Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: U4.2

[DE]Mark

Never had a problem with the missions in tactical alert.

However, it seems strange that Nightwatch reaver was removed as a unit from the codex.

Not sure if bug or overlooked.

Meanwhile, I can never get to scan the Nightwatch flameblades nor the brunt lancers...as they die too quickly 

Still no fix on holstering adjustment bars not visible for Zenistar ..

please fix this soon.. Zenistar was a melee already created a long while ago which even appeared in the codex unintentionally and THAT was fixed but the HOLSTERING adjustment bars for Zenistar heavy blade is still not visible for the players who have earned it via the 300 days of logging into WARFRAME..

Please DE fix this invisible, hence, non usable holstering adjustment bars..

P.S. is there a possibility of PBR treatment for Zenistar in near future (and may be the disc could look like a ring type disc rather than a plate cos the image seen during the wait for this zenistar reward seemed like the disc was actually like a ring , meaning can see through it at the center of the disc,,)

Oh anywyas

Thanks for the other fixes..

ok, i know i'm kinda late to the party ,but i'd like to point out a few things are still missing from the codex:

- first of all, despite the nightwatch having been added to the codex some of their units are missing, nightwatc hreavers come to mind, also plenty of the codex images show a weapon different fro mthe one the unit actually uses. not sure which version is the right one but that oughtta be fixed.

- second, plenty of enemies are still missing from the codex, for example regular manics, mutalyst alad v, infested mesa, infested chroma, grineer artificers, and corpus dattalysts.

- third, while the ayatan codex entries are there, they aren't unlocked despite one having the respective ayatans, not sure if we're supposed to scan them before picking them up, but this might need a look.

- last but not least, there's still the issue with apothic imprint codex entries not being unlocked despite having compleated the mission, i know this is not a global issue, but it affects plenty of players in varying ways, i myself am lacking the nightfall apothic imprint codex entry, for example.

on a different note, there's no holster position sliders on the base melee holster possition on any weapon, not sure if this is intended or not, but it'd make sense for the holster sliders to unlock on the base holster once you have any of the other holstering styles for the weapon

Edited by phazefox

Just a few mentions for the upcoming fixes

1. SCAVANGE mod is seriously buggy and Companion interactions with caches need a serious retouch on timing, frequency and AI. May be, we could manually direct them towards caches by setting sort of waypoints, which surely can save us the time standing in front of the caches waiting for the Companion to interact with them.

1.1. While interacting with caches Companion falls down through the floor (just like the star falling problem) and becomes unavailable for sometime which makes it to re-spawn later on.

1.2. Companion stops moving at all and stands frozen in a place regardless of the distance from its master.

2. RAPTOR spawning tunnel points can still swallow the loot coming out of the raptors if killed just on top of them. Yesterday, Killed them on top of their tunnels and afterwards saw a mod dropped and glowing (animal instinct) down way below the floor which is surely not collectable.

3. CRATES are placed inside walls/snow/broken structures etc. on planet ERIS and NEPTUNE and completely unnoticeable unless Thief's Wit/Loot Detector/Animal Instinct mods are equipped and carrier with a blast effect weapon is there.

4. AYATAN SCULPTURES are still not markable when way-pointed and wonder if its intentional where stars are after recent hotfix automatically shown in the minimap as an waypoint and even has a nice sound effect when found confirming their presence (many thanks for that), If the intention is to keep the statues rare then at least add some hinting feature (this time something new please, like

>>> MINIMAP will start bit malfunctioning by rotating nonstop in random direction & the speed of rotation will increase distance wise as the player gets close to the statue.

>>> UI will start flickering a little something like when we hit a grineer door scanner (not that much). UI will become stable after the flickering just staying for 1-2 seconds and repeating the sequence with increasing the frequency depending on the distance.

>>> It'll be a bit more darker with dim sound effect (covering '_' meters of area) gradually increasing/decreasing the darkness depending on the distance.

>>> Area lights fade in-out effect w/o sound effect gradually increasing/decreasing the lighting fade in-out frequency depending on the distance.

Note: or you can just keep the effect/glitched condition at a fixed state depending on the '_' meters of coverage area.

It can be any other method as you like so that we can at least get to know that we have one placed in the currently running tileset instead of wasting huge time looking all over the place. This will also ensure additional fun while looking for the sculptures.

4th mission is broken for the event.  You always run out of ls before 18 min, regardless.  And then it gets stuck and wont let you evac and wont fail your mission even when all 4ppl are permanently dead

I did get stuck the first time at 17m because I was looking for crates instead of killing and had to abandon, second time had more LS then needed.

Bring a nekros or kill more that helps ;)

Edited by CobaltRat

7 hours ago, Rexuz said:

Nightwatch Reaver is missing :(

Feeling disappointed especially getting tonkor'd in the face multiple times while scanning. Nightwatch Eximus are missing too :(

3 hours ago, phazefox said:

ok, i know i'm kinda late to the party ,but i'd like to point out a few things are still missing from the codex:

- first of all, despite the nightwatch having been added to the codex some of their units are missing, nightwatc hreavers come to mind, also plenty of the codex images show a weapon different fro mthe one the unit actually uses. not sure which version is the right one but that oughtta be fixed.

- second, plenty of enemies are still missing from the codex, for example regular manics, mutalyst alad v, infested mesa, infested chroma, grineer artificers, and corpus dattalysts.

- third, while the ayatan codex entries are there, they aren't unlocked despite one having the respective ayatans, not sure if we're supposed to scan them before picking them up, but this might need a look.

- last but not least, there's still the issue with apothic imprint codex entries not being unlocked despite having compleated the mission, i know this is not a global issue, but it affects plenty of players in varying ways, i myself am lacking the nightfall apothic imprint codex entry, for example.

on a different note, there's no holster position sliders on the base melee holster possition on any weapon, not sure if this is intended or not, but it'd make sense for the holster sliders to unlock on the base holster once you have any of the other holstering styles for the weapon

I feel that DE should change how Codex entries are added, it is really buggy and labour intensive if DE have to manually enter each individual entries, not to mention any missing entries due to oversight and human error.

Also still waiting for some of the item codex entries like Alloy, Argon, Circuit "containers". Some older entries such as Arcane Boiler removed?
Just feel like waste of my time scanning... Especially completed doesn't give any benefits from what I know, no mastery, no improved item droprate from completed scans.

20 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

* Added in Nightwatch enemy entries to the Codex.

I genuinely didn't expect anyone at DE to care. Thanks DE!

Actually, adding new enemies, weapons, mods, pets, sentinels and others should also bring codex entries with it. This isn't the first time that DE doze about that and completely forgot or simply wasn't able to finish it in time.