Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best/Favorite quote in Warframe?

Freezing-Dragon

24 minutes ago, 321agemo said:

"Preacher, preacher, this your idea? Hah! "Give unto the Void!" How 'bout I scalpel off your little danglers and give them unto the Void, hmm? Whatchu think about that idea, Neffy?"

~Tyl Regor 2015

same

Everything The Sergeant, Jackal, and Raptors say, they're just so sassy

"You call that skill? (clan name) should be ashamed!"  "Fashion victims about to become murder victims!"

"Trivial threat detected."  "Enemy analysis: Organic. Threat level: Impotent."  "Threat Level Upgraded. Classification: Pathetic."

"Analyzing Threat Weaknesses: Numerous"  "Analyzing Threat Intelligence: Under-developed"  "Analyzing Threat Tactics: Unsurprising"

Personally my favourite is:

"26 million registered losers" - Lotus

Although I do really like:

"And why do I look like Vay Hek's mouldy hemorrhoid's?" - Quiet Shallow / Shy / I don't know any more

"Just... Don't play any music." - Operator

"Boooone pllugs..." - Ordan Karris

Steel Meridian while doing their missions: "Ok Tenno, a lot of people are depending on you to get this done."

Steel Meridian General: "I was wrong about you. You're a hero to these people...and to me."

Red Veil while doing their missions: "It is time for those against us to pay."

Red Veil Exalted: "You are a fire. As feared as you are respected."

Almost all the Second Dream and TWW Dialog I love, there are to many to mention! 

"Beware the ravenous Golden Maw!"
"...Why'd it have to be ravenous?"
-Teshin and the Operator, War Within

"Happy hunting"
-Lotus occasionally on Capture missions

"MAGICAL"
-Ordis, Silver Grove

"I must say Operator, that was smooth"
-Ordis, War Within

"The endless Void, the gazing abyss, the bottomless ocean of horror...it coiled itself around your tender heart."
"I embraced it."
-Elder Queen and Operator, War Within

"Love sees not with the eyes, but with the mind,"
-Margulis, Second Dream

"The world we know, of blood and steel, and the world that watches and dreams, the Void"
-Teshin, War Within

"Incredible. And I was kicking myself for not bringing a rope."
-Operator, War Within

"Dream. Not of what you are...but of what you want to be."
-Margulis, Second Dream

Probably a few more, but they escape me at the moment.

13 minutes ago, NinthAria said:

I forgot one from Cephalon Simaris:

"The multitude of creatures you have immortalized would cry out in thanks.

...if they could."

I think Simaris is the definition of what a psychopath sounds like.
Ordis is a psychopath too, yeah, but at least he cares about us, so there's that.

Corrupted Vor:

"Look at them, they come to this place when they know they are not pure. Tenno use the keys, but they are mere trespassers. Only I, Vor, know the true power of the Void. I was cut in half, destroyed, but through it's Janus Key, the Void called to me. It brought me here and here I was reborn. We cannot blame these creatures, they are being led by a false prophet, an impostor who knows not the secrets of the Void. Behold the Tenno, come to scavenge and desecrate this sacred realm. My brothers, did I not tell of this day? Did I not prophesize this moment? Now, I will stop them. Now I am changed, reborn through the energy of the Janus Key. Forever bound to the Void. Let it be known, if the Tenno want true salvation, they will lay down their arms, and wait for the baptism of my Janus key. It is time. I will teach these trespassers the redemptive power of my Janus key. They will learn it's simple truth. The Tenno are lost, and they will resist. But I, Vor, will cleanse this place of their impurity."

Edited by Dragazer