Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream #80 Overview

AM-Bunny

Seems like akkad has been an issue wow lool.

"Rebecca pulled some stats and discovered that Akkad was the most played mission – but not as endless Defense, as an in and out kind of run. There’s something missing, and we know this and are trying our best to fix it."

Fixing Vaccum and Akkad for us. Very nice..

Not much worried about akkad because there will always be a way around it and DE knows that, but Vaccum kinda feels like a punch in the stomach to be honest, would it be sooooo bad to just make the current Vaccum mod available for all sentinels? I bet everyone would be happy, and Carrier would stop being the favorite sentinel, because we could just put the mod on a different sentinel and go on with our lives. Hope they consider doing that, because the current idea kinda sucks.

P.S: We play the game to have fun, what's the point of taking it away from your players, the new archwing movement was the first thing ruined for me in the game, hope this is does not turn into the second one lol..

1st: Why split vacuum into 3 parts? I can understand 2 (credits / other resources) but 3 (maybe credit / ammo / other resources?) Don't make it a useless mod please, but if we can use all 3 then I don't mind.

2nd: Delayed TWW even more? Yawn, why am I not surprised, good job :). Almost 1 year anniversary since TSD, keep up the [DE]lay. I bet most of us don't even care about this game at this point.

9 hours ago, (XB1)Skode said:

Shame such a positive devstream is mired by people not wanting to pick up loot themselves lol. Interested to see what changes they have in mind for veteran players with nothing to do but syndicate expansion does excite me.

What do you expect, people not being angry about nerf to vacuum in FAST paced game, warframe game has one of worst loot gathering range(without vacuum) of any games I played, it becomes huge problem when you are paired with very bad host(which happens to me pretty frequently), even with vaccum sometimes I had to go back to get loot because game didnt register my vacuum getting loot and without vacuum its much MUCH worse, I some times must literally have to stand still on top of loot for 1-2 seconds for game to finally register I touched loot.

Edited by Culaio

8 hours ago, Shadow3274 said:

Lol i can't believe how the "part of the community who post on the warframe forums" is never happy. Bless the ones thanking devs for their hard work you are the only lights in this pool of negativity:p

You don't thank the captain for driving the Titanic into an iceburg.

If you need me I'll be in a lifeboat.

Edited by Roboplus
You do thank the bunny for his efforts, though. Thanks!

13 minutes ago, Roboplus said:

You don't thank the captain for driving the Titanic into an iceburg.

If you need me I'll be in a lifeboat.

hahaha, nice explanation mate, really nice ! 
As i see he is kinda new player, so i am not sure he will understand what you mean, but i know that we already hit few icberegs  through the time and we lost many crew members ( Tenno good players ).

IF this continue i will jump with immersion suit :D

Edited by Rubicon2.0

The War Within: fall of Carrier Prime..The Tenno collapse into civil war between the conservative traditionalists, and neo-communist radicals over the desecration of a revered ancient orokin sentinel..Will dividing the wealth between the masses really create equality, or simply devalue that which society holds dearest? Find out in "The War Within"..eventually.

I will stress this again, take Vacuum, as it is, and make it for all sentinels.

There is nothing wrong with the function, the only thing you can end up doing to it is nerfing it if you decide to try and fix what ain't broke, and that is -not- what people want, we don't need or want you to make loot gathering more infuriating, the only problem there ever was with Vacuum, is that it was Carrier exclusive.

Edited by Artorius-Alter

3 part Vacuum
Why can't they just make Vacuum a basic ability of all companions ? Pets move around, they could collect loot for us, sentinels are machines they can collect items with electromagnets as a basic convenience and safety feature (health and energy).

Play
ers feel powerful, agile and convenient in this game, why take away convenience ?
Make "Vacuum"(AOE loot collection) universal and basic feature without requiring any mods for all companions.
Buff carrier not only to carry extra ammo, but to carry extra gear items and give it a precept that extends maximum warframe energy.

More half assed content they'll not provide support for, I was really looking forward to MORE stuff that will eventually be the same as focus, dojos and archwing.
DE is really starting to look very insecure about their game, and instad of consolidating what we already have they just flood the game with new content that will inevitably be left behind in the future.
"But they have to make money, with new content! reworks don't bring money!!1!"
If the overall quality of the game is higher people will more likely spend money on a product, instead of relying on single items.
After all, if a player is hooked (especially a veteran) he'll rush, buy potatoes/formae, and refuse to sell weapons (so, weapon slots) more.

19 hours ago, AM-Bunny said:

I've never played with Vacuum, so it's no loss to me.

Now imagine someone had a dog they loved.

Then, out of nowhere a truck hits it, leaving it scarred and limbless.

"It wasn't my dog, it's no loss to me."

Yes, vacuum is not required to play the game but people like me for instance LIKE it. I dont feel like it's mandatory,  it just makes my gameplay so much more enjoyable.