Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.9.2 (Phase One: DB Upgrades)

[DE]Rebecca

1 hour ago, KaizergidorahXi said:

My friends are not leechers. And I'm not kicking them from my clan because DE DEcided to completely screw smaller clans over, and make the clan system into a toxic cesspool where people pay to get into clans, they donate their mutagen, and are then booted.

If you're tired of seeing people complain, ignore us. But we aren't stopping until they see the problem.

Dude, chill. I have 2 people in my clan and we already completed the Hema research.

2 hours ago, ZenDash said:

What will be the rewards on our 4th anniversary? I hope you add Dex Sybaris again cos i missed the last anniversary by like a week lol

If they do it like they did last year, yes you'll be able to get the old anniversary weapons. Can't remember what you had to do to get them but it was easy, might have even just been logging in on the event days. Not saying they're going to give out the old event weapons again but it's likely based on their track record.

@[DE]Rebecca  An performance update would be great too..  becasue from 85 fps i have drops to 15 when i play full squad.. and when I'm Solo.. almost no poblems.. just somethimes when there are exagerating too manny enemies... but even then i have 30 fps on solo.. 80 to 15 think  this problems DEVS.. also the graphics look nice too before that update about textures.... I;m sure in future you will want to upgrade the graphics further but here is a fact... not everybody have high spec pc... for example 1 and hal year ago i was playing the game on MEDIUM with 60 fps... now I can't play it on medium... I hope you will read this because a fix for this performance would be possible if you try

Got an ayatan sculpture during a mission after the update. It showed up at the reward screen, but it's not in my inventory. It seens that I am not the only one who has been finding such problem after the update ...

Edited by The_Adra

It always boggles my mind why people give so many likes to posts that aren't really creative or funny.
Low post count accounts and high like ratio; see that they only try to get on first page of an update thread with some lame meme but never contribute anything of worth to the forums.

Kind of sad tbh.

4 minutes ago, The_Adra said:

Got an ayatan sculpture during a mission after the update. It showed up at the reward screen, but it's not in my inventory. It seens that I am not the only one who has been finding such problem after the update ...

Now that I've read this, I went back in to check my ayatan list to see if the Ayr I've got this morning was there and it wasn't. So it's definitely not only you who has had this problem.

8 minutes ago, TerrorSide said:

@[DE]Rebecca  An performance update would be great too..  becasue from 85 fps i have drops to 15 when i play full squad.. and when I'm Solo.. almost no poblems.. just somethimes when there are exagerating too manny enemies... but even then i have 30 fps on solo.. 80 to 15 think  this problems DEVS.. also the graphics look nice too before that update about textures.... I;m sure in future you will want to upgrade the graphics further but here is a fact... not everybody have high spec pc... for example 1 and hal year ago i was playing the game on MEDIUM with 60 fps... now I can't play it on medium... I hope you will read this because a fix for this performance would be possible if you try

4 minutes ago, BlueTunicLink said:

I dont have a high spec pc and i can barly manage 5 fps on the battlefield. I got some celeron cpu with an intel hd graphics card. Even changing the settings from high to low didnt help.

Still no mutagen sample droprate increase? wow that is pretty depressing.

My Moon Clan still needs 150k.

Sorties and this Mutagen Sample BS have made the game almost not worth playing. 

I want to just not even do the Sorties because it's not worth the annoyance but I can't help myself. I still log in daily to do the sorties but afterwards I feel like a such masochist and usually logout.

Instead of getting 2k endo everyday I now get a sculpture that is worth 3k or lenses I don't want or need. Thank You for nothing.

3 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We did :). Red text was broadcasting the warnings 30,20,10,5,4,3,2,1 minutes in advance.

I meant, for EVERY hotfix.

Not just this particular one.

If people are in trials when you plan your hotfix, preventing us 5 min before isn't enough.

3 hours ago, _N_I_N_T_E_N_D_O_ said:

It makes no sense i think.

How does that make no sense ?

I admit it's hard to prevent 30min in advance when it's an emergency hotfix, but the rest of the time they could do that.

1 hour ago, Artorius-Alter said:

Maybe they should do 5 minute interval warnings a week in advance. /s

You have 6 days, 19 hours and 35 minutes until we deploy a new hotfix..

Very funny, no really.

20 minutes ago, Woodycutter said:

If they do it like they did last year, yes you'll be able to get the old anniversary weapons. Can't remember what you had to do to get them but it was easy, might have even just been logging in on the event days. Not saying they're going to give out the old event weapons again but it's likely based on their track record.

Yeah, all you had to do was log in during a certain week. I'm curious what DE will give us this time. We have a primary, secondary, and melee, now i'm hoping we get something cosmetic. No matter who it is, i'm sure everybody appreciates a free cosmetic item. Maybe we'll get some non-prime armor that looks protective for once?

2 hours ago, DeltaPhantom said:

You want to draw their attention from exploits?

Get off your sarcastic behind and get host ee.logs from raids with broken spawns, and seek me out in #raid-bugs. They can't fix what we don't report.

what if i dont do the work for them? because apparently they can fix the useful stuff on their own

Just now, -dicht.Amducias- said:

what if i dont do the work for them? because apparently they can fix the useful stuff on their own

Refusing to help get the real issues fixed while complaining about how said issues exist... You can't have your cake and eat it too.