The War Within: Update 19.4.2 + 19.4.2.1

[DE]Danielle

24 minutes ago, Baksy said:

My Vulcar Manticron mod was nerfed instead of being buffed.

from 62.1% corpus damage and +206.3% crit chance

to 56.3% corpus damage and +187.1% crit chance

Please fix

Great! Instead of fixing look what DE did:

First: the list was ok and Vulcar was included in increased disposition

Second: someone edited main post and placed Vulcar to decreased disposition

Now: the post has been edited again and Vulcar was removed from there, but no changes have been made in the game to fix the disposition. OMG

Edited by Baksy

Just now, DeadlyBannana said:

So many QOL changes :D. I am loving this patch more than any new content released. Thanks DE. Finally its worth doing more raids.

Except there are now more game-breaking bugs in JV...

Why this riven disposition system is made need of update or manual tuning of values? Can't it made completely dynamic based on how people use weapons in statistical manner?

And nice to know now that these mods get their stats changed afterwards you roll/rank up them. Certainly awsome to notice that 'little' balancing reduced 23% of damage output on weapon(ain't even counting affect of riven mods reduced +damage% stats yet). Weapon crafted around the mod is now not much better, if any better than previously built one. Since heavy forma is needed to install mods, the flexibility is mostly lost. Other copy of weapon with less forma will be most likely to perform averagely better due retained adaptability in damage types, leaving the one with riven mod niche one case weapon.

That's one catalyst and 7 formas, spent on vain. Thank you very much!

have some bugs with both LoR and JV

JV:

- people still on arch-wing mode in golem nerves area

- can't get inside after the first archwing mode, you stuck forever outside until your group done the raid

LoR:

-for some reason my loadout got changed into the previous loadout i ran with (first i ran jv with ember, then banshee for LoR. and on the second stage of LoR the game suddenly changed my loadout from my LoR loadout to my JV loadout. all warframe and equipments got changed as well) 

- i can't reconnect due to network error, but i don't have any internet issues (discord and stream still running)

pls make reconnect a thing, especially in raids. whether the group already done several stages or not, i know its not an easy thing to do

but it would be really helpful for us who got disconnected or getting bugs for some reasons while doing raids

thank you DE

much love, and merry x-mas

Edited by uCupid

So two of the glaive prime buffs have now been lined out. Does that mean we aren't going to be getting any WORTHWHILE buffs to it? The one/two listed are kind of... Lacking for a supposed 'buff'.

Also: getting a UI bug where everything is zoomed in (on Riven pages and on inventory pages with the very top row being cut in half).

Edited by Naith

6 hours ago, Rubicon2.0-EGT- said:

@[DE]Danielle   WHY DID YOU NERF VULKAR ?! 

"  Disposition has been increased for the following weapons:  VULKAR "

IT SAYS INCREASED ! BUT MINE MOD IS HUGE NERFED !!!!!!!!!!

A logical explanation, Please ?  ...................................:angry:

11 hours ago, Neightrix said:

So is the Vulkar riven disposition buff a result of its usage not increasing? If so, it might be because Vulkar Wraith hasn't been available for a long time. Maybe it could be added to invasions? *wink wink nudge nudge*

Sicaris Prime buff makes me very happy.

11 hours ago, Spacetimer said:

Vulkar disposition was decreased, not increased. My Vulkar riven originally had +300% damage and +90% grineer bane, now it has +270% damage and +80% grineer bane. Unintended change or error in the patch notes?  

Also, Glaive Prime's stats haven't changed in-game.

To recap my recent posts: 

There was a mistake in the notes where Vulkar Rivens were listed as having their Disposition increased, when in reality the Buzlok was meant to be listed in its place. The notes have been edited to reflect this. 

The stat changes to the Vulkar Rivens were definitely not intended. After some investigating we found what went wrong and will be adjusting stats back to their higher intended value before 19.4.2 went live. You can expect to see this change in 19.5! 

Thanks for reporting! 

17 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Nullifier Changes:

• Changed Nullifier Bubbles to be deactivated when they aren’t alert. Hurray stealth! 
  • Improved the ability for arrows from Bow weapons to hit and deal damage to Nullifier Bubbles.   

_0m5n7.gif

2 issues i noted:

1.) Nullifier minions of Nekros soemtimes dont take on Nekros energy color leading to some confusion when tehy keep the original color.

2.) The floor on the Orbiter where the forge is located no longer takes on color, staying grey.

Removed Nitain from Sortie Reward table and added 3-day Boosters in its place.

While I'm glad you removed Nitain, this change is actually a penalty to anyone who's bought Prime access since boosters don't add to the 90 day boosters you get from the access.  Both this and daily log in rewards just get blanked because the affinity and credit boosters don't stack.

• Removed Nitain from Sortie Reward table and added 3-day Boosters in its place.
  • Changed Exilus Adapter BP reward to a fully-crafted Exilus Adapter

The next time I see a thread of someone complaining that DE doesn't listen to the community I'm going to shove this in their face

• Changed Sari Syandana and Spitfire Syandana to be closed by default, but will open when Bullet Jumping or Aim Gliding. Appendages will now close after 5 seconds, during weapon fire, or when opening the menu. 

How about a button to toggle between states? Like, Always Open, Always Closed and Dynamic? It would be even better in the future, with more syandanas using this feature.
And about the Spitfire Syandana, I think it would be amazing, if while in Dynamic mode, it opens more the faster you go.

18 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:
  • Changed Sari Syandana and Spitfire Syandana to be closed by default, but will open when Bullet Jumping or Aim Gliding. Appendages will now close after 5 seconds, during weapon fire, or when opening the menu.

Just an idea, but rather than having them open on Bullet Jump/Aim Glide, couldn't we have them open whenever the Warframe is airbourne? I know the coding for the detection is in the game because of Atlas' passive, so there definitely is some kind of system in place to check whether or not someone is in the air.

Or, maybe have a button config? Like in the options make it possible to bind a button to "toggle" the open/close mechanism on any syandana with this functionality manually.

I don't know... I'm definitely not a programmer of any kind, so I don't know how difficult this stuff would be to implement, but they're just some ideas...