Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #85!

[DE]Rebecca

excuse me but it has come to my notice that i have a problem with my game and I'm unable to get the war within and ask you to please  make the war within already in our quest please I really like this game and really was waiting for the war within for a long time.

Edited by (XB1)Dragoneye2018

Mod Conflicts - With the great change to sentinel's 'universal' vacuum mod, i was hoping to be able to freely use all sentinels and their weapons, but endless 'MOD CONFLICTS' continue to make that dream a hopeless nightmare :sad: . I've played for thousands of hours, had incredible fun, but every time i switch weapons, adjust weapon builds, re-forma weapons . . . i get that feeling of despair & frustration !  :angry:  After all the time & effort i put into maxing duplicates of every weapon mod, needed for sentinel weapons, I am amazed, after all this time, you still haven't sorted this glaring mess !  PLEASE can we have some simple way to know which mod is which, i.e which of my 'max serrations' is for sentinels & which is for my primaries? just a simple symbol in a corner of the mod, or a colour tint to signify its current use, please, please  just anything to stop the endless mis-matching & conflict madness?  I know you guys can do it  :highfive: u just need to get a few good brains together, to 'Permanently Resolve' this stress inducing, fun stopping, hair pulling situation ! . . . .  & a Happy New Year  :heart:

3 hours ago, LordAngellis said:

Spend 5 plat so you can regain 120 plat worth of items? Seriously. Not a good business plan.

The price is of little concern the thing I want is the mechanic I was just throwing a number up. By the way the key word you used is "regain" those are your items and your giving up an item (plat) to get them back the mechanic shouldn't cost anything but I am trying to give it some balance for a FTP.

SoulHunter2008

So how do you win on this kind of stuff. I'm really confused since this is my first ps4 since I switched from Microsoft and my first mmo game ever. It's a lot to try and remember and a little over welding but in a good way. Ps. I love the game alot and it's all I think about sometimes well all the time. Thank you for creating this amazing game too.

Happy New Year! Thank you for your effort!

1. Valkyr?

2. Archwing rewards. (If you add Rivens, you've got players. Please check the % of people playing archwing now). 

3. Mastery rank for 21 is bugged on PS4. No enemies or melee orbs spawn, so I keep failing every day. Update fixed it. Thank you!!!!!

4.Valkyr? 

Edited by (PS4)Geo_Xgp_15-A3

• How about the possibility to bring both Sentinel and Kubrow?
    They can be complementary and no more dilemma about the vacuum by the way.
  • What about having some toys for our companions?
    This can be cool for our fur-balls, like a ball to throw for example.
  • Any plans about a new skin for the Helminth Charger?
    Sketches? Concept arts? Maybe more?
  • What about the ability to use emotes on Orbiter?
  • Now we have the Hyekka skin for Kavat, it is planned to have the Drahk skin for Kubrow?
Edited by Seldszar

First off thanks for the new Hyekka and infestipet! (best christmas present. ever.) I love creeping out my Boyfriend with them!

On that note, I noticed the skeleton for the Helminth charger uses the kubro skeleton. It flexes abnormally when interacting with the warframe on the ship. Is there going to be a fix for this, or is the charger a placeholder? Also, while I personally don't mind the idea of the cyst, maybe there could be a way to detach and grow it in an extention of the kubrow breeding area or in the infested room to please other players...like growing a spore sample after it buds as well as an antidote to prevent further cysts from forming.

1. Hema research cost?
My clan has like 8 active players half of them under mr12 and we suppose to collect 50k mutagen samples.
I can easier and faster get the plat and buy that weapon to everybody then farm that mutagen out because they do not drop as often as it should for that.
Or I can kick 50 people out ask my friend to log in downgrade tier twice then research it. After its done upgrade the dojo back so makes it totally pointless to keep that research cost that high for dojos that have more people in it.

2. Archwing map rotaion can you give back the old one so when i go left or right it doesn't start to turn the map around me.
Also picking up mods and resources on an archwing interception mission with loot detector is kind of like: Mod: Now you see me now you don't. (And I moved where the map showed me).

edit:
3. So the new AFK system that we get with one of the latest patches prefers a player to be AFK over 15 mins and not dying but takes away the rewards from players who fall at the end of mission and not reviving (he/she might not because that 2-3 sec that takes to press the revive the others can finish the mission).
At least the mission will be still incomplete for the person who was dead at finish thank you for that fix.
Any changes to solve it?

Edited by PETI258

Exciting! A few questions, if no one minds:

• Nidus is, by far, the most coherently-designed warframe in this game to date. Who put his kit together? Can we expect more frames like Nidus, with inherent and interesting skill synergy, in the future? How will Nidus' design philosophy influence reworks of other frames, and potentially enemy interactions with players?
  • Rivens were - indeed, still are - a highly controversial addition to the game. Are there any plans to continue balancing them or refining the algorithms which determine the stats of a Riven? How about rolls in which players can "lock in" stats? How will Riven mods inform the Future™ Damage 3.0 system?
  • Warframe still has a number of core systems that could be updated or reworked. For instance, will we see any changes to the way stealth works in this game? How about sniper rifles - will they see some love, or perhaps entirely new changes that are simpler and bring them up to speed? Focus, melee, and map navigation?

1. Any chance of a Moon Excavation? There's gotta be something worth digging up there, I know there is.
  2. Can relic drops be split among nodes? I.E. Hieracon drops 1/2 of the Axi Era and Xini drops the other half. This would kill a bit of the grind.
  3. Trading could use some improvements, could item stacking possibly be implemented and set boxing be a thing Ex: All the AkBronco Prime parts could be morphed into a box/crate/gift wrapped present and be traded as 1 item.

56 minutes ago, Brachion said:

Any plans for the ability to toggle Prime models on Prime Warframes? A lot of the Prime models look very odd with skins designed for non-Primes, especially TennoGen skins.

From [DE]Taylor

Hey Tenno!

In honour of the hard work that our creators have put into their TennoGen creations, we are changing Skins to use the original models for Prime Warframes to prevent any unwanted clipping or concealment of textures. This is an all or nothing process due to technical limitations, so all TennoGen Skins will get this treatment.

Thank you all for your feedback and patience on this matter. :community:

First of all,

Happy New Year to the team! May it be filled with bug-free updates and positive feedback.

Now to the questions:

1) I was caught completely off-guard by the introduction of Operator mode in TWW. However (besides the lack of connection to the Focus system), my main issue with this is the lack of mobility. When we are used to constantly bullet jumping and wall hopping across the tilesets, losing all that mobility makes me lose interest in this mode.

So main question is: Going forward, is this mode mainly designed to take part in specific gameplay sections (ex: Kuva Siphons) or will it be a feasible alternative to Warframes? If so, will we get more mobility options?

2) This is a bit late but are there any plans to review the Syndicate melee passives? The Secura Lecta and Synoid Simulor are still a bit subpar especially when considering the latter's stats.

3) Any plans for Melee/Companion/Warframe Rivens?