The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: Hotfix 2

[DE]Rebecca

It appears the latest update or one of the previous has bugged the game for bosses, perhaps only Vay Hek at the time, causing multiples of the same boss to appear. Vay Hek had two terra frame forms and a councilor Vay Hek form all in the same area. It's something to look into as it happened to me during the Sortie today - Aug 22, 2016

Nice fixes :) however here's another issue I have experienced since The Silver Grove:

When you're the host of a lobby and someone else from that lobby tries to launch a mission the timer will count down to 1 and then freeze. This results in the host having to close and reopen the game (this is my experience anyway). Usually when I play with my friends I'm the one that hosts and starts missions but when one of the others start one (like a Derelict key for example) it freezes and I need to Alt+F4.

Keep the updates and fixes coming DE :D

So can you clarify whether latron wraith is still silent or not? the only reason I use it really is for the integral silence ability but the change said that it will alert enemies appropraitely. As it is silent it should not alert enemies. Can you please clarify.

Update: Apparently Its not longer silent by intention it appears. As this is tehc ase it has been rendered garbage. Can I please have my 5 forma back? it's going in the crap heap with the other weapons taht have been nerfed to death in this game.

Edited by Zacatzontli

PLS FIX THE GLYPH GLITCH OF SOME PEOPLE LIKE ME BECAUSE WE CANNOT USE GLYPHS BECAUSE WHEN WE CLICK THE GLYPH THAT WE BOUGHT, THE GLYPH MENU WILL BE STACK IN OUR SCREEN AND THE GLYPH IS NOT EVEN EQUIPPED AND WE HAVE TO CLOSE THE GAME USING THE TASK MANAGER. I KNOW NOT ALL PEOPLE HAS THIS PROBLEM BUT FOR SOME PEOPLE HAVE THIS IS A BIG PROBLEM

1 hour ago, Eathian said:

If the proc would one shot everything yes. At higher levels if the proc hits they should still be alerted silent or not

I tested it, it behaves exactly the way it did before. I went to Pantheon, shot 3-4 guys in the head, the syndicate proc went off, all the other 10-15 enemies in the room disappeared along with my stealth kill affinity buff.

Whatever they did or tried to do didn't work. If they did anything at all.

Edited by Mikki79