The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Secura Lecta

Dopey

3 minutes ago, Fast_98 said:

1.My only issue is what Steve said on his Sunday twich stream. So far he said he thinking that the credit gain should be influenced by mastery rank so not all bad but it gonna make it painful for someone with low mastery to get into credit farm.

2. I'm still waiting for them to address the SOTR credit nerf which they seem to have no acknowledge the existence of.

3. If they do nerf it passive I'm hoping that they give it buff in stats, so far it beaten by the atraxx in every category. It can't kill level 100 in a decent amount of time without maiming strike.

None under MR 12 can even use it so what does it matter?

Just now, NinthAria said:

They're not just nerfing the Secura Lecta and calling it a day. They said they're going to try and rebalance credit rewards so it's not as necessary.

I'm hoping for that too, I just fear DE might get lazy and call it a day.

2 minutes ago, SilvaDreams said:

None under MR 12 can even use it so what does it matter?

Mastery rank 8

To clarify I don't want to see group in chat saying H Akkad LF sucura lecta and must be M 20+.

Edited by Fast_98

I have little credits, and don't use the lecta (mainly because perrin hates me right now and I don't want to pay 200p for a a credit farm tool.) and I think the secura lecta is in need of a nerf, not necessarily a huge one, just something to make it not so annoyingly overpowered( credit wise that is.)

Here's a question for you, how many people use the secura lecta for anything other then credit farming? Probably about 1 out of every 100 people at best.

Not to mention think about what thebneed for this weapon is doin to those who can't get it. Lower level players, the ones who need the credits, are being excluded in favor of some Mr 22 draco farming with a macro. In what world is that a good thing?

We don't need the secura lecta. We survived 3 years without it and people did just fine. So why would a nerf be so bad?

I am worried they could bugger it. But then again I'm of the opinion of removing and changing all abilites , weapons and augments that increase farming methods.

Only because of what DE Taylor said. They said to use meta farming teams like Nekki to get the samples. But they were never meant to base farming off these things even not off boosters....

Edited by (PS4)Mofojokers

12 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

I have little credits, and don't use the lecta (mainly because perrin hates me right now and I don't want to pay 200p for a a credit farm tool.) and I think the secura lecta is in need of a nerf, not necessarily a huge one, just something to make it not so annoyingly overpowered( credit wise that is.)

Here's a question for you, how many people use the secura lecta for anything other then credit farming? Probably about 1 out of every 100 people at best.

Not to mention think about what thebneed for this weapon is doin to those who can't get it. Lower level players, the ones who need the credits, are being excluded in favor of some Mr 22 draco farming with a macro. In what world is that a good thing?

We don't need the secura lecta. We survived 3 years without it and people did just fine. So why would a nerf be so bad?

And why would this nerf be good? You said it yourself it a pretty sub parr weapon that used only for it passive, nerf that and what does it have if get nerfed, a weaker atraxx?

Plus I think your forgetting how SOTR nerfed credit rewards and for those who stocked credits it really didn't affect but for new/ players with low amount of credits it was pretty big blow.

Plus right now Steve suggestion on it credits gain is linked to mastery rank so that M 22 is going to be accepted due to his rank while the M 8 with it won't due to his rank.

Edit: I'm not against change, I'm against DE possibly taking the easy way and just nerfing it without looking at credit gain elsewhere.

Edited by Fast_98

22 minutes ago, Fast_98 said:

2. I'm still waiting for them to address the SOTR credit nerf which they seem to have no acknowledge the existence of.

I thought the credit nerfs were already fixed? Sorties, Raids and Dark Sectors all give the appropriate amount of credits a few patches into SOTR

Edited by Agentawesome

Just now, Agentawesome said:

I thought the credit nerfs were already fixed. Sorties, Raids and Dark Sectors all give the appropriate amount of credits now. 

Nope Dark sector are still nerfed into only giving half. They did fix sortie and raids. 

39 minutes ago, SolaireTheSunWalker said:

That doesn't mean people aren't sliding around with maiming strike on different weapons there's still variety but for newer players there isn't much variety it's just the Secura lecta because it's easy to gain tons of credits. And like Kai_Shiba said 3mil credits in 1 hr is just way too high 

edit- Also using maiming strike and prime reach don't give any huge affect on the other hand getting more credit for kills and being able to use both of those mods I do believe it needs to be changed 

3 milion credits in 1 hour is a fair reward...I think

1 hour in Akkad, seriously? who the hell would waste so much time doing freaking AKKAD? not to mention the insane level that the enemies will be...

Just now, SprinKah said:

1 hour in Akkad, seriously? who the hell would waste so much time doing freaking AKKAD? not to mention the insane level that the enemies will be...

You forget people use to spend 4+ hours in void endless missions.

My clan mates have spent plenty of time going against lvl 9999 enemies.

1 minute ago, SprinKah said:

3 mil credits in one hour can't even be reached by playing the game normal w/o a booster. And it's not one straight hour in akkad it's leaving and going back in every so often so you're not forced to fight insanely high leveled enemies lowering the credits you'd be getting since it'd take longer to kill. Also I'm not sure you know how many people spend their time on akkad leveling and credit farming because there's a huge amount of people who do waste their time.

Just now, SilvaDreams said:

You forget people use to spend 4+ hours in void endless missions.

My clan mates have spent plenty of time going against lvl 9999 enemies.

you can't kill level 9999 enemies, I remember an alert or so with level 9999 enemies, a survival alert....you basically can't even do anything and they're CORPUS without armor. 

Just now, SprinKah said:

you can't kill level 9999 enemies, I remember an alert or so with level 9999 enemies, a survival alert....you basically can't even do anything and they're CORPUS without armor. 

Covert lethality. Plus their a couple of videos out with people using sonar banshee and blinds to kill the corpus with gas or slash procs.

Just now, SolaireTheSunWalker said:

3 mil credits in one hour can't even be reached by playing the game normal w/o a booster. And it's not one straight hour in akkad it's leaving and going back in every so often so you're not forced to fight insanely high leveled enemies lowering the credits you'd be getting since it'd take longer to kill. Also I'm not sure you know how many people spend their time on akkad leveling and credit farming because there's a huge amount of people who do waste their time.

I honestly can't really judge people for that, who am I to do so...

but I still kinda expected a better, more creative nerf...more appropriately, change.

1 minute ago, SprinKah said:

Actually you can, it's just a bit..Pain. plus that was an alert, it wasn't intended to kill them just snag life support.

I was killing guys with prowl, sleep arrows and a covert lethality dagger.

I'll be honest, at this point credits are worthless to me. But I do feel the pain of others who need them since I have a friend who's always out of credits after building something or ranking mods. Personally I don't think credits should ever be a thing that need to be nerfed or grinded extensively for as they're used for literally everything and lack of them stops you doing some things in game. However 25 minutes of survival netting close to 700k is rather overkill since thats just over half a primed mod trade or leveling. 

It depends on how exactly they nerf it to me. I've never been one for Akkad, but I like using it in dark sector survival. If they make a change to a number and still guarantee credit drops, maybe with like a chance at double or guaranteed 1.5x, I'd be fine with that. But knowing DE, they could nerf it to the ground and remove ANY reason to join the right side of the syndicates. With this, there's a trade off: Suda (simulor), Meridian (mainly marelok, but to an extent all 3 weapons), and Arbiters (boltace) all have insanely powerful weapons, where it seems New Loka (after tigris prime release), Perrin (penta vs tonkor), and Red Veil (not many bow users, but much less negatively affected than the other 2, probably because with effort you can have this one with the 3 on the other side) have been getting completely outclassed. I see this as bringing somewhat of a balance to that, and I'm afraid a nerf will just make the right side the clear worse side again