The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's the nicest thing you've done for your fellow Tenno?

I am new but i found a guy who needed some stance i had double and i gave it almost for free (a R3 fusion core).

Also another newbye guy wanted to sell me a Dakra blade really cheap i checked the price and i gave him more (possibly it wasn't enough but i asked around >.> and they told me the price).

As a newbye i have to say that lot of people have been nice with me also.....

Umm... NOTHING >:D I'm evil.

Well if you really wanna know, answering this question for you. That's one :D

Donate most of the resources to my Shadow Clan, even though my personal reserves are already low. Helps the newbies keep their resources and it unlocks stuff that they might want.

A few more others that don't need mentioning. As long as I help people I'm happy with that :D

5 hours ago, Magnulast said:

I don't do giveaways that generous that gives plat.

I usually give syndicate mods, mods I get from spy missions....and ETC. 

On trade chat, almost everyday now.

I'm planning to host Newcomer raids, and I've hosted one recently.

I found a flaw in my strategy...which is the speed of how fast a mission can be accomplished...aganist the speed of new players.

Some players don't look at video guides before doing the LoR for the first time...sooo.....yeah.

It was hard to explain to them at the active moment, I'll be resuming newcomer raids when I do more tests.

(Super slow/Super fast players)-(Also I was the only trinity, as a EV...and I was using mic for the first time....Apparently pressing the "mic-mute" button creates issues on voice chat.)

Wouldn't mind going on one of those, though a group that uses Teamspeak would be ideal as that's mostly how some friends and I play the game nearly nightly. Oddly enough we're all 21s and 20s (No Draco here, the slow grind way), yet never have we tried the raids seriously. We attempted LoR but found no clear in game guides and we refused to google it, as we felt as grown men/women we could figure it out. We couldn't, and after an hour or so attempt, we quit. Never tried it again. At this point I almost feel embarrassed not having done them, but just never felt the need to do it.  Anyway, that's  a nice thing your doing for newer players. Since it is a bit obscure on what they are and how the exactly go about them. 

Edited by Shadow8600

I tip platinum to traders who are pleasant.

I give free stuff to people in clan and newer players on Larunda relay.

I lurk Larunda and join MR0-6 players to help out (Try to not full carry, shadow them)

Gift Darvo's thing if it's cheap and useful.

Ran into a completely new player on Earth in an alert, myself and a MR21 carried him through it at his pace then we proceeded to help him through his starter quest using MK-1 Brantons and blowing his mind with our accumulated knowledge.

He was in awe over how much and what he could do and even asked questions being a good student, we even got him into the other guy's clan as mine was dead(left it soon after).

We got him to MR1 in no time and as a parting gift I gifted him a Carrier , Not Prime, I wasn't going to take away the joy of getting his first one.

Last I saw he was well on his way climbing the ranks at a steady rate.

I got a clanmate freshly joined, so I gave him tons of useful mods and helped him to get some frames they want. Then I found out that was a big mistake, without actually working for those things, he lost interests fast. So yeah, being nice sometimes is not being nice.

I keep my eyes open in Trade chat for individuals with the usual "Need (insert number)p, PM needs!"

I tend to message them, stating something silly like "I need you to need plat" or "Tell me a story".

I get confused responses, but usually end up giving them more than they requested (one fellow needed 15p so I gave him 150p).

When I have the plat, I just can't help throwing it at people!

38 minutes ago, (XB1)Bird Sarcoma said:

I keep my eyes open in Trade chat for individuals with the usual "Need (insert number)p, PM needs!"

I tend to message them, stating something silly like "I need you to need plat" or "Tell me a story".

I get confused responses, but usually end up giving them more than they requested (one fellow needed 15p so I gave him 150p).

When I have the plat, I just can't help throwing it at people!

"I need to sell some mods or something so I can get some plat."

"Tell me a story."

"Okay this one time I was trying to sell some mods or something and this weird guy asked me to tell him a story."

Heh heh, now I want to do this. You've inspired me...   :)

2 minutes ago, Lord_Azrael said:

"I need to sell some mods or something so I can get some plat."

"Tell me a story."

"Okay this one time I was trying to sell some mods or something and this weird guy asked me to tell him a story."

Heh heh, now I want to do this. You've inspired me...   :)

Hell yeah! Broaden some minds along the way!

Err I have given away a lot of stuff, from what I remember: 2 limbos, hundreds worth of plat, piercing caliber, 3 buzzkills, maiming strike, vengeful revenant, primed ravage, primed flow, primed point blank, Loki set, dozens of prime parts even vaulted ones like ember prime bp, bulky lotus Kubrow imprints, mantis ship set, several amounts of arcane enhancements, syndicate mods and bunch of other stuff I can't remember. 

lol, when I was feeling super generous once, I went into some random earth missions and I decided that the first MR 0 player I came across I would buy a Loki (at the time it was 75p) because my starter frame was Loki (back when Loki was a starter frame) and I wanted to pass on that experience of awesome invisibility to someone else.

about 1 week ago, or about 5 months after I bought this guy the Loki, he messaged back with hey. I waited for him to finish typing and looked at his account. His most used frame was Loki and he had styled his Loki up to be awesome looking. He told me thanks for being so helpful and awesome to a new player :P

Edited by Arniox