The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bard Warframe Speculation, Discussion and Feedback Thread

Zanoza-chan

More content at DE's typical high standards will always be a good thing.

And while some players may be uninterested in Bard Frame (and the "music" she will bring), others will be drawn to her with great delight.  (Spending $ to fund our game).

Having this frame in the line up will ultimately be fine.

***But as previously mentioned: a MUTE option for other player's music WILL BE A MUST.***

Peace and Warframe

3 minutes ago, (XB1)FCastle74 said:

pink rhinos, and trinitys

That's funny, because I rocked a Rubedo Rhino Prime when maxing him, and main Trinity Prime. I'm hoping that they show more of the Bard's audio with this next devstream....

1 hour ago, Stoner74 said:

You can still have fun while playing sounds that stays true to the game. 

You bring a good point. Wonder how DE will manage these "songs". But tbh I could care less about songs, what annoys me the most the the sound pack they're making. 

I know that. But the "sounds that stay true to the game" don't fit the style of music that I would use for the bard frame.

3 hours ago, Kuestenjung said:

Already complaining about an unknown, unreleased Waframe and kinda demanding to be the only Bardframe player in the squad.

What the hell are you talking about?? I never complained about the frame. Really don't know where you saw that. 

In case people can't read, I'm cool with the frame. But the sound pack they showed us has no place in this game. 

Edited by Stoner74
Well damn, threads got merged... Hate when that happens

38 minutes ago, Stoner74 said:

What the hell are you talking about?? I never complained about the frame. Really don't know where you saw that. 

In case people can't read, I'm cool with the frame. But the sound pack they showed us has no place in this game. 

I think his comment was more towards me. Because I said 3-4 bard frames playing different music at the same time, will be cringe worthy..imo a mess

just about all frames get only two animations ,their noble and agile, the only frame to have more than two is equinox 2 for her day form and 2 for the night form. But seeing as bard frame is a music type of frame and since there are many different types of genres out there for music there should be more than just two animations for it what do you all think about this leave a comment down below.

Just now, HalfDarkShadow said:

Not even 10 seconds after they showed it we get this kind of post haha.

Don't just assume the worst possible thing until it's out, so I wouldn't worry (:

He has a point though. One of my friends finds it very hard to concentrate when there's random music going on ontop of the basic, so he always tries to turn it all off.

DE will need to implement a separate option or slider for the Bard Frame so that people can play with their preferences rather than be forced to listen to something they don't want to hear, or that could be giving them terrible headaches.

Spoiler

1893b2a9ca.png

Or you could mute the game. Assuming everyone is going to have bad sounds via your opinion is pretty rude in of itself. There's going to be silly memes and personal biased music because this is a community. It won't last long ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2 minutes ago, HalfDarkShadow said:

Not even 10 seconds after they showed it we get this kind of post haha.

Don't just assume the worst possible thing until it's officially out.

Especially since DE does a good job at addressing these concerns in practice so I wouldn't worry (:

Did they address annoying kids spamming bright colored simulor  everywhere?