The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.8.1

[DE]Megan

wait.. people are mad about a super cheap relic that has all the items? i dont get that. im so happy about aklex. its a baro specific prime, seems like a cool idea, and since you can get regular lex parts sooo easy, just radiant all the axi a2's for the rarer parts. ez.

9 hours ago, Stoner74 said:

Still nothing about mutagen samples drop rate increase... hahahaha

Also Baro now sells relics? Now that's... not clever. We need farm relics so we can get prime parts to sell for ducats. Then with the ducats we have to buy more relics to farm for more prime parts. 

Wtf is this...

Baro sells Relics? REALLY DE? That is not clever at all. HELLO!

Auto unequip for sorties is such a great QoL fix.

Now for that Archwing 6DOF - which was never necessary to begin with, so I can start zooming through maps and feel like a pilot instead of the 6DOF drunk driver crashing into something every 10 seconds. No one thought it was fun. The only people who thought it was great - are those who are paid to think it is.

Edited by xxswatelitexx

10 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

When a new weapon in a series comes out, some previous mechanics are refactored to maintain balance. With that said, the Aklex Riven Disposition has been changed from Strong to Neutral. As we’ve previously stated when Riven Mods were first introduced,
Warframe content will not be balanced around Riven Mods, but Riven Mods will be balanced within their own ecosystem.

I want to believe you... but I don't :/ Rivens are the flimsy bandaids you wanted and no regular player wanted.

Also riven disposition change hurts the regular aklex, yes?

10 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.8.1

The AkLex Prime has been added! Baro Ki’Teer will hold the new Axi A2 Relic during his visit this weekend...

So can I get this relic from the mission like usual or not?

10 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

So we're now farming for ducats so that we can purchase a a means to farm and a chance to earn the AkLex Prime?

At what point does this end up being too much?

This has so much truth in it. Please DE fix this, this isn't right espeicly for players that don't have the time for this stuff! make this an actual drop maybe once every 2 weeks on the weekend, not from Baro but from specific missions. Because this is just silly to be honest.

2 hours ago, brewedjuice said:

wait.. people are mad about a super cheap relic that has all the items? i dont get that. im so happy about aklex. its a baro specific prime, seems like a cool idea, and since you can get regular lex parts sooo easy, just radiant all the axi a2's for the rarer parts. ez.

The Problem with this, is that it's RNG heavy, which means making them Radiant basically does nothing. Matter in fact this is a 1 time thing only from what I've heard across the warframe galaxy!. Soo good luck.

1 hour ago, -Sharpz- said:

Baro sells Relics? REALLY DE? That is not clever at all. HELLO!

Yes. And not only its Baro exclusive, you also have to craft 2 Lex prime. Just like Akbronco prime. That shouldn't be a thing. All Ak prime weapons should require 2x the amount of parts and not 2x amount of weapon. Like Akstiletto Prime. 

I blame Sheldon!!! sarcasm...

6 hours ago, Reifnir said:

Aklex Prime is hardly an upgrade, tbh.

It's damage output is identical to LexP, reload is longer, accuracy is nearly twice as bad and the only beneficial stat is bigger clip, which hardy compensates for accuracy loss since Lex was never a spray-n-pray secondary like Stiletto anyway. So, we're supposed to be happy over a Baro-exclusive, glorified piece of mastery fodder which also serves as a ducat sink?

Yeah, right. 

People are just trying to justify how DE poorly added in a new ak prime weapon. wich funny enough! Hey DE Remember when you said you wouldn't have anymore of those recipes were you need two of the same gun in order to make them duel? Guess they forgot that!

41 minutes ago, MIZTERDANKEE said:

People are just trying to justify how DE poorly added in a new ak prime weapon. wich funny enough! Hey DE Remember when you said you wouldn't have anymore of those recipes were you need two of the same gun in order to make them duel? Guess they forgot that!

This has happened a few times before, classic "right hand dosn't know what the left hand is doing" situation.

Usually, the person making the change, and the person agreeing with the community that it's not the best idea, either weren't talking at all, or didn't agree on a plan of action, and someone just went on ahead and did their thing anyway.

One good example of this is primed pressure point, which I hear we weren't supposed to get, EVER, as the plan at the time was to remove those dmg mods.. then suddenly, oops, someone didn't get the message, or forgot, and Baro had it.

Edited by enizer

13 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

'Weapon Only' Sorties will now auto-unequip disallowed weapon types when loading into the mission instead of having to visit the Arsenal and manually change your loadout before initiating

AWESOME!
Thanks, DE!

P.S.: sorry for shoulting, but was waiting for this from the starting of sorties!