Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

so, ash is finish, which is the next frame who need a rewrok ?

Matt89Connor

11 minutes ago, (XB1)Knight Raime said:

I doubt ash will be left alone.  I forsee them coming back for a touch up at some point.  There is no way Limbo isn't next though  they've been talking about reworking him forever.  After that..i'd say zephyr or oberon.  neither are really trash tier but both feel very dated compared to most other frames.

yup. Definitely feels like they are from a previous version of warframe. Especially when you look at nezha, titania and even the infested frame.. Who all have abilities similar to oberon/zephyr respectively but with far more current mechanics

Limbo and Zephyr are the next two, but Oberon needs one as well.

Limbo suffers from having too little variety. His abilities do the same thing three times plus a damage buff that should be a passive.

Oberon suffers from too much variety. What is he actually supposed to do? He heals but someone does it better. He damages but someone does it better. He CCs but someone does it better. He doesn't have a spot because he tries to fill three or four of them with only enough power to fill half of one.

Seriously...  I was thinking...  Even abilities Banshee's Soundquake, Nyx's Absorb and Ember's World on Fire could benefit from all this, "why would I bother to mark then cast bladestorm instead of just shooting them?" kind of love.  LMAO.  Oh yeah..  You gotta mark, he's gotta mark, everyone's gotta mark...  and yeah... I know...  it makes absolutely no sense to mark for soundquake, because of the physics, but...  why not?  lol.  XD

Oberon because he doesn't seem to stand out in anyway with his kit, but Hydroid is top priority because, for the love of god, nothing about this frame is effective. I honestly can't understand how we got this far into the development of this game without Hydroid being looked at again aside from augments. I'm almost convinced the reason we tolerated this frames release is because he came out with Melee 2.0. He needs a rework from the ground up and drastic changes.

After limbo, zephyr needs a rework ASAP and i dont even play with her (but i know how her abilities work), she doesnt have a very defined role, her kit is very simple and lacks complex mechanics/synergy, hell even her two first abilities could be just one ability, after zephyr maybe a few changes to fix oberon scaling or maybe a few buffs to hydroid.

Edited by Rhaenxys

Well besides wanting limbo, oberon, and zephyr to get reworks. I really want them to touch up on volt again. He has too many limiting factors on his skills, his shield needs to have the energy drain removed for the riot shield mode, his 4 needs to have that freaking damage cap removed so the ability can last the full duration rather then ending early. Shock and speed are mostly fine, but speed could have its duration increased a little bit.

Zephyr badly needs a rework.

Limbo I'd argue is mostly fine, he's just too complex for most people to master or they just don't invest the time (like yours truly). Ran into a few ace Limbo players, so saying he's "bad" is kinda...dishonest (gonna pull my non-native speaker card here as I can't think of a better word to use atm)?

Oberon was touched up already, no? As I see it he's kinda fine, a bit situational maybe, but that needn't necessarily be bad, especially with the amount of frames we already have...