The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 19.0.5

[DE]Megan

25 minutes ago, --Q--DeineMudda said:

what is wrong with it? we did it 2 days ago...

there are some bugs out of my head that i know. 

1. the host HAS to be inside for part 3.2 to succeed otherwise it bugs. It's been there since the jv got released.

2. walking in space with archwing on stage 3(a band aid fix is to walk into the tunnel and then let your shields drain)

3. had an bug with no infested spawning but i think that that's fixed

so yes it is doable... but it has some annoying bugs

Edited by Nameless816

Still cannot play TWW, stuck at mission 2 cause there's no dialogue and no marker when the mission loads. Btw the only reason I'm on mission 2 is because I had a friend test to see if mission 1 was broken for them the same as it was for me (no dialogue during  the mission and getting to the objective doesn't activate the cinematic part), it wasn't so I had them go ahead and do that part to see if it would fix mine and let me progress... it didn't T.T

Edited by GhostJak1

• Kuva Siphons will now disappear if a Host Migration occurs. This is to prevent the Siphon from absorbing Kuva while the players are waiting for the session to continue. 

Great. You better have no kuva at all than just let this thing to suck one of 8 and get your reward anyway

• Kuva Siphons will now disappear if a Host Migration occurs. This is to prevent the Siphon from absorbing Kuva while the players are waiting for the session to continue
  • Removed Kuva Siphons from some Uranus tilesets due to tight geometry. 

Wait ,WHAT? So instead of missing 1 or 2 Kuva clouds, the entire thing just disappears and we don't get any more? Am I reading that right? To prevent players from failing the Kuva Siphon during a host migration, you force them to essentially fail it anyway? I hope I'm misunderstanding this.

Does this mean the siphons don't appear in some Uranus locations at all?

Edited by Shockwave-