed Beta and Open Beta Weekend attendance returned to be acquired by current players.

This poll is rooted in opinion and feeling, so feel free to elaborate as well.
This poll also isn't necessarily a promise to return them, just a follow up to the Stream's discussion.

Thanks!

1 minute ago, Senketsu_ said:

Me beeing someone who has been playing very early after the game entered Open beta and has spent $500+ on the game. I would love to have a chance to bet these bad boys. Because i am also a completionist. 

does that mean those that have not spent so much are in some way less significant

2 minutes ago, Venom-Snake said:

As someone who did not get both... I say no.

No, I believe they were gifts, should they ever need to return, maybe when the game gets out of Beta?

Feel this should be heard more

Otherwise, I might be ok with

3 minutes ago, polarity said:

Could you make them log in rewards?  That way they would still be something to signify a player's commitment to the game.

I don't think they're something that the majority of people who don't have them would use on a regular basis, so as much as I like Vandals I'm fine with them staying with those around for when they were released as something special for those players, even though I only missed it by a few weeks.

Edit: The Login reward idea sounds like a pretty good compromise. Only thing about that is you'll have more posts comparing ease of acquirement to other weapons in the market and power comparisons like what happened with the Azima.

Edited by Maicael

I definitely don't care if the Braton Vandal came back. It was only available for a single weekend in the entirety of Warframe's existence, and you had to know to buy it from the market for 1 credit in order to get it.

I'm a little more stuck on the Lato Vandal though, as that seemed more like a reward to all the folks who participated in the closed beta. Given how both are kinda statistically irrelevant at this point though, given powercreep and everything else, I can't really think of legitimate reasons not to bring them back.

Just now, cannonfodder1982 said:

does that mean those that have not spent so much are in some way less significant

not at all. I wasnt able to participate in founders becasue I didnt have a job at the time, so I missed out on getting the Prime of my favorite frame. I was just stating that this game is worth the money I have put into it early on even though I am not a founder.

First of all, I do not have these weapons. If they do return, they should signify some sort of long time commitment seeing as they were originally closed beta gifts (correct me if I'm wrong). And give them a proper buff while you're at it ;)

Just now, usedtokio said:

yes yes please return them

i had lato vandel once when i first started and sold it before i leveled it

now i regret it so much D:

You can ask for it back through support. Generally on the topic of selling stuff like that, excalibur prime and other non-obtainable weapons they're generally lenient on giving stuff like that back.