Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Hotfix 19.3.2 + 19.3.2.1

[DE]Drew

2 hours ago, Neptlude said:

Whats with people complaining about plat slots... cmon DE rarely ask for plats in game wtf `-`

Do ye really want to play the game 100% free? How will DE make money then...

Well they've managed to make well over $1000 out of me without them.

So no i don't want or expect to play for free and that's how they make money.

Do they really need to be so greedy as to ask 60p for just 3...

Wow, 60 Platinum for 3 slots is way too much. Especially since a lot of players believe riven mods are not worth it.

Most i would pay is 10 plat a slot. 3 slots for 25 plat.

With the cost of kuva getting higher and higher to re-roll, a lot of player dont even bother with rivens.

1 hour ago, Krhymez said:

Wow, 60 Platinum for 3 slots is way too much. Especially since a lot of players believe riven mods are not worth it.

Most i would pay is 10 plat a slot. 3 slots for 25 plat.

With the cost of kuva getting higher and higher to re-roll, a lot of player dont even bother with rivens.

That's my case, I had an Ignis mod, but the roll was awful so I sold it to another player. Hopefully I will get a better one in the future, of course. Currently own only 2 mods, the rest I usually sell them

Edited by Indinera
Didn't quote the original post

Maybe its just me but 3 slots for 60p doesn't sound too bad. If you run almost any fissure with a relic, you are likely going to get a prime thing worth at least 1/3 of the cost of that. Trade that off for some plat. Run more relics. Repeat till you have 60p. Get 3 slots. Repeat untill desired riven slots are unlocked.

Hello DE, is it possible for you guys to separate the Mastery Rank tests (including practice mode) from being counted as actual missions? I took a practice right after logging in, as preparation, and it triggered my Daily First Mission Bonus which I don't really mind that much but was a total waste nonetheless.

10 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

The maximum capacity is still capped at 60 Riven Slots total for technical reasons. 

Is this going to include other Riven categories? I assume it is because imagine every player having 60 Rivens for each weapon category having a total of 180 Rivens per account - it would take up a huge chunk of your database (assuming every player bought the maximum amount of slots).

I hope you guys are looking into other ways of making Riven mod storing more scalable; this isn't your final grand plan for Riven capacity, right?

60 p for 3 slots is way too much. Like I'd spend 30 p on those. Maybe 40 tops. Even 45 is too much, 60 is outrageous. We're talking mods that make less useful guns better, so I not only have to buy a slot for said gun, I now also need to buy a riven slot? That's crazy pricey.
Especially with Secondary and Melee rivens in the pipe.

Edited by SSNeoman

11 hours ago, NOCODY said:

There's still a bug where when you load into a relic fissure the relic ends up unequipping. At least for meso. I've gotten this around 5 times in the last 20 or so runs between last week and today. Also good job of breaking trading. At least between my friend and I. We end up freezing every time we attempt to trade.

My friend and I are having this same issue.  We can trade with others but not each other.  Game all but freezes before trade interface is displayed.  Left with whatever you had in view with minimap in upper-left corner and an Exit button that's unclickable.  All you can do is chat.  Have to close game through task manager.  Tried all the normal TS steps like verifying files, etc.  Has happened around a dozen times regardless of method, location, etc.  Please look into this ASAP because we work together on prime and mod acquisitions.

20p per riven seems a bit excessive, and I'm saying that as someone with more than 10k platinum to his name. It makes no sense to pay 20p for a mod slot when you can get 1 warframe or 3 weapon slots for the same amount of platinum. I understand we have to pay a premium for clogging up the database with our mods, but 20p is just too steep.

Sure, owning more than 15 Riven mods isn't necessary for gameplay/progress and as such could be considered cosmetic, but there are multiple points to consider here:

1) From a purely financial standpoint, you would probably sell more slots if they were priced at 10p. 15 is kind of ok, but as someone who does a LOT of trading, I can tell you that nobody thinks twice about spending 10p while higher prices usually involve haggling (even though the thing you're selling is worth it).

As you can see from the uproar on reddit/forums, 20p is already off-putting to a large amount of players and it's reasonable to assume many of them will elect not to spend platinum on it. Sure, people will buy slots at current prices (I know I certainly will), but I believe a lot of players will find it just a tad too pay-to-play and simply not bother with rivens when they reach the 15-mod capacity. Price the mods at 10p and the average player won't think twice before spending the plat when he (or she) reaches the mod limit.

Also, from what I gather from the post, slots can be bought only in bundles of 3? The ability to buy a single slot could boost sales significantly; people tend to spend more when they don't see the big picture.

2) Putting the Rivens behind a (rather tall) paywall limits them and defeats their purpose. The large amount of players/veterans who will undoubtedly opt out of acquiring more Rivens due to their steep price makes the entire effort at providing meaningful endgame just another band-aid fix; something people will occupy themselves with until they reach the mod limit and then move on to other content (if there is any) and other games.

I'd really love to get a riven for every weapon I own and then reroll it to perfection. Now, that's not a problem for me financially, but it will be for a lot of people I play with. Some of them will get some fun out of it and play until they reach the mod limit and some won't even bother with it at all since putting a ceiling on what you can achieve tends to have that effect on people. The point is that they'll both bypass the Riven portion of the game completely and move on to something else, in all probability another game. And if they leave then so will I because there's no point in playing a multiplayer game by yourself. 

3) By limiting Riven mods, you're essentially shooting yourself in the foot..again.

Member raids? (Sure, I member) The raids offer no tutorial whatsoever, are really hard to get into, you get shouted at if you mess up, assembling a team takes AGES, failing is stupid-easy even if everyone knows what they're doing (looking at you NM LoR), fixing game-breaking bugs is more of an exception than a rule at this point and to top it all off, you're eligable for a reward once every 24 hours.

And you wonder why raids make up only 1% of the total playtime as if the "1 reward per day" thing alone isn't enough of an explanation.

And it's gonna end the same way with Rivens. You made them absurdly hard to get (I think no one's buying the "common drop" story at this point) and priced them equivalently to acquiring 45 new warframes. And in a year or so, someone on the stream will be saying that you're hesitant to spend time on polishing/fixing Riven mods since so little players bother with them. 

Edited by Daemonicvs

Any Eta on infested frame ?:/

and the new sortie reward system is S#&$ .. 10+ lens /2k endo once / 3 nitain once / 1 warframe potato once / and again lens .. another  pointless thing thats not worth  doing 

Edited by WarHounDS

Come on 60 plat for 3 mod slots this is a joke right.  The Riven system looked like a cash grab before this and now it's so blatant it's infuriating.  The only Riven mods people care about are Soma, Tonkor and 1 or 2 others at best.  These modes are supposed to make old weapons better but they are just making the current weapons better.  The odds that you are going to get the weapon mod you want is random then the odds that you get the stats you want is random it's just dumb.  And now people are paying up to 1000+ plat for a good Soma mod and next is secondary.  This is a dumb bad system that does not even do what it was set out to do in making old weapons more relevant.  Unless like I said earlier it's a cash grab then it's doing what DE wants.  If it was a good system I would not mind as much but it's just way to random and it does not even accomplish the stated goal of the system.  If they wanted to make the old weapons good again just re-balance them to be better and cut out the random trash that is this system.  We are getting secondaries next so it will be this hunt for Lex and akstiletto Riven mods.  What happens when a new meta weapon comes along and bumps one of the existing ones out?  If DE needs more money to run the game they should just say so.  I would be less mad about that then them saying one thing but clearly doing another.  There are so many ways to make this system better but they clearly don't want to and the people that think DE can do no wrong telling them this fiasco is good need to take an objective look at the system.  I like Warframe and I want the game to be good but if they keep adding in systems like this it's going to destroy the game in the long run.  What if this becomes a keystone of the damage 3.0?  What if this gets added to warframes?  Where does it stop.  Adding a system that's bad and letting it spread to all corners of the game will kill it in the long run.  Heck if they realized that it was a bad system and said they where working to change it I would not be so worried but they are just moving forward with this bad system thinking it's good.

There are some weird color issues with these  patches 
The energy on the sigils and their coloring looks a bit off.After the first patch it was really off you couldn't apply any color on the sigil. 
it got a little better after the another one you released shortly after the first but it still not the same as before the patches,

The 60 slot limit ... OK, it's technically still a limit, but it's unlikely to be hit anytime soon, since there are 4 weapon categories, it's 240 slot limit really, 60 per weapon type. 

Amirite?

Whatever the case may be, it alleviates the pressure on slots, making it viable to not only give your best weapons an extra oomph, but also to pump up your favorite garbage-but-fun guns.

BUZLOK HERE WE COME. Now why there is no other weapon like the buzlok? I'd like this family increased. 

I think the 60 plat per 3 slots is just fine, given that it's by definition a minmaxing slot. 

15 slots is way too little and the cost will go to increased storage costs.

15 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

For those of you who have reached the max Riven Capacity, you can now increase your Riven Capacity by purchasing additional Slots. Visit the market to get a bundle of three slots for 60 Platinum. The maximum capacity is still capped at 60 Riven Slots total for technical reasons. 

Is that a joke ? Seems like a very bad idea . Cashgrab i might say .