Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Hotfix 19.3.2 + 19.3.2.1

[DE]Drew

3 minutes ago, Sannidor said:

That would be true with an exchange, for example: 1000 ducats for 5 plat.

Even a progressive system of:

• 500 ducats for 1 plat
  • 1000 ducats for 5 plat
  • 5000 ducats for 40 plat

would make grind somewhat more justified

Since there is no way to get weapon slots outside of rare events (event weapons now drop in pieces to not go with free slot, duh) and obviously frame slots, I can't say it's really free to play - it's free to test and switch around with no option to replay quests giving many frames! That's the main reason why we could not repeat them - if you delete Mirage you have to buy her, this is not a glitch, it's an unfair tactics.

We have not been spoiled, many players gives DE money willingly knowing about all the questionable prices, that's why an honest concern about game's state is a good thing.

It still all comes down to convenience. I like this frame so I want to keep it not I need this frame to complete something in the game and you could just as easily switch Mirage/Symulor to Loki/Tonkor or any powerful frame/powerful weapon you wanted.

Also repeatable quests are coming. Whether or not you will be able to farm frames from them I have no idea but we will have to wait and see what DE does with that.

I am not against an honest concern. I am not impressed by the implementation of Rivens so far and I agree that the plat price is a bit high currently especially for a system that still needs a lot of refinement IMO but we also need to be concerned with how we frame that feedback and analyze the game. Even if you remove trade from the game you can "Finish" warframe without spending a single dollar which essentially amounts to having at least one end game viable weapon for each slot and one frame while cycling other crap to keep your mastery rank climbing.

5 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

For those of you who have reached the max Riven Capacity, you can now increase your Riven Capacity by purchasing additional Slots. Visit the market to get a bundle of three slots for 60 Platinum. The maximum capacity is still capped at 60 Riven Slots total for technical reasons. 

Well, should have seen this coming

5 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

Slots for plat? TRANSFERENCE SUIT ENERGY COLOR!?

Oh man!

To anyone wondering about the plat: the issue remains in the database size. Paying for it means that there's an inversion DE will be able to use later to increase said database further. More or less.

Still an overprized price. It would rock at 12 for 2, like weapons. For 60 plats are like 10 weapon slots, 3 warframes, nearly 5 formas (in value and bought in packs)...

46 minutes ago, Neptlude said:

Whats with people complaining about plat slots... cmon DE rarely ask for plats in game wtf `-`

Do ye really want to play the game 100% free? How will DE make money then...

It´s not the fact that it cost plats. IT´S THE PRICE. 60 plats is just ridiculous.

TY for making it possible to purchase riven slots.God knows how many of them I gave away or dissolved into Endo to make more room.Now Riven mods for some weaker weapons are good to keep,use and maximize them without fear I'll be forced to get rid  of them.

Please bring back Ignus! As an artist myself, it would be a punch in the face to have my work altered without my consent! And many of us do appreciate the original Ember Deluxe skin, why would you change it? Please Art Team, think for the future of the community!

New bug after the latest hotfix, in spoilers because post-The War Within spoiler:

Spoiler

Kuva Flood missions are only giving me 600 Kuva now :(

Edit: Third Kuva flood after the hotfix gave the right amount, no idea why 2/3 Kuva Floods are giving half Kuva

Edited by Sennera

7 hours ago, God_is_a_Cat_Girl said:

Those are some overly expensive slots, Jesus Christ, if the cap isn't raised for free when other Rivens are released, this will become a problem.

But then again, ever since the last changes to sorties I barely got any Rivens at all (like, 1 Vulklok Riven, that's it).

I suspect you'll be getting them a lot more now.

Will we get 15 free slots when secondary rivens come out? Because there's a problem either way. Either riven slots are stupidly expensive and we have to pay through the nose to get secondary ones, OR people who buy slots will be out plat once riven mods for secondaries, melee, and shotguns come out. Because of 4 different classes of rivens become available, that's 4*15=60 slots that we get for free, but some people will have paid for some of them. I don't really like either option.

1 hour ago, paixdamien said:

its funny that some people want the cost of the slots  to be credits because its super easy to get millions using lecta lol always want the easy way

not credits, ducats

you have to play to get these and there's RNG for how expensive parts you get to trade for ducats

it would be fair system

1 hour ago, Sannidor said:

That would be true with an exchange, for example: 1000 ducats for 5 plat.

Even a progressive system of:

• 500 ducats for 1 plat
  • 1000 ducats for 5 plat
  • 5000 ducats for 40 plat

would make grind somewhat more justified

Since there is no way to get weapon slots outside of rare events (event weapons now drop in pieces to not go with free slot, duh) and obviously frame slots, I can't say it's really free to play - it's free to test and switch around with no option to replay quests giving many frames! That's the main reason why we could not repeat them - if you delete Mirage you have to buy her, this is not a glitch, it's an unfair tactics.

We have not been spoiled, many players gives DE money willingly knowing about all the questionable prices, that's why an honest concern about game's state is a good thing.

I'd pay 40p for 5k ducats all day long.

In fact i'll make it a 100p.