Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 19.0.5

[DE]Megan

10 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed not being able to complete The War Within quest using a controller. 

It is a bit too late for me after clearing it using keyboard, controller and touchpad.
Will there be any ways of allow controller users to view/click on chat linked text?

5 minutes ago, SnipSnipSnipered said:
  Hide contents

Might wanna take a look at the Riven mod challenge with Headshots during aimglides, because A) it's not properly showing during the aimglide if you even managed to get one, and B) can't be done with a Penta or such, which is kinda unfair, y'know. Disabling weapons for certain challenges.

well this one is damn easy to me. i just equip those mod on primary and get headshot with sonicor. just shot them on random direction. youll get headshot

Kuva Siphons will now disappear if a Host Migration occurs. This is to prevent the Siphon from absorbing Kuva while the players are waiting for the session to continue. 

And again i feel like my english not good enough.

Can somebody help me? DE see a problem in "siphon absorb Kuva while players are AFK and can't do anything". And a fix is "players now have not even a chance to do anything couse Siphon just dissappear".

WUT???

The War Within: Hotfix 19.0.5

Additions:
You can now replay The War Within quest! As with the Second Dream quest, you can find this ‘Replay’ option in the Codex. 

--Love it!

16 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
Spoiler

"You can no longer use Narta Emotes as the Operator."

--Why though? First you make it so we can't handshake with them, and now you're making it so they can't dance?  :sadcry: Why?
What is the reasoning behind that?

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

Great u fixed unequipping riven mods, oh wait, i cant use mod that i got because my mastery is not high enough, REALLY!???? Are u kidding me? Why, just why?

Why are u giving me mod i cant use, this is not reward, its torture.

U really need to work on this riven mods, because this is bad, real bad.