The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's the worst thing that happened to you recently in warframe?

spatakiller123

3 hours ago, spatakiller123 said:

For me it was this time when I took over 30 minutes to find a vault with some random people from recruiting chat. Somewhere during the ten minute mark, the guy with the extinguished dragon key left for no apparent reason (guessing that's either connection issues or boredom) Anyway finally after that 30+ minutes we found the goddam vault me and my squad mates were real happy......I asked what key was needed.........

"Extinguish "

EDIT:oops I put decay instead

Hello

I fully completed the Index event without getting the last 2 mods I was missing and did it a few more times without getting them. So I'm forced to keep running it when I don't want to...

Even if they're useless I still want'em. Never know when something will be buffed to OP standards and suddenly become 1200 plat.

Edited by Wolfdoggie

You stole my thunder. But yeah seeing console hasn't gotten an update in 2 months while PC players are diddling with the latest update (at this rate we'll probably miss our Halloween goodies as well) is pretty disheartening.

And yeah Zenistar is totally !@#$% broken after 300 days. I also now officially hate login rewards. Angryface.

Actually I just remembered all my 50% off coupons. Half-heartedangryface.

Edited by (PS4)Tactless_Ninja

6 hours ago, ShadowFox14 said:

The worst thing that has ever happened to me in Warframe was Specters of the Rail.
The second worst is the fact that after 491 runs on Lua missions I still don't have a Vengeful Revenant.

And you know what?

That stance dropped for me when I killed a sentient unit with my Warframe holding my Operator in his arms during the quest.

Praise the RNG!

The archwing rework.

Archwing had just launched last time I played. I ran through a few missions and they were okay, it was enjoyable.

I come back and it's now 360 movement and it knocks me sick. I ran a few missions and my team ended up doing most of the work because spinning the camera around to find targets had me on the verge of throwing up.

As it stands, I despise archwing to the point where i've abandoned ever farming for Limbo or Atlas and i'm okay with that. I'd rather go without than force myself to do those missions. 

Edited by Ailissa

1. The War Within was moved from August to December. (some even say from July)

2. Oberon, the druid archetype that I really want to play still mediocre as hell.

3. We had to redo the LoR NM raid 3x today cuz of some random issues and got slapped by an Arcane Resistance.

Edited by Oranji

The eventual Redeemer fix where its innate multishot from charge shots don't count to the melee counter.

I fear how the Redeemer with Bullet Dance + Berserker + Body Count + Blood Rush will work in our next console update. This could make or break whatever love I have for an Eternal War Valkyr or a max Power Strength Speed Volt.

Edited by (PS4)Lei-Lei_23

The worst thing is easy making a radiant relic with forma at the top of the list and still getting the dam forma as reward..

if u make a radiant u should be given a option to remove 1 item from the list..

Its just so annoying to get a forma even when u use radiant relics.... 

Oh simple, during the start of a Mobile Defense mission with a full team of 4, everyone runs ahead to the first rendezvous and as I pick up the datamass I decide to use Rift Walk pretty much because of habit, completely forgetting you [still] can't hold a datamass while in the Rift. but aparently, my weapons work just fine >_>

So I'm running and jumping along, and by the time I realized I left (*cough cough* dropped) the datamass at the start of the mission, I'm already in view of my teammates who's expecting me to have it, with them all giving me that look of "so where is it? plop it in the console!".

All I can do is:

11N961lfRaZWfu.gif

#thelifeofLimbo #99problems&Limbois8of'em

#wheresthe♡DE? #m'lady

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

My complete inability to accomplish a moon spy mission. I cannot for the life of me figure out those vaults.

second on that list would be getting eaten by the new raptor while trying to get those little power things to the location before they explode. seems 5 seconds is not enough time for me.

Yesterday, Invasion Sabotage mission. Went well, destroyed the reactor, found an Ayatan Sculpture (I have all in 3 or 4 iterations except this one), reach the extraction. My 3 colleagues were doing I don't know what...

"Hurry Tenno, this goddamn ship is gonna explode"

I KNOW 

.... 45 seconds remaining, I see 2 colleagues arriving, Extraction countdown starts (but 1 min so I knew it wasn't gonna be alright).

45 painful seconds where I could see the nametag of the last guy wandering in the ship doing nothing, probably looking for Ayatan Stars.

Bam, Mission Failed. Thank you, RandomDude.