Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Index Preview

[DE]Drew

12 minutes ago, OHKOBunny said:

Is there a thread dedicated to Index feedback? It's kinda annoying because noone dies and everyone just slides over your kills to mlem up the points. The Mobs should be a bit more deadly and points should automatically be added to you imo

theres higher level versions of the mission once you get 5 points then 10

Thanks for all of the fixes, changes and additions. My only question is, what's the reason to bring back gradivus dilemma sacrifice emblem back on the index? Will se start seeing old event badges rotated into nee events too? (Since badges have no use other than saying "I was on that event" without adding any advantages I guess doing that would be just sad and well... lazy)

1 hour ago, Gilmaesh said:

Thanks for update

Could you revert the timer to start a mission in solo? it was 4 sec and now it's 10sec, there was no reason to increase it.

Could you also allow us to skip the prime reward screen in fissures when soloing, i shouldn't have to wait 15sec staring at a forma .

thanks

there was a reason (maybe not a good one though): people complained about the 4sec being too short. as for the reward, i guess they just used the same "function" for the reward-screen without a 2nd thought about it being... unnecessary.

1 hour ago, ENGINEEEEER said:

This event isn't that well thought out. 

You have a team of 4. In a gold match you need 20 individual points to get a profit. 50 points to win. That is on average 12.5 points per player. 

Also the credit rewards are so paltry and useless; Why would someone spend significant time for up to 6,000 credits that they cannot even win when dark sectors reward triple that?

after winning 5 rounds, gold gives you 35k - IF you get 20 points yourself (easy when doing it solo). after winning 10 times its the endurance phase with 45k minimum. still, with around 25mil on credits i don't really need them (still the arena is fun).

1 hour ago, BlackCoMerc said:

So, the whole update is basically...Conclave? And pseudo-Conclave, but against the most annoyingly overpowered PVE Faction in the game?

Oh well. Back to Shadow Warrior 2 and The Division. Will check back when TWW lands. 

nope, its the corpus arena - like kela's, only with corpus. (and you could have that figure out easy by either playing it yourself or just reading it here).

37 minutes ago, nelu_Y3K said:

Medi-Pet Kit dose not work on sentinels even if it said Companions (like animal instinct)

hence the name, eh? also, we have med-ray for the sentinel. even more also (^^) before we got cats, "companions" was the collective description for mods usuable with both kubrows and sentinels - they just didn't changed the description on animal instinct yet.

I hate thism maybe not mode but timed event. It forces me and generally players to gereally "steal" green thingies other players dropped. It's the stupidest idea to tie bonus credits like that, promotes d**kish plays and pisses people off...

Silly, silly thing to do it like that!

Edited by tyrael_pl

3 hours ago, Orthelius said:

Fatal Attraction

you're aware that if you Kill Enemies affected by Fatal Attraction yourself, it reduces the Cooldown, right?
you have an intentional way of being able to actively reduce the Cooldown timer.

it's great.

45 minutes ago, FaberXzio said:

telos boltace nerf booo, not cool dev

Wait. Telos Boltace sliding spin AoE is gone unless you have it out? Why?

Make it so the bullet jump effect works while out and make the AoE work regardless. Come on. Otherwise I'd like my forma and time wasted back.

Edited by ElocFreidon