Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lets have a talk about these Sortie Rewards...

(PSN)iiStupefy

Im okay with just about everything but forma being a reward.

I just finished my daily sortie and was awarded Forma..but why though? I feel like compared to the other rewards this was added to fill reward space.

Lets be honest doing these quests and being rewarded with something as common as Forma is a little ridiculous. 

Just take Forma out, nothing needs to be added in its spot. 

Edited by (PS4)iiStupefy

1 hour ago, Skaleek said:

Opinions. I personally would prefer the lenses removed. I'd like to see the fully built forma bumped up to maybe 2 or 3.

Exactly im okay with that too!

Just one forma doesn't feel like a reward imo. 

Edited by (PS4)iiStupefy

4 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

Opinions. I personally would prefer the lenses removed. I'd like to see the fully built forma bumped up to maybe 2 or 3.

While I would be okay with lenses being removed from the sortie pool, where would you put them instead? I have advocated for putting them on Lua as that would make sense given the lore of how we unlock it and such. 

4 minutes ago, Imaru said:

While I would be okay with lenses being removed from the sortie pool, where would you put them instead? I have advocated for putting them on Lua as that would make sense given the lore of how we unlock it and such. 

I'd put em in the kuva fortress. Lua works too. Maybe those spies and rescues.

Edited by Skaleek

4 minutes ago, Imaru said:

Endless Lua like the Mutalist Alad V Coordinates (in Derelict). Maybe add a blueprint for normal lenses in the market and you need 3-5 parts for each lens because grind.

I had a convo with friends about this before. Greater lenses should remain sortie rewards. Regular lenses should be starchart. No question about it. The fact that an entire mechanic of the game is gated behind something you may not want to do like the supposed-to-be endgame content is really stupid. Put em on Lua, put em on the fortress, put them on that stupid new infested salvage or whatever it is. I don't really care, Spy Vaults, whatever. But being in the sortie is dumb for regular lenses. Also yes, the forma is the one really stupid reward, along with the regular lenses (except for the fact that, as stated, they are not attainable anywhere else).

The Ayatan Sculpture is a good first step in making most Sortie rewards unique yet not a detriment to those who don't do them.

The Sortie Forma should be a Primed Forma that lets you keep your guns current level without having to re-level.

The Lens themselves could be put into maybe OD vaults...or luna Vaults... or void tower rewards. yet more could be done with them. For the Sortie give us a compound that can make a Lens, so we can make exactly what Lens we want. Like one sortie is enough to make a small lens. Save up maybe 3 rewards worth for a large lens.

Exilus Adapter bp. no. why? Give us a built adapter. that would be fine. never mind that one.

Edited by Firetempest

1 minute ago, Firetempest said:

The Ayatan Sculpture is a good first step in making all Sortie rewards unique.

The Sortie Forma should be a Primed Forma that lets you keep your guns current level without having to re-level.

The Lens themselves could be put into maybe OD vaults...or luna Vaults... or void tower rewards. yet more could be done with them. Like breaking them down for perhaps other uses. For the Sortie give us a compound that can make a Lens, so we can make exactly what Lens we want.

Exilus Adapter bp. no. why? Give us a built adapter. that would be fine.

The Adapter is already built. They made that change some time ago.

24 minutes ago, KYLoooo said:

Endless Lua like the Mutalist Alad V Coordinates (in Derelict). Maybe add a blueprint for normal lenses in the market and you need 3-5 parts for each lens because grind.

NOOOO , You're giving them ideas

Edited by (PS4)joe03827
Lol jk love DE

12 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

I like forma. I'll take it over endo, reactors and exillus adapters.

The only way to get forma is to go 20 minutes in the derilict or choosing it in place of 15+ ducats.

And you'd take that over something that literally takes 2 forma? lol

It is high time the regular lenses were removed somehow from the reward pool. 

I have proposed having mini reward tables for the first two sorties, which include regular lenses and a couple other things like small amounts of endo and resources or something. Then we could remove them from the "main" sortie drop table. 

Or put them in Kuva fortress sabotage, or in moon spy, or moon rescue or something. Put them in some newish tileset so we will play it more. But it is just so incredibly unrewarding feeling to get a single regular lens after three missions. 

I can honestly say that at this point I would prefer every single other reward in the current pool than getting a lens (a greater one I wouldn't mind getting so much, just clarifying I am talking about lesser lenses). 

Considering the lore, moon spy and rescue would make a ton of sense as a place to put them, and would make sense with natural progression for someone who just finished the second dream, just acquired their first lens, and now needs to farm more (and also just happened to unlock Lua). 

Edited by Tesseract7777

34 minutes ago, Azlen said:

And you'd take that over something that literally takes 2 forma? lol

All of my frames have exillus adapters. What use are they to me?

It's not like I can reverse engineer them and extract 2 forma. It would be a cool foundry upgrade though

Edited by Hypernaut1

19 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Or put them in Kuva fortress sabotage, or in moon spy, or moon rescue or something. Put them in some newish tileset so we will play it more. But it is just so incredibly unrewarding feeling to get a single regular lens after three missions. 

Agreed.  The Lenses would be better dropped on the moon.

I would like to see "points" added. In place of lenses and Forma. 

Keep the other items, but also award 1 point for common, 2 points for uncommon. As a reward. 

Then add a new trader that takes these point, allowing us to buy something we want. Could be from the current reward pool. They could also add some rare mods... Maiming Strike anyone? 

*Points could be called anything related to the game, its used here as a referance.

Personally, I prefer the forma to the lens because a lens is not useful in call your frames have them, however you can always add another for a <3 plus they take 24 hours to build, I'd like 2-3 per day instead. As for token systems and mods, how do you feel about sydacate mods, they aren't super exciting to get. Like it's been stated in other posts, token systems increase power creep because if everyone has maiming strike, then it has to get replaced with a newer better mod and we gotta buff the enemies to not die from copter-crits. The only reason they're worth a ton is because people see it as an end game mod, but it's possible to do all endgame content with no primes and no event mods, they are not required.

1 hour ago, Krhymez said:

I would like to see "points" added. In place of lenses and Forma. 

Keep the other items, but also award 1 point for common, 2 points for uncommon. As a reward. 

Then add a new trader that takes these point, allowing us to buy something we want. Could be from the current reward pool. They could also add some rare mods... Maiming Strike anyone? 

*Points could be called anything related to the game, its used here as a referance.

Someone already provided a tweet rom Steve stating that they have no interest in a token/point system.

The graph they showed of the sortie completed each day before and after Rivens have been introduced explains the situation best.

Before Riven mods have been introduced none of the rewards were worth going through the hassle of doing sorties for, now that Rivens are released people do sorties mainly looking for them, and due to that people get frustrated when they don't get that reward. 

Right now Sorties are in a good place because people are playing them, but there needs to be more than 1 decent reward, that or actually make rivens more common, they are RNG\Pay gated anyways, no need to make them a pain to get as well.