Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Time #126: Vandal Reaction Poll

[DE]Rebecca

Reaction Poll  

5,131 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, WaRsHooTer666 said:

We .. Masters.. had this Feature too .. we bought the design council access too .. Why should they reduce the Price? we paid for it and now it´s for free?
We did not receive other swag instead of the Design Council Access that is now open to everyone

Because Design Council is not open for everyone. Not everyone gets in there, everyone being eligible is another thing -- which seems better, at least in my logic, to keep good ideas coming.

Anyways, what I meant is that if you don't offer DC access anymore in a pack how do you compensate that? We either take money out or offer something else. But what?

1 minute ago, NightmareT12 said:

Exactly what I said, with the exception of the biggest tier pack because, well, lack of Design Council access (which I feel should not be gated at the money point again).

I'd like to know what grandmasters have to say about this though.

The quality of discussion of the DC channel ingame seems to have been plummeting lately (might be perception, but I don't recall ever seeing a true mud slinging contest before very recently), I'd rather close it off again than allow even more people in with the way things appear to be going.

Edited by marelooke
spelling

I think the only thing this will do is people going: WTS Braton Vandal/lato 1000P

just look at primed fury, people sold primed fury for ridiculous prices because they had smurf accounts so they could give the primed fury for that account to their main, so same will probably happen with these blueprints then

7 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

Because Design Council is not open for everyone. Not everyone gets in there, everyone being eligible is another thing -- which seems better, at least in my logic, to keep good ideas coming.

Anyways, what I meant is that if you don't offer DC access anymore in a pack how do you compensate that? We either take money out or offer something else. But what?

I think to being able to have excalibur prime is the best offer DE can make.. That should be enough.. It´s a rare honored package. for those which can afford the Money - it´s worth it

Edited by WaRsHooTer666

Justice or greed?

I don't see any justice in there, better keep them how they are now than make what you say here.
I don't see any honor and achievement at playing a Close Beta, honestly you just played at a closed beta, there is literally no achievement there, and much less honor. I agree that your unique little gift for playing then should stay unique, but this suggestion is just pure greed.

WTS Braton Vandal 4000p is all I see when I read your post.

I just hope that all of you who want to rob CBT players of thier individuality won't cry when you manage to get your own exclusive item later judged for becoming open.

Edited by Deshiel

1 minute ago, residente1 said:

Justice or greed?

I don't see any justice in there, better keep them how they are now than make what you say here.
I don't see any honor and achievement at playing a Close Beta, honestly you just played at a closed beta, there is literally no achievement there, and much less honor. I agree that your unique little gift for playing then should stay unique, but this suggestion is just pure greed.

WTS Braton Vandal 4000p is all I see when I read your post.

How is it pure greed? I am not even CBT :O

3 minutes ago, Deshiel said:

I just hope that all of you who want to rob CBT players of thier individuality won't cry when you manage to get your own exclusive item later judged for becoming open.

Noone wants to "rob" them .. Nearly every person want´s to give them more and better exclusive swag .. That shows that they were cb Players..
Nothing is wrong with that

Edited by WaRsHooTer666

Just now, WaRsHooTer666 said:

Noone wants to "rob" them .. Nearly every person want´s to give them more and better exclusive swag .. That Shows that they were cb Players..
Nothing is wrong with that

Supplementary gifts will eventualy by demanded by the others too. Its just postponing the real problem

Just now, K0bra said:

Dude there is an extra poll thread.So why do you open a new one?Do you think you are something very special?

Wew chill. I agree that he should have just posted in the existing mega thread but don't gotta become all hostile like a cobra >_>

As a founder, i dont really care if others get excal prime and these vandal weapons for their MR ranking, on the other hand, founders should get something back for it, so people can see they are founders, and im not meaning sigils, as someone mentioned before syndana's, something for the fashion frame, that does not require any MR ranking

9 minutes ago, WaRsHooTer666 said:

I think to being able to have excalibur prime is the best offer DE can make.. That should be enough.. It´s a rare honored package. for those which can afford the Money - it´s worth it

Additionally.. MUCH PLAT .. so maybe a higher Price then

7 minutes ago, Deshiel said:

lol.
Is someone going to steal your vandal weapons?

They should just rerelease Braton and Lato Vandals for the same reason they have rereleased event weapons. I don't see how it's any different. You had to be there to get it. Except with events you actually had to do things too.

48 minutes ago, cob_metallica said:

There is still a mastery issue without these braton vandal and lato vandal, so sorry but everybody should get them

Get your facts straight coba. both lato and braton completion will move your mastery progress by max 5 points. They are not critical for level progression.

There are people wih mastery 21 and they don't have them.

Edited by Deshiel