The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Waframe Twitter, The War Within Hype Site Day 5 - Opposing Forces: [Megathread]

Eldnacpeek

2 minutes ago, DogManDan said:

you should have looked first to see the megathread already existing: 

I'm really concerned about The Path hype site, not The War Within hype site. Just wondering if they have any plans to update that as well, or just leave it in the dark.

9 minutes ago, climatiseur said:

Is it true that this quest requires a complete junction from pluto to naptune? (or another one?) I heard it some times ago but not sure if it is confirmed.

Kind of. You need to complete the junction from Pluto to Sedna. If you are a veteran who was playing before Shadows of the Rail you may not need to complete the Neptune>Pluto Junction as you may have Pluto unlocked already, but if you aren't you will need to. One way or another, you will need the Pluto>Sedna Junction unlocked. 

13 hours ago, kasalaba said:

Check this out 

Twitter is hijacked too.

right there at the election of the new us-president, both carry a huge war within

some religious threat on this planet which wanna overtake the world and move everybody into their religious threat is based on some war within

marketing strategies are based on some war within the poeple who create things like that

warframes lore is based on some war within, even their art of development ...

i make it short now, there is a possibillity to leave this wars within all of us as well as we have to choose it ...

and sometimes and in general its needed to take hands on the creations out of some wars within for protecting the evolution in general ...

Edited by Guest

2 minutes ago, (XB1)BULLS 0N PAR4DE said:

More like an operator and a form of warframe.

Unlikely since they were talking to each other in one of the trailers, so unless the grineer found a way to make a talking warframe before the Orokin, I highly doubt that the second queen is a warframe.

My issue is, Why are we calling them twin queens? am I the only one not seeing the resemblance >.>

17 minutes ago, Midrib said:

Why are we calling them twin queens? am I the only one not seeing the resemblance >.>

A theory we have going around is that they are clonning each other in turns. So theres always an older and a younger queen, still twins but one is older and the other is younger.