Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove

[DE]Megan

No mention of:

New Auras

Sedna Grineer Base Tileset

Were these postponed to TWW? Not angry; just curious. 

Also: Titania Ultimate Weapon Scaling: Do they scale with Secondary mods (Oh, yeah) Archwing Gun mods (ohh, poop) or only power strength (meh)?

Would be good to know. Thanks. 

After this patch. The Endo System increase the primed mod maximization cost from ~1660000( using only  rare r5) credit to ~ 1976000.

I rarely use the forum but i have to say this. Well Played.

I almost forget, thanks for the update.

Edited by alomalom

22 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Lunaro and Conclave Additions & Changes:

Lunaro has been out in the wild for a couple of weeks now, and in this time we've been play testing extensively - internally and externally - and have been listening to your feedback. In an effort to address your concerns and increase the overall playability of the mode we've implemented a number of new gameplay features, arenas, customizations, and back end systems. Read on below for further details:

Lol so funny ...

Nobody does pass anyway, people playing alone, its so easy to pass to yourself and score or to just throw the ball and doing the unstable thingy to score, why would you pass to someone else ?

Just make it that one you throw the ball you can't take it back until someone else touch it first ... And Remove that unstable things or nerf it at least.

Chroma STILL has outstanding issues (Coloration issues on the armor under the pelt, lackluster 1 & 4 powers, lack of a proper passive in comparison to the other Warframes, lack of customization caused by being shoe-horned into specific energy colors to get the powers you want, etc.). 

Are these issues being addressed, and if so, how are they being addressed? When will the Dragon get some love?

Coloration issue example: 

XjLG5UD.jpg

" Fusion Credit Costs are now averaged out since Endo is a static Resource and not skewed by Rarity or Polarity in the same way Mods and Fusion Cores were. "

So I had 4,500 (more actually that was last i recall) Yellow Cores, 1000, Brown Cores, 1000 Blue Cores.

I generally used up the browns and blues because I could better gauge what a maxed primed mod was out of yellow.

So my credits to raise mods has gone WAY UP. I had 4500 yellow cores, thats almost 9 full primed mods at 1.6M credits each. Now those 9 will cost me 1.9M

thats 2.7 MILLOIN credits more in credit costs to use my stock of yellow cores. and that is not made up by when spending my 1000 Blue and 1000 brown cores.

I spent the higher credit cost cores before the change and now the change raised all those lower cost yellow cores.... Thanks DE..... thanks for another shaft to anyone who used lower cores over higher ones in general.

Edited by Shockwave-