Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Index Preview

[DE]Drew

9 hours ago, zombaio said:

So the most boring, repetitive and annoying game mode got tailored to fit the most boring, repetitive and annoying enemy faction? I sure hope it's garnished with lots of nullification, instakills and damage resistances! And sprinkle some magnetic procs on top of it to increase the fun.

Also Conclave stuff for all 15 people that play it. And Lunaro updates for the 0 people that play it.

Welp... Back to Overwatch.

I've played it all up to the endurance match and I never saw any nullifiers. I can't speak to any other part of your complaint, though.

Conclave is a waste of time , this is a PVE game , haven't even played my first conclave or lunaro, it's like adding word processing to warframe, it's cool but you will use your word proccesor to do a letter, not warframe.

Even this alert of index is so boring running from one side to othe inside a room , quake3-like small map, I am honestly doing it to get the mods , but is repetitive and boring

29 minutes ago, Geraaltix said:

I've played it all up to the endurance match and I never saw any nullifiers. I can't speak to any other part of your complaint, though.

Don't bother. He's part of a small crowd of people that refuse to have anything to do with Corpus.

The fact that people like them aren't even trying the event, just looking and picking at what they see, and making definitive statements on how they feel about it should tell you all that you need to know. If they aren't willing to try then don't waste your time convincing them.

I really like the enemy units in this new event, but that staticor guy scales ridiculously. I got one shot by him through a wall... Also its really refreshing to not have nullifier bubbles everywhere, although with the points mechanic i find myself at 0 energy most of the match.

Edited by Skaleek

Look DE, i've made a commitment to buy ALL the cosmetic content you release because i want to do my part in keeping the game afloat but if you're going to start mixing duplicates of weapons or sentinels i've owned for 2+ years into every new bundle to push the platinum price, i'll have to abandon that principle. I don't want to spend hundreds of platinum on weapons i already own. Come on, please stop mixing cosmetic bundles with weapons to push up the prices.

Other than that, this update does look very promising, even tho it mostly feeds modes i had given up on. Maybe if the proper hosting is finally implemented to a degree that lets me enjoy these game modes, i might come to spend more time with Warframe again. But please, you still need to unbreak the core game mode aka running around in mission maps shooting and hacking stuff to bits. Nullifiers are so boring.

After one day of Index my only reason to participate is for the new Vandal weapon and clan participation (when those come). The endurance mission is ridiculous with enemy scaling and smashes my inaros at 100+ enemy level. Mod drop is far too low and makes it feel grindy. I see where DE have come from with trying to make the Index fun but for me I won't do the endurance unless it contributes to something other than just a sigil. Enemy level scaling needs to be less steep to be appealing for me personally.

I enjoyed this a bit. I found it near impossibly going above 50 points in the Endurance run though. Scaling was so crazy my Vaykor Hek was doing naught, status Sancti Tigris even less.

My biggest issue is with the Mag specter. Please remove her. Whenever she uses Polarise you get lifted into the air and effectively CCed by your own teammate. This has killed me more times than the shield regen has saved me as it prevents mobility. No number of Magnetises can make up for how terrible Polarise is on this specter.
Maybe my issue is unique? I've been playing Zephyr.

19 hours ago, Zachles said:

Ok, hence why pets help you FIND loot. Vacuum just helps you collect it.

You are not really making a good argument to defend your position.

Well, there are boosters for finding more loot, there are none for loot attraction. You're comparing apples to oranges, so your argument is just as weak.

19 hours ago, unCube said:
On 21/10/2016 at 1:28 AM, [DE]Drew said:

The Telos Boltace must now be equipped to receive the spin attack benefit.

DE thanks for ruining my last fav melee, the only new syndicate melee that didn´t suck.

7 hours ago, lllOPERANDlll said:

Have you ever wondered what would happen if 2 rhinos rolled into a nova bar and killed it on the dance floor?

xtkF85B.jpg

forget the two rhinos...look at that frost with TWIN HEKS :D

Edited by xcynderx

4 hours ago, Virsalus said:

Well, there are boosters for finding more loot, there are none for loot attraction. You're comparing apples to oranges, so your argument is just as weak.

Are you for real? That's your argument? Even Donald Trump could've put up a better argument. ?

There are boosters to increase drop chance and there are boosters to increase drop quantity, and please keep in mind that boosters are temporary.

I can't believe you tried to shift the argument to boosters? Apples and oranges, dude? You must be like, the best comedian ever. A+ on that, good job. You did great.

For reference, you should check out the thread I made: 

Two thumbs up, bud. :)

5 hours ago, Zachles said:
  10 hours ago, Virsalus said:

(Well, there are boosters for finding more loot, there are none for loot attraction. You're comparing apples to oranges, so your argument is just as weak.)

Zachles

Are you for real? That's your argument? Even Donald Trump could've put up a better argument. ?

There are boosters to increase drop chance and there are boosters to increase drop quantity, and please keep in mind that boosters are temporary.

I can't believe you tried to shift the argument to boosters? Apples and oranges, dude? You must be like, the best comedian ever. A+ on that, good job. You did great.

ummm if your a Hillary supporter you are cancer because of your statement. XD come on trump is the first president in a long time who might fix something thing wrong with this country, unless you support Communist social regime. now kids this is why we do not talk about politics at the dinner table. and move to different country you biased bigot. and apples and oranges makes Fing smoothes witch = a Da mmhhh good drink. and ko/ kavat bros are cool they should get a rework and become viable- but the whole game needs to learn what balance means XD. thinking out side the box is what invented its own frkin statement :P now that is genius. 

also hellois shade carrier and dinnj are the only sentinels that i get. death cube wrm (the sniper one) and the defense one i need to play with again.

Edited by kristophy

Ok so I played some Index and actually had quite some fun with it! More than with Rathuum. Until the Endurance part... So the it starts with some fast-paced battles in this fast paced game (and a lot of us like to play it fast). Then you run into those 300 level enemies and it's completely another game. I't called "keep mobs knocked down as long as you can and hit them 1000 times". Super fun -_- Isn't there any other way to keep "endless" mission challenging except crazy enemy scaling?  

16 hours ago, Hesyol said:

Isn't there any other way to keep "endless" mission challenging except crazy enemy scaling?  

Give enemies a number of abilities that unlock as they 'level' that synergise with their team mates, so you have to adjust your tactics / counter a wider range of possibilities (inspiration being heroic mode dungeon bosses from WoW, which have extra abilities compared to the ones in regular dungeons).

On 22.10.2016 at 9:24 AM, Zachles said:

Funny for you to bring up Trump because you argue just like him. Instead of actually sticking to factual arguments you're trying to make fun of me to weaken my position. I will not waste any more time on you.