Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't get Ivara Systems to drop

Vyra

13 minutes ago, Vyra said:

I have been farming SPY missions FOR HOURS ( those mentioned in wikia ) for Ivara systems but no drops...
this is real madness...

you have terrible luck, I had the entire set within a day or two running spy missions 3 or 4 in a row every few hours.  I think a good mindset is to not do it over and over and get burnt out.

There should also be a few planets viable for each bp so rotate.

25 minutes ago, Xekrin said:

you have terrible luck, I had the entire set within a day or two running spy missions 3 or 4 in a row every few hours.  I think a good mindset is to not do it over and over and get burnt out.

There should also be a few planets viable for each bp so rotate.

i farmed those mission in a row.. from noon to midnight ... really depressing

I teamed up with 2 other people and we cleared one of the vaults each.

Ciphers and the Liset Air Support can cover your mistakes.

In case you didn't know, you don't need to stealth clear all vaults, you just need to clear them before each of their timers run out.

1 hour ago, Vyra said:

I have been farming SPY missions FOR HOURS ( those mentioned in wikia ) for Ivara systems but no drops...
this is real madness...

I grinded for ivara a long time ago but I think it is a needless grind. At least in other instances you can grind with friends but I gave up on trying to play spy missions with people. I've been involved in spy missions too many times where someone trips something and doesn't steal the data then bails out of embarrassment lol. It should have been in missions more friendly for group play to help lessen that aspect of it at least. 

The trick to getting Ivara is not to grind for her. She's a tsundere, so just come into spy missions saying you're farming for relics or leveling your weapons. She'll come around eventually :)

Edited by Beggining
<.< >.> you didn't see anything....

Don't give up. From the launch of U18 to the end of December, I farmed Spy missions frequently every day I could; I didn't get Ivara until around the 28th. Just Limbo cheese through Corpus Spy missions and rush like mad, that's all the advice I can give you.