Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

so when will we know who won?

(PSN)Kamil-the-KamiKa

Question

19 answers to this question

14 minutes ago, (PS4)kamil_demon said:

the post is so confusing it says the names will be drawn today, but recieve prizes later but then get contacted later but ultimate prizes are even later....... WHAT?

so confusing explain someone to me please

Didn't you post a similar thread with a similar vague thread title about a month ago?

You should've just bumped that thread.

17 minutes ago, (PS4)kamil_demon said:

the post is so confusing it says the names will be drawn today, but recieve prizes later but then get contacted later but ultimate prizes are even later....... WHAT?

https://warframe.com/news/prime-gaming-giveaway-1

On February 3, we will draw the names of our Giveaway winners. In the upcoming days, the lucky Tenno will be contacted via email. Keep an eye on your inbox! Winners must respond within three calendar days, as noted in the Prime Gaming Giveaway rules.

On February 3, we will draw the names of our Giveaway winners. In the upcoming days, the lucky Tenno will be contacted via email. Keep an eye on your inbox! Winners must respond within three calendar days, as noted in the Prime Gaming Giveaway rules.

So just check tonight to see if you won?  I'm not sure whats confusing.

I wonder if anyone who hardly plays the game (or doesn't play at all) won. DE said your time logged in didn't matter so I'm curious if anyone who logged in for like a day or two will win anything. I've been on everyday so I know that doesn't help hehe.

22 hours ago, (PS4)kamil_demon said:

Emails will be sent to winners next week, and winners will need to respond and acknowledge within three days of receiving an email. 

Keep an eye on the email associated with your Warframe account over the next week. If the business week passes and you haven't been emailed, safe to say you didn't win. If you do get an email during the next business week, then respond and take the necessary steps to claim.