Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 19.0.3

[DE]Rebecca

Hello. 

I don't really know if this is the place to post this. 

There's a bug in every mission when you spawn later than the others you'll start on the beginning on the map, and not spawning with the others. This is really annoying on LoR's when the squad runs forward.

12 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed Orvius parts being exchanged for Ducats.

What should i do with all those orvius disks now? As im obtaining only disks(one blade and 5 disks at the moment) i can't even build the thing -_-

And please make good stealth back, i'm tired of not having any stealth(yeah, even sleeping enemies get alerted by seeing dead bodies) in missions.

12 hours ago, BornWithTeeth said:

Guys, Riven mods are a bad idea. I know you're hearing this from a few sources, so I'm just adding my voice. The player community could really do with a firm statement of exactly where this is intended to go, because it might just blow any and all hint of remaining game balance completely out of the water.

Sorry but what balance are you talking about? You mean the completely overpowered Weapons, Abilities and the Nullifiers? Sure, thats exactly what id call balance :facepalm: Why do people always complain about new stuff coming? Just wait, because now you say we are OP but when DE buffs an enemytype or brings a new one YOU will complain again. Seriously... Would you please stop with this and bring constructive feedback instead? Thats the way DE introduces new stuff. First something strong, then (sometimes months later) Something to counter it, well the Nullis are still annoying and you have no real tactic to fight them (Shooting isnt a tactic). But hey, now we, the players got something really cool and possibly strong. So please just accept it and wait first whats coming next..
Sorry for bad english but i think you get my point..

- Infested Brood Mothers and Boiler ancients still end up in T-pose after being killed.

- Switching to Operator mode in the player ship then back to warframe results in perspective moving away from the character; the camera is farther away from the warframe than normal

- Fly-in cinematics are still not fixed.

So basically you made the "headshot while aimgliding" challenges completely impossible with how erratic the enemy units move now? Great job. Not even Zyphyr + aimglide mod allows for enough time with how frequently enemies to a 180 turn to find cover and 90% of the maps being small rooms and spaces where you have no room up to get some hight. really good idea. NOT.

Sorry if there's another comment like this..

Last night i was playing jv with my team, and at the first stage part 2 (when we're going in), my teammates cant go inside as the door wont open for them. At third stage outside the golem, my teammates appear in warframe model while using AW weapon. They can cast any skill, cant even meleeing the infested spore, and surprisingly can do transference.

I dont experience it myself because im the host, so i can only tell this from my friend's story. Please fix this DE.. thx

sorry for my bad english

37 minutes ago, LordPreda said:

- Switching to Operator mode in the player ship then back to warframe results in perspective moving away from the character; the camera is farther away from the warframe than normal

Shhh don't tell them, this distance is beyond awesomeness for screenshots or to enjoy your full customization

A new bug has shown up since the hotfix. Whenever I load warframe post hotfix it caused my computer's sound quality to tank even after I close the game. The only way to fix it is to completely restart my computer. It didnt do that before .3 Its made the game unplayable for me. I cant risk damaging my computer over a game which is kinda upsetting considering its the only online game I play right now.