Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's in the cache?

Cyberghost135

Day of the Dead Boltor Skin... which I already have from last year.

14 minutes ago, Etharien said:

Gotta love people disliking FREE stuff. There's just no pleasing some people.

I believe I actually have an argument, though. Getting a skin I already have is functionally identical to getting nothing when a bunch of other people actually got something.

RNGesus really hates me today. Must be punishment for my hype for the upcoming Monster Hunter game.

I got an affinity booster which while I appreciate it's free and I can luckily make use of it (assuming I have time to play the game) while levelling stuff it's a bit of a poor deal when others are getting 'more valuable' items like syandana and weapon skins.  Those skins (to the best of my knowledge) don't disappear at the end of 7 days unlike the boosters and that to me makes getting a booster unfair.

I've even seen people saying they got credit boosters which is just great considering we have a credit booster weekend....

This should have been a simple gamble on a free permanent day of the dead skin for all people who log into the webpage, it shouldn't be including things like boosters and forma. 

It does feel off some people are getting really nice cosmetics while others are getting boosters we don't need or want.  Regardless of the fact that it's free, it's frustrating that seemingly a roll of the dice gave me something that'll disappear in a matter of days while others get something fairly valuable and/or event exclusive.

Also I didn't get any sort of prank about stuff being removed from my account, it jumped straight to the reward.  In a way, that's almost more disappointing.  I like tricks too...

1 hour ago, Inarticulate said:

Must be punishment for my hype for the upcoming Monster Hunter game.

If it's that terrible looking one they made that equally terrible anime based off of, then yes. The Desire Sensor has followed you and you are being punished.

... I'm still just sad my A button broke on my 3DS and I haven't been able to finish Generations. :(

Also I got a forma.

Just now, Chipputer said:

If it's that terrible looking one they made that equally terrible anime based off of, then yes. The Desire Sensor has followed you and you are being punished.

I'm currently playing Monster Hunter Stories (I have a Japanese 3DS and am sufficiently literate in the language). It's a good game.

I'm talking about Monster Hunter Double Cross (MHXX), which is the "Ultimate" version of Monster Hunter Cross (MHX) (Monster Hunter Generations (MHGen) in the West), that was just announced this morning.