Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bard Warframe Speculation, Discussion and Feedback Thread

Zanoza-chan

9 minutes ago, Chachingo said:

I'm sorry but that's the point , you're supposed to be able to do all kinds of missions for different rewards otherwise what does mastery rank really reflect ?

Preach brother , and it's more than just an opinion it's a fact i think the whole purpose behind the new system and the measly 6-30 void traces is to obligate players to buy a resource booster , i've seen this game turn from such a big potential into p2w and all friends I played with actually quit afterwards now I'm all alone and only came back cuz i felt nostalgic

So another persons point that you disagree with is just an opinion, but a point you agree with is now fact with no evidence to back it up? 

Sorry but I'm with @Imaru on this one. I like the new relic system as opposed to the old one. I like seeing and computing the drop options when farming without having to do the equivalent of counting cards. Not a fact but then again neither is your justification against it. 

26 minutes ago, booty_hunter said:

Like the relic system for example. There was absolutely nothing wrong with the void system to begin with. Also most of the warframes should be reworked as their kits are extremeley dated. I am not a game dev so I have no idea how hard this will be to do.

The relic system is great.  It's way better than the stupid key system that you have to LFG in chat.  The only people that liked the key system are freeloaders, afkers, and lazy people who didn't want to farm keys. 

2 minutes ago, Kidkilla said:

So another persons point that you disagree with is just an opinion, but a point you agree with is now fact with no evidence to back it up? 

Sorry but I'm with @Imaru on this one. I like the new relic system as opposed to the old one. I like seeing and computing the drop options when farming without having to do the equivalent of counting cards. Not a fact but then again neither is your justification against it. 

Bro it's not without evidence I can screenshot you the 'Last Online since' , these aren't random people I know on the internet these are IRL friends who confirmed my doubts

Edited by Chachingo

9 minutes ago, Chachingo said:

I'm sorry but that's the point , you're supposed to be able to do all kinds of missions for different rewards otherwise what does mastery rank really reflect ?

Preach brother , and it's more than just an opinion it's a fact i think the whole purpose behind the new system and the measly 6-30 void traces is to obligate players to buy a resource booster , i've seen this game turn from such a big potential into p2w and all friends I played with actually quit afterwards now I'm all alone and only came back cuz i felt nostalgic

yes, because doing the same exact mission 30+ times to get that one part that you need was good for the game. or are you saying being locked into one tileset and having each reward locked to a specific mission was actually good for the game? it wasn't, sure as it is now most people just wait for certain mission types to show up, but at least they have the option to do other types instead. I'm not saying that the current system is perfect, far from it, but it IS better for the player base than the old one. what it really needs now are more ways to efficiently farm relics, like adding them to more drop tables, like how they considered adding them to eximus unit drop tables

3 hours ago, Miser_able said:

I think they said the bard frame would be a cephalon suda quest,

they always give the quests to the syndicates that hate me, which include::loka::suda::hexis::perrin:, the only one that's missing is an arbiters quest then there will be a quest for every syndicate that hates me

I'm honestly a bit confused about quests at the moment; I think U20 is supposed to have a main cinematic quest, but Bard frame is coming soon and it has an own quest which is clearly not the U20 one.

Usually, such mini quests with frames are released with .5 updates(Inaros, Oberon), I don't know how they were planning to implement both The Silver Grove and The War Within in the same update originally.

With that in mind and considering that there's no .5 update before U20, I have no bloody idea on when the Bard frame could be released and how they're planning to release a relatively big update before U20, notr how to release 2 quests at the same time.

4 hours ago, Ninjadeath721 said:

they always give the quests to the syndicates that hate me, which include::loka::suda::hexis::perrin:, the only one that's missing is an arbiters quest then there will be a quest for every syndicate that hates me

How do you make 4 Syndicates hate you? 

Leveling 3 is easy, 4 is managable and even 5 is possible with micromanaging 

32 minutes ago, Ninjadeath721 said:

easy, I only use :redveil:  and :meridian: , like i'm literally at stage 2 of all of their death squad meters

Before I switched I leveled red veil via the bonus you get from steel meridian. This allowed me to level arbiters and suda with only minimal loss of standing for red veil which was regained easily

Edited by Helch0rn

Question is in the title.

I need that bard frame so that I can create this track. Ok probably will be totally difficult but still

Also if anyone wants to know where it came from here is the original.

God I miss my amiga. Best game sounds ever. This game was released 1991 and it was so awesome. RIP amiga you will be missed ... always.

Do you think it will be possible to do this?

What I find funny is that in Turbo Lotus 3 there is a track called "Space Ninja" :D But that is to difficult to remake.

Edited by Abbados222

It sounds like it could be decently possible. Relatively simple rhythm, repeating melody- given enough work, I'm sure you could find something that would make it sound good on the Sequencer.

Personally, I'm looking forward to making this on it: 

The emotion of the song reminds me a lot of Orokin Towers, plus it's got a decent enough pace to be a fitting song in combat.