Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoiler] New Sedna Hydron Madness (New Bugged Map before Patch)

SlayerOfHate

8 hours ago, SlayerOfHate said:

-snip-

lol, that is some serious health for the cryopod :P (p.s: I know they're placeholder).

374850500 shields and 2147484000 health are massive. Although, that kinda makes sense if you consider it to be effective health points. Cause why would placeholder shields and health be such a massive, random number?

Edited by Arniox

5 hours ago, Arniox said:

Cause why would placeholder shields and health be such a massive, random number?

Defense target stats always scaled with enemies level on a mission (look at MD terminals in sorties for example). And judging by current turrets levels on this tileset's missions you can guess why numbers are so big.

Surprised this thread hasn't gone *poof* for showing leaked content.

Anyway, my expectations for this tileset are cranked unrealistically high, considering it's the first tileset we've gotten in 10 months, and probably the only one we'll get this year (unless there's more than one tileset in TWW). I mean, what have the map guys been doing all year??

10 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

Surprised this thread hasn't gone *poof* for showing leaked content.

Anyway, my expectations for this tileset are cranked unrealistically high, considering it's the first tileset we've gotten in 10 months, and probably the only one we'll get this year (unless there's more than one tileset in TWW). I mean, what have the map guys been doing all year??

Poking holes in Mars (seriously, as of TSG 4, there are a bunch of holes in Mars' terrain). In all seriousness, they've been working on this one TWW tileset. Just from video that I saw of it, it seems like this tileset is their most ambitious yet, although I must say that it's a bit bland, color-wise. I kinda wish they weren't on a grey asteroid, but instead some heavily fortified military fortress on Mercury or something.

14 hours ago, EmptyDevil said:

Yeah because a buggy tileset is totally going to stop people from whining about no "endgame" or a "content drought". /s

You got all that from my joke ? Damn dude, you need to go out more.

Edited by ViS4GE