Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are some masculine animations I can use with Nezha?

Coryphaus

Question

I've been avoiding Nezha for ages because I can't play a Warframe that "accidentally" flicks up his loincloth with the edge of his hand when he "dances". It's like some kind of bacha bazi striptease.

Yesterday I had divine inspiration! I saw a floating Rhino with Thrak helmet, levitating above the extraction point. Amazed, discomfited, I realised that this creative use of animation has brought me back to the initial feeling I had when beholding Warframes for the first time.

The strange and uncanny nature, the alienism. The lack of eyes. The edges, shapes and contours meant to threaten and cause fear. Levitating Thrak Rhino brought back these feelings even to one as jaded as I.

I am building Nezha now. I would like some suggestions for very masculine aggressive animations to use for him (I will pay with plat). 

I need a stance that evokes, mists billowing out into the cold wind from every breath from the nostrils. Corded muscles that feel like marble soaked in a hot spring. A bestial rage, barely controlled. A kogake's fist punching an Infested Leaper's face to the back of its head and a jump kick to the body to send that bag of trash flying after its brains. Claws sheathed in lightning stabbing through an Ancient "healer" and pulling its guts out for an impromptu field study. Punching the GROUND because Charger faces are not hard enough, stunning the multitudes of worthless ugly freaks and making them give up for a few moments, so that I pounce on them and tear them apart like a leopard in a goat pen.

Nezha can do all this because he has Chi energy and does not rely on Warframe muscles alone.

Please suggest an appropriate masculine animation that befits the hand to hand carnage I will inflict on the WORTHLESS UGLY FREAKS

45 minutes ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

Because the original Nezha is a guy. 

46 minutes ago, Almighty_Jado said:

Based on Nezha the Chinese Prince

My point is why make him Nezha. There's plenty of protector Gods to take away from, why not Athena/Minerva since there's a lot more male frames than female? Just saying...Having a boy-looking ninja is kind of weird, especially when he skates around with pigtails looking things. 

Edited by (PS4)Regiampiero

1 minute ago, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

My point is why make him Nezha. There's plenty of protector Gods to take away from, why not Athena/Minerva since we there's a lot more male frames than female? Just saying...Having a boy-looking ninja is kind of weird, especially when he skates around with pigtails looking things. 

Why would they make Wukong but not him? Same with Oberon and Titania.

They made him because they wanted to use more than just one character from the original story. 

Also, if his style bothers you, than so be it. Some people don't care about his nature, some likes it and some doesn't. 

30 minutes ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

Why would they make Wukong but not him? Same with Oberon and Titania.

They made him because they wanted to use more than just one character from the original story. 

Also, if his style bothers you, than so be it. Some people don't care about his nature, some likes it and some doesn't. 

Nezha was made on the Chinese servers originally. And BladeWolf is right, Wukong's best friend's gotta be in there

Edited by Almighty_Jado

1 hour ago, Coryphaus said:

a stance that evokes, mists billowing out into the cold wind from every breath from the nostrils. Corded muscles that feel like marble soaked in a hot spring. A bestial

..........Ooook then.

Why do I feel like I just read a random snippet from a book in the "adult romance" section of the bookstore... :awkward:

14 minutes ago, Jackviator said:

Why do I feel like I just read a random snippet from a book in the "adult romance" section of the bookstore... :awkward:

Because I'm pretty sure you did.

Or at least, the "adult romance" section of a fanfiction site.

Oh, and back on topic, in addition to Mirage Noble, Titania Noble would be fabulous. They're both incredibly fitting for a frame as masculine as Nezha. Anything else and you'd be trapped in a stance that just didn't look right.

Edited by Dreddeth

13 hours ago, Coryphaus said:

I've been avoiding Nezha for ages because I can't play a Warframe that "accidentally" flicks up his loincloth with the edge of his hand when he "dances". It's like some kind of bacha bazi striptease.

Yesterday I had divine inspiration! I saw a floating Rhino with Thrak helmet, levitating above the extraction point. Amazed, discomfited, I realised that this creative use of animation has brought me back to the initial feeling I had when beholding Warframes for the first time.

The strange and uncanny nature, the alienism. The lack of eyes. The edges, shapes and contours meant to threaten and cause fear. Levitating Thrak Rhino brought back these feelings even to one as jaded as I.

I am building Nezha now. I would like some suggestions for very masculine aggressive animations to use for him (I will pay with plat). 

I need a stance that evokes, mists billowing out into the cold wind from every breath from the nostrils. Corded muscles that feel like marble soaked in a hot spring. A bestial rage, barely controlled. A kogake's fist punching an Infested Leaper's face to the back of its head and a jump kick to the body to send that bag of trash flying after its brains. Claws sheathed in lightning stabbing through an Ancient "healer" and pulling its guts out for an impromptu field study. Punching the GROUND because Charger faces are not hard enough, stunning the multitudes of worthless ugly freaks and making them give up for a few moments, so that I pounce on them and tear them apart like a leopard in a goat pen.

Nezha can do all this because he has Chi energy and does not rely on Warframe muscles alone.

Please suggest an appropriate masculine animation that befits the hand to hand carnage I will inflict on the WORTHLESS UGLY FREAKS

You can never go wrong with Nekros noble.

15 hours ago, YpsitheFlintsider said:

Because Nezha is literally a male.

OP, I'm sure you know you can browse animations using your warframe, but it sounds like you haven't built him yet. Nekros Noble is usually my go to for masculine stances, as I have it on my Inaros. But Nekros' Agile stance is also quite masculine. Oberon's Noble may have that lifeless look you're looking for. Others I could recommend are Rhino's Noble, Hydroid's Noble, and Trinity's Noble.

55 hours to go baby! Yeehaw!

14 hours ago, Jackviator said:

..........Ooook then.

Do you like?

14 hours ago, Dreddeth said:

Because I'm pretty sure you did.

Or at least, the "adult romance" section of a fanfiction site.

Oh, and back on topic, in addition to Mirage Noble, Titania Noble would be fabulous. They're both incredibly fitting for a frame as masculine as Nezha. Anything else and you'd be trapped in a stance that just didn't look right.

LOL

12 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

Rhino Noble. closest we have to flexing so far.

Flexing or punching the ground is good

11 hours ago, Lancars said:

LOL, the grineer holding his face in the last panel is so funny

11 hours ago, Xgomme said:

I use Frost's noble for him.

It makes any frame bulky and manly :3

This is pure win. It's like, I'm so manly, I punch the GROUND when there are no faces for me to hit. LOL

7 hours ago, Lancars said:

Honestly i can sorta see where you come from but really you can pick any of them. I mean are you standing there staring at your frame the whole time?

Well, I do keep an eye out for the animations, and I do time my melee attacks to kill every member of an Infested horde in one blow, for those mini cinematic moments...

I just can't get Malicious Raptor right, the one where you're slashing and carve up the last target into mincemeat with those inwards slashes as if you're holding it together and expecting it to fall apart in pieces afterwards.