Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream #85 Overview

AM-Bunny

devstream85banner.png

Helminth Cyst
• If you have a fully matured Cyst, you will be able to enter the Infested Room (without Nidus) and sit in the chair to have the Cyst permanently removed
• This should come next week
• There are plans for the Infested Room beyond the current Helminth content

Helminth Charger
• Helminth Charger will be getting a re-design, some concept art shown
• The new model will still use Kubrow skeleton
• Considering making the current Charger an alt skin

2b6d308f27fd88dacde7d83fd90d423e.pngdc49314da1f8fea4ca9877bffff2fc42.png6f1c95296400893a9c958c853631232a.png766bbf5ed0681584fe3debb2c28bc0cb.png

Hema Mutagen Sample Costs
• In order to honour the players that have already worked to research the Hema, the Mutagen Sample cost will remain
• There is consideration being put into raising the Mutagen Sample droprate or having it drop in chunks of 2 or 3 to alleviate the grind

Sentient Arm Cannon
• A new class of weapon that will have a new system for the ammo and skill required to use it
• There's work being done on it, but not ready to talk about it more

70a324c4314aafb0def250a70383d8cd.png

Bard Warframe
• Bard Warframe has received a new (neon) colour scheme
• Bard has an idle animation complete that synchronizes its movement to the Bard's music bpm
• Her power set is being changed to more deeply integrate her step sequencer
• Her power set will be similar to Vauban in the sense she will have deployables

e5c53d945c8504f75398f70bb0a19ce6.png368ad530d26b7782ab0bb06fd6ac14ea.png

Frost Deluxe Skin
• Frost Deluxe Skin shown - coming next week-ish
• Frost Deluxe Skin comes packaged with a sword skin

556fce0f91ba9f4fef49eb4a027fe143.png

Nullifier Changes
• There will be a weak point in the bubble that will pop it instantly
• This will hopefully make it more viable to pop the bubble with a semiauto weapon
• The weak point may move around to be less static

cf5b1921a8ef98223ead7f578f5a9b56.png

Console Update
• The Glast Gambit should be release in January - expecting the next build to be submitted within the next 2 weeks
• HDR Support is being worked on for consoles - the enhanced graphics may come to consoles somewhat sooner than PC

Other Stuff
• Steve will be streaming Warframe on Sunday afternoons (https://www.twitch.tv/de_steve) offering some under-the-hood looks at the game
• Valkyr Prime's narrated cinematic trailer is still in development; hoping for a January release date
• Hopefully in the next couple weeks there will be new rewards added to The Kuva Fortress to incentivize playing there
• The next tileset re-master will be Earth (preview tweet)
• Ambulas revamp will probably be the next boss, then Nef Anyo after, then Phord after that (at least that's the current roadmap)
• Tennocon 2017 date announced - Saturday July 8 (website)
• There is a new character in development that will have lore related drops similar to Cephalon Fragments
• There is a new Dex item coming for the anniversary this year
• Damage 3.0 is still very uncertain, now it sounds as though the devs aren't committing to removing Serration/mandatory mods -- it may introduce new tiers of enemies rather than altering  player's loadouts

Keep an eye out for the official overview from @[DE]Taylor later today!

4 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

• In order to honour the players that have already worked to research the Hema, the Mutagen Sample cost will remain

In the same sense that Marcus Brutus honored Julius Ceasar.....

sounds like they are gonna milk as again for sentinent cannon slots.

Edited by Kyronz

2 minutes ago, Sir_Alex_Traffo said:

Yea, I suddenly realized that apparently my nick is not as clear to the others as it is in my mind. Mind blowing.

If it makes you feel any better, I read it correctly when I saw it on stream, and cringed when they butchered it.

Edited by -AoN-CanoLathra-

Just now, VisionAndVoice said:

The new bardframe colour scheme is literally the same one as what I use on my Banshee. DE,a re you trying to tell me something?

I'm reallllly not a fan of it. It looks like someone pressed random. No offense.

Just now, Firetempest said:

On Hema, did they mention that it wouldnt be a pre-requisite for future research after this screwup?

They acknowledged that they made the cost too high, and that they would remain cognizant of it in the future to prevent it from happening again.

1 minute ago, AM-Bunny said:

They acknowledged that they made the cost too high, and that they would remain cognizant of it in the future to prevent it from happening again.

That is emphatically very much not the same thing as saying "We will not make the Hema a pre-requisite for future Clan research."

So, yeah. The Hema is, as predicted, going to gate future Bio Lab research.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

• Damage 3.0 is still very uncertain, now it sounds as though the devs aren't committing to removing Serration/mandatory mods -- it may introduce new tiers of enemies rather than altering  player's loadouts

Here we go again, DE trying to fix again a major problem with lazy bandaids.