The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: U1.1

[DE]Megan

Thanks for the update

And i don't know when this QoL change was added to the game, but finally, Baro sends a message to tell the tenno where he is.

This has been requested a lot, it took some time to be added but thank you guys&girls.

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed default polearms placement either clipping through thighs or hovering away.

Orthos prime still go through loki prime leg, and why is the side placement the default one instead of the back?

Edited by Gilmaesh

I'm really liking the message from Baro this time around. It's great that he tells people where he is. Saves me a lot of time.

And you buffed Mot? Void sure is comfy these days!

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed default polearms placement either clipping through thighs or hovering away.

NOPE! All polearms are still broken, from the Lesion to the Orthos to the Sydon. ALL of them are STILL broken.

You fixed Scythes though, so good on you!

Yeah, I have had a few of the short exterminate runs result in being short 1 or more reactant. Also sometimes join on a near completed mission and end up not being able to collect the reactant I need before the team extracts (regardless of them being told that I was still short). You might want to look into that.

Spectres Hotfix 13
Fixed unintentionally reducing Syndicate mission XP rewards as per (another thread)

Spectres update 1.1:  
Better fix for Syndicate missions being listed with the wrong title.

Syndicate missions are still only giving 50-60% of the standing they previously gave.  Will this ever be addressed or is there some guy adding inaccurate lines to patch notes just to mess with us?

16 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Tweaked Kavat behaviors to get them to attack more consistently.

My Adarza Kavat is attacking even while invisible by Ivara's Prowl once again.
Enemies shoot at it sometimes like if it wasn't invisible at all.

16 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed default polearms placement either clipping through thighs or hovering away.

Lacera also needs fixing, it looks like it's inside my Valkyr.